Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
That isn’t by any means ‘Flynn is withdrawing his plea deal’ though.

I said that he seems to be. He might not, but the fact that Mueller apparently withheld evidence from the defense makes me think that it was something that wasn't of little importance.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I said that he seems to be. He might not, but the fact that Mueller apparently withheld evidence from the defense makes me think that it was something that wasn't of little importance.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say I think there’s practically no chance Flynn is going to withdraw his plea and plunge his son into the legal firing line. We’ll see though.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say I think there’s practically no chance Flynn is going to withdraw his plea and plunge his son into the legal firing line. We’ll see though.

It will depend upon the contents of the stuff Mueller withheld. Although I have a problem with the situation with his son to begin with. It smacks of legal blackmail, and the son should be charged or not based upon his actions, and not whether his dad pleads guilty.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have said it more than twice and provided other pieces. If one looks through sites other than Mother Jones and Think Progress, it is amazing at what one can find.

Judicial order in Flynn case prompts new round of scrutiny
Did Mueller withhold evidence in striking the Michael Flynn deal?
Judge Tells Mueller to Provide ‘Exculpatory Evidence’ to Flynn Defense Team

Stretch that any further and it’ll snap....

Nothing in there about Mueller withholding evidence.

Nothing in there about Flynn seeking to change his plea.

What is in there is the explanation the the judge now makes these orders routinely, after a case in Alaska in which he presided...

Keep trying, keep wishing on that star...

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Stretch that any further and it’ll snap....

Nothing in there about Mueller withholding evidence.

Nothing in there about Flynn seeking to change his plea.

What is in there is the explanation the the judge now makes these orders routinely, after a case in Alaska in which he presided...

Keep trying, keep wishing on that star...

I have no wish one way or another. You're the one who is convinced that the great second coming of Robert Mueller will overthrow the Anti-Barack, Donald Trump, and establish a 1,000 year reign of the Democratic party.

Me personally? I am a political agnostic, at best.

• Haha
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have no wish one way or another. You're the one who is convinced that the great second coming of Robert Mueller will overthrow the Anti-Barack, Donald Trump, and establish a 1,000 year reign of the Democratic party.

Me personally? I am a political agnostic, at best.

Well, I go one step further....if you look in that little panel to the left, you’ll see that I am AUSTRALIAN....so a Democratic ‘Reich’ is hardly serving my interests....

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It will depend upon the contents of the stuff Mueller withheld. Although I have a problem with the situation with his son to begin with. It smacks of legal blackmail, and the son should be charged or not based upon his actions, and not whether his dad pleads guilty.

I’m not a fan of the family blackmail stuff either, but it seems a pretty common approach in the American judicial system.

• Friendly
Reactions: Rion
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Well, I go one step further....if you look in that little panel to the left, you’ll see that I am AUSTRALIAN....so a Democratic ‘Reich’ is hardly serving my interests....

I am aware, but you seem to find LARPing as a Democrat believer to be up your alley.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Of course, if Mueller really did botch this as bad as some are speculating, then I'm sure the resulting lawsuit will get him most of the money back.
Nah, if Mueller is working for the lizard people like the wild conspiracy theories say his co-conspirators using brain slugs to control the courts will go along with him.

Meanwhile, back here in reality...

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I have said it more than twice and provided other pieces. If one looks through sites other than Mother Jones and Think Progress, it is amazing at what one can find.

Judicial order in Flynn case prompts new round of scrutiny
Did Mueller withhold evidence in striking the Michael Flynn deal?
Judge Tells Mueller to Provide ‘Exculpatory Evidence’ to Flynn Defense Team

Misinterpreting a judge’s order, right-wing media have convinced themselves that Michael Flynn is about to reverse his guilty plea

“It could be that this is just Judge Sullivan’s standard order on exculpatory information, filed in every case over which he presides.” But oddly, while such caveats implicitly acknowledge that the story would be much less interesting if Sullivan is among the federal judges who issue standing Brady orders for every one of the criminal cases on their dockets, neither writer seems to have actually bothered to check if that is actually his practice.

I checked, and it is. As he explained in a 2016 law review article calling for the amendment of the rules of federal criminal procedure to incorporate such disclosures, “I now issue a standing Brady Order in each criminal case on my docket, which I update as the law in the area progresses.” Thus, Sullivan’s action was not “unusual” or “curious,” but simply what he does in every single criminal case he oversees.

• Informative
Reactions: Kentonio
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In the meanwhile, "we the people" are paying for the president's legal team. Having Trump as president is kind of like having an unwanted pet no one will adopt.
And isn’t house trained.

Upvote 0