Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's a good thing Secretary Clinton has some money or else the 33 Benghazi investigations might have broke her and President Clinton.

Hillary once said that she and Bill were "dead broke" and in debt upon leaving the White House, because of Bill's massive legal bills, and right-wingers RIPPED her for it.

I guess we're now supposed to have sympathy for criminals who have to pay to defend themselves.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hillary once said that she and Bill were "dead broke" and in debt upon leaving the White House, because of Bill's massive legal bills, and right-wingers RIPPED her for it.

I guess we're now supposed to have sympathy for criminals who have to pay to defend themselves.
They seen the light!

Upvote 0

apogee

Oct 9, 2004
✟41,941.00
Faith
Christian
Last edited:
Upvote 0

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's really funny when people lose their homes for witch hunts, isn't it?

Funny.

Can you imagine what these people will do to Republicans and anyone that supported the President Trump if they ever get back in power? Witch hunt will not begin to describe it.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Can you imagine what these people will do to Republicans and anyone that supported the President Trump if they ever get back in power? Witch hunt will not begin to describe it.

Scary and awful to think about.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
And for what? For what. What's the big crime that's been uncovered here...what's this been all for? Ultimately, because Hillary lost and it gave half the country a great big sad. Just ridiculous.
I disagree with you on most things but the turn of phrase ‘a great big sad’ really tickled me.

I shall consequently appropriate it for my self and use it as the kind of sardonic retort my people are known and loved for.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You know that poster is a full-time Poe, right?

A loyal native born American citizen who is also a veteran that supports the Rightfully Elected president of the United Sates and wants the country to regain its place in greatness that was lost under the previous administration is a Poe.

But foreign born posters and American citizens as well as non-Christians, that will do everything in their power to undermine the Elected President of the United States, support the illegal hordes that invade our shores both killing us and taking our jobs and want America to continue on its downward spiral into the abyss, why, they are your average poster in good standing.

I suspect that could be “calling out another poster” but unlike some, I do not utilize the report button against posters.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Since he seems to be in the process of changing his guilty plea, I imagine he needs the extra money. Of course, if Mueller really did botch this as bad as some are speculating, then I'm sure the resulting lawsuit will get him most of the money back.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
A loyal native born American citizen who is also a veteran that supports the Rightfully Elected president of the United Sates and wants the country to regain its place in greatness that was lost under the previous administration is a Poe.

But foreign born posters and American citizens as well as non-Christians, that will do everything in their power to undermine the Elected President of the United States, support the illegal hordes that invade our shores both killing us and taking our jobs and want America to continue on its downward spiral into the abyss, why, they are your average poster in good standing.

I suspect that could be “calling out another poster” but unlike some, I do not utilize the report button against posters.

Hey, I live in Baltimore. We love Poe down here.

____edgar____allan____poe_____by_anotheroutsider.jpg

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And for what? For what. What's the big crime that's been uncovered here...what's this been all for? Ultimately, because Hillary lost and it gave half the country a great big sad. Just ridiculous.
Lying about being a foreign agent and helping collude with a foreign hostile power. In short, treason. He deserves much worse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Since he seems to be in the process of changing his guilty plea, I imagine he needs the extra money.

This is the second time I've seen someone claim this. Do you have any cite for it other than an opinion piece from the Federalist?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
This is the second time I've seen someone claim this. Do you have any cite for it other than an opinion piece from the Federalist?

I have said it more than twice and provided other pieces. If one looks through sites other than Mother Jones and Think Progress, it is amazing at what one can find.

Judicial order in Flynn case prompts new round of scrutiny
Did Mueller withhold evidence in striking the Michael Flynn deal?
Judge Tells Mueller to Provide ‘Exculpatory Evidence’ to Flynn Defense Team

Upvote 0