The roots of the Spirit filled Charismatic movement - writings from its founders.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When she was brought to -our Home, a wee little thing bout five or six years old, she was paralyzed . She could of even, as I often say, wiggle one little toe . I tried to get er to wiggle even one little toe, but she could not do it, and NOW SHE CAN STAND AND SHE CAN WALK . Praise God .) I do not know that she is quite strong enough come next Sunday, but she intends to come soon, and she , ants to come, and she tells me that she is going to have her icture taken with her braces, and she tells some other folks -tat Dr. Dowie has promised to send her around the world. Laughter.) And I am going to END HER AROUND THE WORLD IN THE LEAVES OF HEALING, ad the little white dove is going to fly off with her some ay, and it is never going to stop flying . That is one of the :rnarkable things about the little white dove, it never stops ying . It keeps on flying over all the land with this message f God's grace . And many in Asia and Australia are reading s message whilst we are sleeping .

Powerful testimony! This is how we started.

Upvote 0