Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am beginning a deep study of the Holy Spirit's work in the believers life and would like to get you all helping me in the study by talking about the HS's role, I'm interested in both personal experience as well as passages that back up your experiences. I do NOT want this to become a tongues or showy gifts only kind of discussion. So please respect that we can talk about tongues and other showy gifts as they are part of the work of the HS but since they are not the only work of the HS, let's please not make them the only things we talk about. Thanks in advance for honoring that request.

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: talitha
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
*Whoa! that is too deep of a subject for me to delve into. However, this one favorite commentator of mine has an in depth commentary on it for those interested

http://www.kingdombiblestudies.org/7spirits/7spirits01.htm

Chapter 2

The Characteristics Of The Holy Spirit

In our last Study we wrote of the great truth of God’s eternal purpose to dispense Himself into man. We saw that God has manifested Himself in three aspects of His Person to accomplish this. Electricity can be used to illustrate this three-fold operation of God.

“There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one” (I Jn. 5:7). The Father in heaven is the unseen, invisible God. The Son is the visible manifestation of God in human flesh – the WORD made flesh in the Person of Jesus the Christ. “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father” (Jn. 1:14).
The Father is the unseen source. The Son is the visible manifestation and expression of the invisible God. The Holy Spirit, on the other hand, is the activity, the action, the motion, the operation, the force, the energy, the influence of God toward men.

OUR NEED OF THE SPIRIT

The great work of God in bringing many sons to glory could not be properly considered, nor clearly understood, if the work of the Holy Spirit, in connection therewith, were overlooked or ignored. It was under the anointing influence of the Holy Spirit, received by our Lord Jesus at His baptism, at the beginning of His ministry, that His consecrated heart was enabled to see clearly and distinctly the Father’s will, the proper course, and to appreciate the exceeding great glory which lay beyond His humiliation, ignominy and death at Calvary

THE MEANING OF “SPIRIT”

It is our purpose in writing these truths to set forth both in depth and simplicity the awe-inspiring and marvelous things of the precious Spirit of God. It is befitting to inquire at the outset, What senses or meanings attach themselves to the words “Holy Spirit” as used in the scriptures? What qualities, qualifications, or characteristics of God are represented by the word “Spirit”?..................

In our last Study we wrote of the great truth of God’s eternal purpose to dispense Himself into man. We saw that God has manifested Himself in three aspects of His Person to accomplish this. Electricity can be used to illustrate this three-fold operation of God. It includes these three stages: the source, the manifestation, and the realization. These seem to be three different things, but in reality they are one. The source, the manifestation, and the realization are all three activities of the electricity. Electricity is energy, and if energy did not exist there could be no source, no manifestation, no realization. .......................

HOW SPIRIT INFLUENCES

This gives us a most wonderful understanding of the workings of the spirit. We see that there are two very real spiritual invisible forces in this world in which we live. You and I are the vessels in which they operate, through which they express themselves on the physical plane. Their power is a spiritual power or influence. The negative power, Satan, is an influence of sin and unrighteousness, of deception and rebellion..................

YOU CAN MINISTER SPIRIT!

Beyond the effect of spirit upon us and the energizing of spirit within us, there is that ability to MINISTER SPIRIT. Every child of God should seek that God would open his eyes to show him this wonderful ministry of the Spirit. Paul spoke of it in these inspired words, "Who also hath make us able ministers of the New Testament, not of the letter, but of the SPIRIT: for the letter killeth, but the SPIRIT giveth life... if the ministration of death... was glorious... how shall not the MINISTRATION OF THE S-P-I-R-I-T be rather glorious" (II Cor. 3:6-9)................................

THE SENSES OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

We are aware that the natural man judges his affairs by his five senses – sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste. Let us be mindful that these five natural senses are extremely subject to the influence and control of the spirit of error for “the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned” (I Cor. 2:14). Also “… to be carnally minded is death… because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be” (Rom. 8:6-7)...............

Last edited:
Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ezekiel 36:26-27 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.

You might also be interested in this paper:

http://www.bbc.edu/council/documents/2011/5A_Stallard_ The Holy Spirit in the OT Final.pdf
I will try to look at the paper when I have time, but my studies do not rely on what others think at all, only on what scripture says, so where I will be happy to look at the paper, it will not influence the conclusions of my study. thank you...and btw, I love that passage.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why, that is too deep of a subject for me to delve into. However, this one favorite commentator of mine has an in depth commentary on it for those interested

http://www.kingdombiblestudies.org/7spirits/7spirits01.htm

Chapter 2

In our last Study we wrote of the great truth of God’s eternal purpose to dispense Himself into man. We saw that God has manifested Himself in three aspects of His Person to accomplish this. Electricity can be used to illustrate this three-fold operation of God.

“There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one” (I Jn. 5:7). The Father in heaven is the unseen, invisible God. The Son is the visible manifestation of God in human flesh – the WORD made flesh in the Person of Jesus the Christ. “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father” (Jn. 1:14).
The Father is the unseen source. The Son is the visible manifestation and expression of the invisible God. The Holy Spirit, on the other hand, is the activity, the action, the motion, the operation, the force, the energy, the influence of God toward men.

OUR NEED OF THE SPIRIT

The great work of God in bringing many sons to glory could not be properly considered, nor clearly understood, if the work of the Holy Spirit, in connection therewith, were overlooked or ignored. It was under the anointing influence of the Holy Spirit, received by our Lord Jesus at His baptism, at the beginning of His ministry, that His consecrated heart was enabled to see clearly and distinctly the Father’s will, the proper course, and to appreciate the exceeding great glory which lay beyond His humiliation, ignominy and death at Calvary

THE MEANING OF “SPIRIT”

It is our purpose in writing these truths to set forth both in depth and simplicity the awe-inspiring and marvelous things of the precious Spirit of God. It is befitting to inquire at the outset, What senses or meanings attach themselves to the words “Holy Spirit” as used in the scriptures? What qualities, qualifications, or characteristics of God are represented by the word “Spirit”?..................

In our last Study we wrote of the great truth of God’s eternal purpose to dispense Himself into man. We saw that God has manifested Himself in three aspects of His Person to accomplish this. Electricity can be used to illustrate this three-fold operation of God. It includes these three stages: the source, the manifestation, and the realization. These seem to be three different things, but in reality they are one. The source, the manifestation, and the realization are all three activities of the electricity. Electricity is energy, and if energy did not exist there could be no source, no manifestation, no realization. .......................

HOW SPIRIT INFLUENCES

This gives us a most wonderful understanding of the workings of the spirit. We see that there are two very real spiritual invisible forces in this world in which we live. You and I are the vessels in which they operate, through which they express themselves on the physical plane. Their power is a spiritual power or influence. The negative power, Satan, is an influence of sin and unrighteousness, of deception and rebellion..................

YOU CAN MINISTER SPIRIT!

Beyond the effect of spirit upon us and the energizing of spirit within us, there is that ability to MINISTER SPIRIT. Every child of God should seek that God would open his eyes to show him this wonderful ministry of the Spirit. Paul spoke of it in these inspired words, "Who also hath make us able ministers of the New Testament, not of the letter, but of the SPIRIT: for the letter killeth, but the SPIRIT giveth life... if the ministration of death... was glorious... how shall not the MINISTRATION OF THE S-P-I-R-I-T be rather glorious" (II Cor. 3:6-9)................................

THE SENSES OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

We are aware that the natural man judges his affairs by his five senses – sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste. Let us be mindful that these five natural senses are extremely subject to the influence and control of the spirit of error for “the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned” (I Cor. 2:14). Also “… to be carnally minded is death… because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be” (Rom. 8:6-7)...............

thank you...how has the HS revealed Himself to you?

Upvote 0

BeachSun

Beach Comber
May 14, 2015
So Cal
✟183,830.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I didn't really "get" the Holy Spirit until I attended a church that taught on the Spirit and made it more personal to me. It was always the third wheel in the Trinity for me - I just didn't know any better.
Once I truly experienced the Holy Spirit first hand, it became a whole new world. I began to see Him as an actual being, not just a feeling or a conscience.

Upvote 0

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I believe that the Holy Spirit is constantly active in my life - without the Holy Spirit, I don't know what I would do!
I can now look back over the years and see the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit - He has changed my opinions, my thinking patterns, my habits and practices.....
Examples.... thinking what to pick..... :)
I think it's interesting that we need only submit ourselves to the Lord over and above our own thoughts - lean not on our own understanding (Prov. 3:5) - and even those beliefs that we have held as long as we can remember can be changed by Him. The Spirit guides us into all truth (John 16:13). Often there is a gradual change that is only evident over the years, but one time in particular the Holy Spirit led me very clearly to change my beliefs. I used to believe in a very submissive role for women - I remember reading something to my husband Nathan about that before we were married - he was kind of taken aback by it, it was so extreme - but then God.... I had a dream from the Holy Spirit one Saturday night in which Nathan and I were in the guest room cleaning up the gun collection he kept in there, putting guns into cases, etc., and I said, "Where's my 30.0.6?" That is a powerful rifle that might be used in game hunting, but I am not a hunter - my husband was at that time. That's all there was to the dream, and I kind of dismissed it until later.... Later, on the way to church, the Lord in that very clear inner voice spoke to me and said this: "Numbers 27:7". I had no idea what that was, so I looked it up: "The daughters of Zelophehad are right in their statements. You shall surely give them a hereditary possession among their father's brothers, and you shall transfer the inheritance of their father to them." I was like..... okay...... and put it on the proverbial shelf.... Then we got to church - we arrived early, which I like because I liked to walk around and pray before most people started arriving. I saw one of my (female) friends sitting on the steps up to the platform, wearing a maroon blazer, the same color as our ushers wear. Again, that clear inner Voice - "Where are my women-ushers?" I thought - yeah, why are they all men? So I asked the associate pastor's wife, and she basically told me the limits to what women were given to do in that church. As I said before, up to that point I had a very submissive-woman belief, and what she said didn't personally bother me, but things were starting to add up. I was like, hmmmm...... I sat down and read about the daughters of Zelophehad instead of going to Sunday school. Very interesting read - suffice it to say, according to God and contrary to the beliefs of many people of their time, these women had rights of their own. This was stated by Moses and re-iterated by Joshua when the land was taken. And then that very Sunday our pastor spoke from a passage where another group of people wanted their lot to be changed because the Canaanites were too strong for them. Where was their trust in God? Their God-given authority and power to take the land? Then I remembered the dream I had - I knew that guns could speak of authority. The Lord showed me that even though I was a woman, I needed to take up the authority that had been given to me, and that the subjugation of women in the Church was not His idea.
NOTE: I am not on this thread to argue about women in leadership or anything like that - I just wanted to share an example of how the Holy Spirit changed my beliefs in this area using a dream, a scripture, the still-small voice, and a sermon. I think He does this kind of thing OFTEN with us, but we are not aware of the process......

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I didn't really "get" the Holy Spirit until I attended a church that taught on the Spirit and made it more personal to me. It was always the third wheel in the Trinity for me - I just didn't know any better.
Once I truly experienced the Holy Spirit first hand, it became a whole new world. I began to see Him as an actual being, not just a feeling or a conscience.
please explain further, as in some of the things that changed your vision, how you notice Him working, etc. thanks

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe that the Holy Spirit is constantly active in my life - without the Holy Spirit, I don't know what I would do!
I can now look back over the years and see the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit - He has changed my opinions, my thinking patterns, my habits and practices.....
Examples.... thinking what to pick..... :)
I think it's interesting that we need only submit ourselves to the Lord over and above our own thoughts - lean not on our own understanding (Prov. 3:5) - and even those beliefs that we have held as long as we can remember can be changed by Him. The Spirit guides us into all truth (John 16:13). Often there is a gradual change that is only evident over the years, but one time in particular the Holy Spirit led me very clearly to change my beliefs. I used to believe in a very submissive role for women - I remember reading something to my husband Nathan about that before we were married - he was kind of taken aback by it, it was so extreme - but then God.... I had a dream from the Holy Spirit one Saturday night in which Nathan and I were in the guest room cleaning up the gun collection he kept in there, putting guns into cases, etc., and I said, "Where's my 30.0.6?" That is a powerful rifle that might be used in game hunting, but I am not a hunter - my husband was at that time. That's all there was to the dream, and I kind of dismissed it until later.... Later, on the way to church, the Lord in that very clear inner voice spoke to me and said this: "Numbers 27:7". I had no idea what that was, so I looked it up: "The daughters of Zelophehad are right in their statements. You shall surely give them a hereditary possession among their father's brothers, and you shall transfer the inheritance of their father to them." I was like..... okay...... and put it on the proverbial shelf.... Then we got to church - we arrived early, which I like because I liked to walk around and pray before most people started arriving. I saw one of my (female) friends sitting on the steps up to the platform, wearing a maroon blazer, the same color as our ushers wear. Again, that clear inner Voice - "Where are my women-ushers?" I thought - yeah, why are they all men? So I asked the associate pastor's wife, and she basically told me the limits to what women were given to do in that church. As I said before, up to that point I had a very submissive-woman belief, and what she said didn't personally bother me, but things were starting to add up. I was like, hmmmm...... I sat down and read about the daughters of Zelophehad instead of going to Sunday school. Very interesting read - suffice it to say, according to God and contrary to the beliefs of many people of their time, these women had rights of their own. This was stated by Moses and re-iterated by Joshua when the land was taken. And then that very Sunday our pastor spoke from a passage where another group of people wanted their lot to be changed because the Canaanites were too strong for them. Where was their trust in God? Their God-given authority and power to take the land? Then I remembered the dream I had - I knew that guns could speak of authority. The Lord showed me that even though I was a woman, I needed to take up the authority that had been given to me, and that the subjugation of women in the Church was not His idea.
NOTE: I am not on this thread to argue about women in leadership or anything like that - I just wanted to share an example of how the Holy Spirit changed my beliefs in this area using a dream, a scripture, the still-small voice, and a sermon. I think He does this kind of thing OFTEN with us, but we are not aware of the process......
I'm so glad you shared that. In fact this topic is one that is talked alot around here lately and one that I have studied in depth though many people don't like the outcome of that study. In the study I did (side note to our discussion) I looked at Eph 5 how the husband is to love the wife as Christ loved the church and then took how Christ loved the church in Isaiah 53 and compared it to the wife of noble character in Prov. 31. I will say this, then get back to topic, it was a very eye opening, challenging, amazing study that released a lot of God's HS power in our marriage, bringing both of us to a point in our relationship that we hadn't known was possible. Amen and Amen....

About changing our vision, I think that preliminary study leads me to again say Amen. The HS wants to give us Spirit vision rather than flesh vision. Right now, He is renewing my mind by teaching me what is truth and what is lies so that I can discard lies and hold to truth. It's a process, so not there yet, but learning, and was able this week to teach another dear sister in Christ to do the same. The process brings, as my friend said, peace, which is a fruit of the HS. Again amen and amen. thanks for sharing, loved the process and your sharing it with us.

Upvote 0

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear razzelflabben. Jesus told us: " The first and great Commandment is " Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it: love thy neighbour as thyself." In verse 40 we are told: "On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets." God is Love and God wants loving sons and daughters.
The Bible tells us: " Repent and be Born Again," change from selfish wishes and wants to be loving and caring.
God will see our loving efforts, and God will bless us.
In Matthew 7: 7-10: we are told: " ask and you shall receive," ask God for Love and Joy, then thank God and share all love and joy with your neighbours. The Holy Spirit will help and guide us, keep asking and the Holy Spirit will keep helping you. Jesus our Saviour will lead you all the way: JESUS IS THE WAY. Make the Holy Spirit your constant helper, and you will not go wrong. You might stumble and forget at times, but then ask for forgiveness and carry on
loving and caring. The Holy Spirit will help and guide you. I say this with love, razzelflabben. Greetings from Emmy,
your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear razzelflabben. Jesus told us: " The first and great Commandment is " Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it: love thy neighbour as thyself." In verse 40 we are told: "On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets." God is Love and God wants loving sons and daughters.
The Bible tells us: " Repent and be Born Again," change from selfish wishes and wants to be loving and caring.
God will see our loving efforts, and God will bless us.
In Matthew 7: 7-10: we are told: " ask and you shall receive," ask God for Love and Joy, then thank God and share all love and joy with your neighbours. The Holy Spirit will help and guide us, keep asking and the Holy Spirit will keep helping you. Jesus our Saviour will lead you all the way: JESUS IS THE WAY. Make the Holy Spirit your constant helper, and you will not go wrong. You might stumble and forget at times, but then ask for forgiveness and carry on
loving and caring. The Holy Spirit will help and guide you. I say this with love, razzelflabben. Greetings from Emmy,
your sister in Christ.
You say that the Holy Spirit helps and guides us, but your post includes some other things the HS does in our life, like giving us Love so we can share it, praying our hearts when we don't have the words to say, and equips us to forgive what man alone cannot forgive.

Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am beginning a deep study of the Holy Spirit's work in the believers life and would like to get you all helping me in the study by talking about the HS's role, I'm interested in both personal experience as well as passages that back up your experiences. I do NOT want this to become a tongues or showy gifts only kind of discussion. So please respect that we can talk about tongues and other showy gifts as they are part of the work of the HS but since they are not the only work of the HS, let's please not make them the only things we talk about. Thanks in advance for honoring that request.

Peace be with you.

I would like to assist you to grow deeper into God's Will. I am posting this here because I do not have posting privileges in Christian Apolegetics. You are very serious about God, that is why I am here to assist you.

I read through this thread you started:

Featured How do you know if you are living Christ or just being obnoxious for the Lord?

I wish to bring up the conversation you had with ToBeLoved.

In the thread, I read that you studied Education so you should understand how to communicate effectively. Now I would like you to read everything below here:

razzelflabben Contributor
I have a deep seated desire to live out the truth of my salvation and I take it very seriously. However, like scripture tells us, there are people who make all kinds of false accusations against me and accuse me of all kinds of terrible things that didn't happen. It may sound easy to say that they are just lies or that they are just those that hate because they hate Christ but it isn't that easy sometimes. To that end I would like to see what all you have to offer as to the question how do we know if we are being hated because of the Christ in us or just because we are being obnoxious for Christ? Please be specific and offer scripture when possible...thanks

Mar 1, 2017#89

ToBeLoved said:

Your scripture, 1 John 4:8 does not say that love is a stumbling block. Do you have another verse?

razzelflabben:
huh? do you still refuse context and clarification? Let me quote I John 4:8 for you...The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Notice what is says is that God is Love which is exactly what I said that passage told us. I don't really know why you feel so determined to reinvent everything being said to you but that is your problem and a violation of forum rules which is not to be tolerated. We will see if you are willing to adjust your posts to conform to forum rules or not before jumping the gun on reporting you.

I want to ask you about this:

Let me quote I John 4:8 for you...The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

I don't wish to quote too much Scripture but I do remember Scripture saying something about Love being Patient, Love being Kind, Love is not Conceit.

And your words were said to another Christian in the outreach forum.

ToBeLoved misinterpreted what you said in the beginning. You with your education in communication skills and with your faith in God should have proceeded to explain to her with due patience and kindness and love without judging her to show the Love of God who dwells in you to the unbelievers.

To love God means to Love Patience and to Love Kindness and to put the person you are communicating with before yourself.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace be with you.

I would like to assist you to grow deeper into God's Will. I am posting this here because I do not have posting privileges in Christian Apolegetics. You are very serious about God, that is why I am here to assist you.

I read through this thread you started:

Featured How do you know if you are living Christ or just being obnoxious for the Lord?

I wish to bring up the conversation you had with ToBeLoved.

In the thread, I read that you studied Education so you should understand how to communicate effectively. Now I would like you to read everything below here:

I have a deep seated desire to live out the truth of my salvation and I take it very seriously. However, like scripture tells us, there are people who make all kinds of false accusations against me and accuse me of all kinds of terrible things that didn't happen. It may sound easy to say that they are just lies or that they are just those that hate because they hate Christ but it isn't that easy sometimes. To that end I would like to see what all you have to offer as to the question how do we know if we are being hated because of the Christ in us or just because we are being obnoxious for Christ? Please be specific and offer scripture when possible...thanks

Mar 1, 2017#89

ToBeLoved said:

Your scripture, 1 John 4:8 does not say that love is a stumbling block. Do you have another verse?

razzelflabben:
huh? do you still refuse context and clarification? Let me quote I John 4:8 for you...The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Notice what is says is that God is Love which is exactly what I said that passage told us. I don't really know why you feel so determined to reinvent everything being said to you but that is your problem and a violation of forum rules which is not to be tolerated. We will see if you are willing to adjust your posts to conform to forum rules or not before jumping the gun on reporting you.

I want to ask you about this:

Let me quote I John 4:8 for you...The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

I don't wish to quote too much Scripture but I do remember Scripture saying something about Love being Patient, Love being Kind, Love is not Conceit.

And your words were said to another Christian in the outreach forum.

ToBeLoved misinterpreted what you said in the beginning. You with your education in communication skills and with your faith in God should have proceeded to explain to her with due patience and kindness and love without judging her to show the Love of God who dwells in you to the unbelievers.
lol tried that if you actually followed the discussion...didn't work. Ah well, shake the dust off your feet, right?
To love God means to Love Patience and to Love Kindness and to put the person you are communicating with before yourself.

God bless you.
if you noticed the entire conversation I not only was patient and kind but took great care to point out to the poster in question what they were missing in my post, how they misinterpreted, why the misinterpretation happened, etc.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think that as regards the Holy Spirit, Romans 8 is a chapter that is relevant but sometimes neglected.

• Winner
Reactions: razzelflabben
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The work of the HOLY SPIRIT is our sanctification

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.