✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
THE ROCK OF OFFENSE AND HYPER D

A few questions for those who preach the false gospels of Hyper Dispensationalism.

1) Did Jesus not die for Abraham's sins as well?

2) Was paradise excluded from "all things" reconciled by the blood of His cross?

3) And tell me how the sinner and their sin is dealt with apart from Christ Crucified?

Colossians 1:20
and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.

We are in the last days my friends. Sound doctrine is being vacated in the name of human wisdom. False gospels are dripping from the lips of those who stumble over the stone that the builders rejected. IN CHRIST is our protection from those who preach more than one gospel. They stumble from the only way of salvation because their intellect has conjured up a way apart from the shedding of blood.

Eternal life is a gift through the one who paid the price. There is no remedy for sin apart from the stone that the builders rejected. Sin is ONLY dealt with through the righteous lamb of God who laid down his life. Multiple gospels are birthed when human intellect rejects the strong tower of our Lord.. THE ROCK OF OUR SALVATION.

Jesus Christ and Him Crucified leaves no room for “multiple gospels”. No matter the dispensation, the blood of Christ is the ONLY remedy for sin. How can the righteous requirements for salvation be met apart from the shedding of blood??

Hebrews 9:22
In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

(((that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, that He was buried, and that He rose again on the third day according to the scriptures))) This is the only answer for sin in any dispensation... THE ROCK OF OFFENSE... CHRIST JESUS!!

Romans 9:33
As it is written: “Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”

1 Peter 2:7
Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, “The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone,”

Grace and Peace...

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
A few questions for those who preach the false gospels of Hyper Dispensationalism.
FIRST, quote someone who does ....... (there might NOT be anyone reading the forum or posting who does)

Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FIRST, quote someone who does ....... (there might NOT be anyone reading the forum or posting who does)
It won't be long before the "trolls" are released. The battle is not against flesh and blood.

Grace and Peace...

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
It won't be long before the "trolls" are released. The battle is not against flesh and blood.

Grace and Peace...
If no one fits your description in the op, who is the troll ?

If you are talking about real people, QUOTE THEM.

• Agree
Reactions: His student
Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So far, no one has been noted as doing that. That's why I posted asking for you to quote someone, if there is a real person doing what you say.
Do I need your permission to expose doctrines of demons? Hyper D is a serious aberration to the ONLY gospel. Paul and Peter did not preach different gospels. And the Word of God is not divided amongst Jews and gentiles. Romans through Philemon is not meant for just gentile believers. And the rest of the NT is not meant for just Jewish believers. This is just a FRACTION of the demonic influence of Hyper D.

Ephesians 5:11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Ephesians 5:11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
To expose them, you have to show that they are real - quote them.
Otherwise, show that they are real - that something really is being exposed, some other way.
But as it is,
nothing has been exposed except the op, or the failure of the op to show that a false teaching is even being preached somewhere.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To expose them, you have to show that they are real - quote them.
Otherwise, show that they are real - that something really is being exposed, some other way.
But as it is,
nothing has been exposed except the op, or the failure of the op to show that a false teaching is even being preached somewhere.
Your opinion is noted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Like said, your opinion is noted. Your way of doing things does not have to be the way of everyone.
I think if your op was real, true, you would post the evidence of what you want to expose.

If there is nothing to expose, if it is just made up to get approval from some people or whatever, then it is not good.

• Agree
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
You said it yourself... "I think". That is your opinion, and like said "it has been noted".
So far, what I think is panning out - I think there is no evidence available to you, no basis for the op.

• Agree
Upvote 0