✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The righteous didn’t depend on the wisdom of this world to be great:

• “The light of the righteous rejoiceth: but the lamp of the wicked shall be put out.” (Pro 13:9).

See the example of Jesus:

• “And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned? Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.” (Joh 7:15).

Although He never was in some school, He knew write (John 8:6) and uttered words marvelously. You can say: “but Jesus is the light of this world” (John 8:11; 9:5). Yeah, but He imparted this to us (Mat 5:14-16; Phil 2:14,15):

• “But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.” (Pro 4:18).
• “Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.” (Psa 112:4).

Therefore, we can and should spread His light:

• “Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.” (Psa 97:11).

On the other hand, the wicked needs of the wisdom and resources of this world to be able to see something. Unfortunately, they never will be able to see what really makes our life to add up (namely, the heavenly things – 1Cor 2:14-16).

It isn’t in vain that the candle of the wicked shall be burned out:

• “For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.” (Pro 24:20).
• “And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.” (Mat 25:8).
• “Yea, the light of the wicked shall be put out, and the spark of his fire shall not shine. *The light shall be dark in his tabernacle*, and his candle shall be put out with him.” (Job 18:5,6).

As we can see, what people look on being light, will be dark in the tabernacle of the wicked. This makes me recall the kingdom of the Beast after the vial of the judgment fall on His throne:

• “And the fifth angel poured out his vial on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom became darkened. And they gnawed their tongues from the pain.” (Rev 16:10).

So, have a good day taking care so that the hatred for your neighbor don’t disturb you (Heb 12:15) and usher you in immensurable murkiness:

• “No one, when he has lighted a lamp, puts it in a secret place, or under a grain-measure, but on a lampstand, so that they who come in may see the light. The light of the body is the eye. Therefore when your eye is sound, your whole body also is full of light. But when your eye is evil, your body also is full of darkness. Therefore take heed that the light in you is not darkness. Therefore if your whole body is full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the shining of a lamp enlightens you.” (Luk 11:33-36).