Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't even know how to respond to this. But you seem happy with it so I guess that's OK.

Due to what I have read from Yair Davidiy and some Messianic Gentile and Messianic Jewish authors I have the impression that I am not 95% in error to somewhat identify myself with the descendants of Joseph through Ephrayim to some extent both genetically as well as spiritually?????!!!!

The writings of Yair Davidiy and Rabbi Moshe Yosef Koniuchowsky are both emotionally moving as well as inspiring!

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Ewwww... too many rabbit trails into where are those lost tribes gone? and are they going to return.... And then why does everyone want to be a lost tribe member? until push comes to shove and the thread ends up closed.

One of the most immediate concerns..... is that the Exodus from Russia that is already spreading into Europe......
could well also come to the western hemisphere.......... and the stage needs to be set up better to make this Exodus as easy as possible.........

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don't even know how to respond to this. But you seem happy with it so I guess that's OK.
I have read a lot of Mr. Yair Davidiy's writings........ I am not sufficiently well read to argue against him??????

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Those of us who have been around a few years (well, many actually), will recall lots of prophecies along these lines, using similar scriptures as we see on these threads, often making the same exegetical errors. Every 5 or 8 years it is rolled out when someone gets the idea that they might be a part of the one of these 'lost' tribes and stories abound on the internet of tenuous connections, which usually turn out to be unproven family myths. As the spread of computers grows, more people are taken in to the stories. It usually fades away after a few years and then re-appears a handful of years later. Sorry, but it really is old hat.

Have you ever read the Moshiach.com article on Ecuador?

Or their article on Japan?

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
British Israelism has nothing to do with the belief of symbolically being Ephraim.

British Israelism is about blood and but the idea of gentiles being grafted through Ephraim is about a spiritual graft.

Ephraim left Judah very many years before that Israel was wiped out and or carried off into the nations.

200 years after there was no more nation of Israel, Zechariah talks about a coming future when God would once again break the brotherhood between Israel and Judah.

If Jesus did not come and make a brotherhood of Judah and a New Ephraim, and then later break up that brotherhood, then there still remains a day when that brotherhood will be broken...

Zechariah 11: 13 '' Throw it to the potter- that pricely price they set on me. So I took 30 pieces of silver and through them into the house of the Lord for the potter.

Then I cut in two my other staff, bonds, that I might break the brotherhood between Israel and Judah.

However one looks at this, The brotherhood had to be broken.

I believe that that brotherhood was broken when Christian gentiles left Jews about 100 years after Jesus died, but even if that view is wrong, it still means that the brotherhood has to be broken.

Ephraim as a whole went into the nations where they remained with a promise of return and the promise of that return says,'' Not my people become my people.''

I say that Paul explains this promise of return in Romans 9 in connection with Gentiles being grafted and then being called,'' Sons of the living God.'' About Ephraim's return.

And then this new brotherhood was broken as Zech states.

But even if we say that Paul didn't teach this, it still means a coming breaking of the brotherhood of Judah and Israel when we look for the return of Joseph becoming one with Judah.
I was born a gentile and raised like most evangelical Christian children.

I celebrated Jesus in Christmas and Easter and I really loved him in these things, my family still practices them, but I stopped for personal reasons.

But why am I so bold as to say that I am a Jew?

I am IN FACT a Jew, and I take offense to anyone who says that I am not.

Whether I be grafted through Ephraim, or whether I be grafted through Judah, a Jew is what I am.

How can I say this so boldly?

Show me a Jew, born a Jew, lived as a Jew, and considered a Jew in every fashion, and I will point saying,'' There is a gentile.''

This to me is fact, and I stand on it, and I'm bold enough to call any Jew, as Gentile, as well as being bold enough to say that I am a Jew and that is a fact of life.

As a gentile, being raised a gentile, I took it upon myself to accept a Jewish Messiah having redeemed me as a Kinsmen redeemer in the same way Boaz redeemed Ruth and Naomi.

I hold to the promise that two races{Gentile-Jew} have become one single race, one chosen people reserved for God himself as his inheritance and their name together is simply,'' Israel.''

I hold to the promise that a Jewish man has betrothed himself to me and I am proud to call myself his wife, and I seriously doubt he would like anyone to look on me as if I am not a part of his own nation, people, and a royal race, of a royal priesthood.

If somebody had a problem with me, I would point to my beloved and say,'' This person claims that I am not betrothed to you and a part of your family.''

I am bold enough to say that I am a Jew because I am in fact a Jew Inwardly, and what does this mean?

It is the same design of the temple whereas there is an outer Court which serves as a covering for the temple proper. No gentiles is allowed within the Holy place and a huge sign stands in the outer court saying,'' No gentiles beyond this point.'' It is a court for gentiles that surround the Jews allowed within the temple.

And so outwardly, my flesh IS gentile, just as the outer flesh of the temple is gentile, so too is my outer body.

But within me is a spiritual seed and that seed is a Jew, and this is why I am a Jew inwardly.

The Tent to the Temple, to Ezekiel's Temple, to the Temple of Jesus, to the Temple in Revelation is an ever evolving Temple.

But this evolving Temple is only to show the every evolving Temple of the body and what we are as Body, soul, and spirit, and we are also given a clue to what this even evolves into in the last chapters of Revelation.

As for now, Why do people claim that there is no Temple when we are the stones and the timbers ourselves?

WE are that house that holds the spirit of God, and what is blood to the spirit of God?

What is blood to do with an incorruptible spirit having been changed with an incorruptible body?

Does anyone have an idea that the blood of humans and animals have anything to do with this future evolved body?

YES!!!!!!!

I am a Jew inwardly, and I am counted amongst the children of Israel.

I am found under the name of Isaac, and Isaac being the father of Esau and Jacob, I am also amongst both of them.

These twin brothers struggled within the womb of their mother just as flesh and spirit struggle.

Their lives mirror everyone's life in a struggle with a twin.

Jacob even goes as far as to put on the flesh of a killed animal as to deceive his father like he was inside his brother's flesh.

I am the first born son, My mother gave me milk and when I was older, I could begin eating meat, hot dogs and such.

But this life will end wont it?

If I have another life, Then don't I have a child within me, hidden?

The first born wants to build the great cities and is ambitious, a man's man, but the second born son struggles with the first born about who will inherit what.

I can live this first born life of mine as a king, I can be ambitious and store up all kinds of wealth and actually be and live as a king.

But do I really want to do that?

Jesus said,'' If you want to be perfect, sell all you own and give to the poor.''

He showed us the perfect way as to be a servant in this life for good reason.

Because ALL THE HAUGHTY WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN SO LOW!

They will all fall as the search out the best seats.

They would have lived a life of haughtiness thinking they were somehow special, and rejecting all who wanted to join them.

We have two lives to live haughty, live like a king, expect to be blessed above all others, or, Live like a lowly servant keeping your eyes to the ground expecting nothing.

Now I tell gentiles to become servants to Jews, I tell them to spend their own money and I tell them to see Jews as the brethren of Jesus.

I tell them that God has used a lot of countries and peoples to punish them but all the punishers will be punished.

I tell gentiles to find and help needy Jews and this is only their duty as servants.

I show gentiles where Jesus had made us servants to the broken hearted of Israel, and then they say,'' But I am Israel'' just as I say,'' I am Israel.''

Gentiles will also say,'' There is no more gentiles and Jew, I a, a Jew!''

Just as I say that I am a Jew inwardly and this is something most don't get.

I am outwardly a gentile and I use this body ambitiously to live a life making just enough money so that I can study for the Jew that resides within my heat. I am trying my best to teach that child with the milk of the word, and to begin feeding him the true meat of scripture, the food to which I will hunger no more.

As a Gentile bride to be, I hope to give birth to a man child that I have been raising O these many years.

I hope to give birth to a full grown male child who will rule the nations with an iron fist, and it to be said to me, and of me,'' This is my son in whom I am well pleased.''

Of course this promise is only to the overcomers and I doubt I have obtained such an honor.

But inwardly, you wouldn't find a gentile who is more Jewish than I am in heart. I am not a wanna be Jew, I AM A JEW INWARDLY.

I need no one to conform what I say, and it doesn't to me that I'm not accepted by anyone. I only need one acceptance, and I have that.

But what is the practical application on being a Jew inwardly and a gentile outwardly?

The two of you work together, the gentile goes about this life doing what must be done in order to survive, and he supports the Inward Jew in making time to learn and to study.

But when the time comes, whether he be Jew or gentile, the goal is the same.

You have to become the bread, you have to jump out of the boat and be the catch of the day, people must eat of your flesh and drink of your blood.

When Jesus came to the disciples, he used the ancient story of Zebulun and Issachar.

One side of the boat is Issachar, and one side of the boat is for Zebulun.

You are the boat, you are the two merchants, you are Zebulun and Issachar.

Zebulun is the merchant sailor and Issachar is for reading books and studying. Zebulun supports Issachar just as your body should sup[port your main goal and that is to learn who God is.

If Jesus tells them to cast on the other side of the boat, he is in fact speaking of Issachar and Zebulun where one side of the boat is for the merchant and the other side is for the scholar.

But what is the final outcome of Jesus referring to these things?

It was to show Peter being the catch of the day, the food to which he feeds the flock.

He asked 3 times because it involves 3 people and this is Zebulun, Issachar and Judah.

Jesus is showing that Peter, under the name of Judah, they will be the bread by which will be fed to the hungry, that they themselves will teach.

Am I Cain and Abel?

Of course, Cain wants to kill the seed of spirit within himself.

I take this and much more in regards to seeing myself as a Jew inwardly.

Fantastic observations here!

Upvote 0