Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟75,975.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

The Lord comes to open up the revealed Scripture of Truth to our hearing ears….and those who “hear” (believe in what they hear) will respond towards His voice with goodness while those who will not hear (not believing what they hear) will respond with evil.

As He hears (our response towards the hearing of the revealed Scripture of Truth), He judges….and His judgment is righteous.

The Day of Judgment comes when hear His voice as He opens up the Scripture of Truth (in contrast to the preaching of earthly men and their “private interpretations” of the Bible) to our hearing ears….and that judgment is based on how we respond to that interpretation.

Joh 5:27-30 KJV
(27) And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

He will judge accordingly as He will “render to every man according to his deeds”.

Rom 2:5-9 KJV
(5) But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
(6) Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

We must show forth our faith by doing well towards the hearing of His voice. We must manifest our faith. Active faith is showing forth good works.

To those who will believe the Truth will (by continually doing well) seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life. The resurrection of life.

(7) To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

The resurrection of damnation: those who are contentious (as they will argue/contend against His truthful interpretation of the Scriptures) and do not “obey” (that is, to willfully DISBELIEVE) the Truth but “obey” unrighteousness shall have indignation and wrath. Tribulation and anguish upon every soul of man that will do evil towards the hearing of the revealed Truth.

(8) But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
(9) Tribulation and anguish
, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile
;

The resurrection of life: glory and honor and peace to every man that will work good towards the hearing of His voice.

Rom 2:10 KJV
(10) But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

The sons and daughters shall prophesy….by speaking with the Spirit of Truth the words of the Lord Jesus Christ who interprets the Scriptures in Truth.

The old men shall “dream dreams” and the young men shall see visions….in other words, they will interpret the “dark sayings” of the Scriptures in the Spirit of Truth. They will understand and interpret the “dreams” of the Bible (the obscure prophecies).

Joe 2:28-30 KJV
(28) And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
(29) And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my s
pirit.

He will show “wonders” (bright signs) in the heavens . The “heavens” are those people who are dwelling on the things above: peace, joy, love, patience, kindness ,etc.

But “in the earth” (those who dwell upon the earth: who will dwell on the earthly wisdom of envy, strife, contentions, wrath, etc) will have “blood and fire and pillars of smoke”….that is, indignation, wrath, tribulation and anguish).

(30) And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

In the “heavens” (those people who will hear His voice and will do the heavenly things : patient continuance well doing of love, peace, joy, etc) will have the “sign” within them: the “day star” ….the bright and morning star…shall arise within their very own once-darkened hearts. The signs/wonders will be shown in the “heavens”….in those people who dwell on things above.

2Pe 1:19-21 KJV
(19) We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

No prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation . Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit….and still do. It takes having the Spirit of God to preach the Scriptures. The spirit of natural man takes it literally on face value.

(20) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
(21) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

The wisdom of man preaches the Bible with his natural mind and will not receive the things of the Spirit of God. The natural man hears the spiritual things and thinks that they are foolishness.

He cannot enter in to know them for they are spiritually discerned. He must respond with the fruits of the spirit in order to even receive them. He must “do well” towards the hearing of the interpretation of the Spirit of God. Outside of that understanding will be those who will do evil towards the hearing of His voice.

1Co 2:12-14 KJV
(12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
(13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

(14) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The natural man will hear but will question the method of comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

It seems to the natural mind that the person who speaks in the Spirit of God is taking things out of context by taking one verse from one part of the Bible and putting it together with another in a different part of the Bible.

This is the “line upon line” that they will not agree with and so will berate it.
This will keep them out of the understanding of the Word of God for then it becomes “stammering lips” and “another tongue” in their hearing. The wicked just will not understand what they hear and will contend with it. Here is the refreshing...but they just will not hear but will be contentious instead.

Isa 28:9-13 KJV
(9) Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
(10) For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
(11) For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

(12) To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
(13) But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Peace in Christ.

The Lord comes to open up the revealed Scripture of Truth to our hearing ears….and those who “hear” (believe in what they hear) will respond towards His voice with goodness while those who will not hear (not believing what they hear) will respond with evil.
As He hears (our response towards the hearing of the revealed Scripture of Truth), He judges….and His judgment is righteous.
The Day of Judgment comes when hear His voice as He opens up the Scripture of Truth (in contrast to the preaching of earthly men and their “private interpretations” of the Bible) to our hearing ears….and that judgment is based on how we respond to that interpretation.
False dichotomy. . .we must first establish if either is the Scripture of Truth by its correspondence with all Scripture understood in the light of all Scripture.

For do they not also think they have heard "his voice as he opened up the Scripture in Truth" to them?
How do you know which is true and which is false?

The way to know is its agreement with all Scripture, understood in its context and in the light of all Scripture.
Joh 5:27-30 KJV
(27) And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
He will judge accordingly as He will “render to every man according to his deeds”.

Rom 2:5-9 KJV
(5) But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
(6) Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Deeds can demonstrate both true faith and obedience, as well as counterfeit faith and obedience for merit's sake.

No deeds demonstrates no true faith, only counterfeit faith.
We must show forth our faith by doing well towards the hearing of His voice. We must manifest our faith. Active faith is showing forth good works.
To those who will believe the Truth will (by continually doing well) seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life. The resurrection of life.
(7) To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
The resurrection of damnation: those who are contentious (as they will argue/contend against His truthful interpretation of the Scriptures
How do they know theirs is not the truthful interpretation and someone else's is the truthful interpretation?
All must be demonstrated to be in agreement with all Scripture, understood in its context and in the light of all Scripture.
and do not “obey” (that is, to willfully DISBELIEVE) the Truth but “obey” unrighteousness shall have indignation and wrath. Tribulation and anguish upon every soul of man that will do evil towards the hearing of the revealed Truth.
(8) But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
(9) Tribulation and anguish
, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile
;
The resurrection of life: glory and honor and peace to every man that will work good towards the hearing of His voice.
Rom 2:10 KJV
(10) But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
The sons and daughters shall prophesy….by speaking with the Spirit of Truth the words of the Lord Jesus Christ who interprets the Scriptures in Truth.
The old men shall “dream dreams” and the young men shall see visions….in other words, they will interpret the “dark sayings” of the Scriptures in the Spirit of Truth. They will understand and interpret the “dreams” of the Bible (the obscure prophecies).
Joe 2:28-30 KJV
(28) And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
(29) And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my s
pirit.
He will show “wonders” (bright signs) in the heavens . The “heavens” are those people who are dwelling on the things above: peace, joy, love, patience, kindness ,etc.
But “in the earth” (those who dwell upon the earth: who will dwell on the earthly wisdom of envy, strife, contentions, wrath, etc) will have “blood and fire and pillars of smoke”….that is, indignation, wrath, tribulation and anguish).
(30) And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
In the “heavens” (those people who will hear His voice and will do the heavenly things

: patient continuance well doing of love, peace, joy, etc) will have the “sign” within them: the “day star” ….the bright and morning star…shall arise within their very own once-darkened hearts. The signs/wonders will be shown in the “heavens”….in those people who dwell on things above.
Wonders in the heavens (cosmic events) are often associated with the Day of the Lord; e.g., Isa 13:9-10, 34:4; Mt 24:29, Rev 6:12, 8:8-9, 9:1-9, 14:14-20, 16:4, 8-9.

And on what Biblical basis do we say "wonders in the heavens" are "the people who do heavenly things?
and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
"Blood" from war. . ."fire and pillars of smoke," signs of God's presence (Ge 15:17, Ex 3:2, 14:24, 19:18, 1 Kgs 18:38, Ac 2:3-4).
2Pe 1:19-21 KJV
(19) We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

No prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation . Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit….and still do. It takes having the Spirit of God to preach the Scriptures. The spirit of natural man takes it literally on face value.
The spiritual man takes it in agreement with all Scripture, understood in the light of all Scripture, not just on his own personal understanding.
(20) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
(21) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

The wisdom of man preaches the Bible with his natural mind and will not receive the things of the Spirit of God. The natural man hears the spiritual things and thinks that they are foolishness.
He cannot enter in to know them for they are spiritually discerned. He must respond with the fruits of the spirit in order to even receive them.
Actually, he must be born again to be a spiritual man who can see and hear (Ro 8:7-8, 1 Co 2:14, Jn 3:3-5).
He must “do well” towards the hearing of the interpretation of the Spirit of God. Outside of that understanding will be those who will do evil towards the hearing of His voice.
We know it is "his voice" when it is in agreement with all Scripture, understood in the light of all Scripture, for God does not contradict himself in his word.
1Co 2:12-14 KJV
(12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
(13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

(14) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
The natural man will hear but will question the method of comparing spiritual things with spiritual.It seems to the natural mind that the person who speaks in the Spirit of God is taking things out of context by taking one verse from one part of the Bible and putting it together with another in a different part of the Bible.
The correlation must be Biblically demonstrated.
This is the “line upon line” that they will not agree with and so will berate it. This will keep them out of the understanding of the Word of God for then it becomes “stammering lips” and “another tongue” in their hearing. The wicked just will not understand what they hear and will contend with it. Here is the refreshing...but they just will not hear but will be contentious instead.
However, contention is not demonstration of wickedness.The faithful will also contend with it, requiring it to be Biblically demonstrated.
Isa 28:9-13 KJV
(9) Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
(10) For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little
11) For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

(12) To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
(13) But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; herea little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Last edited:
Upvote 0