THE result of prayer!

Desertdancer

Feb 27, 2008
✟8,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just wanted to thank you all! I posted a little over a week ago for a prayer for my hubby charlie and his job, to improve the situation and it has!! Several heads and that one manager sat down with him and assured him he is not losing his job in any way and one of the best drivers they have. He still struggles for that one co worker still spreads rumors and things of that nature, and seems some snuff their noses to him now that this has happened, but UTLIMATELY he is NOT losing his job and that in itself is a SERIOUSLY answered prayer! WOOT WOOT!! THANK YOU LORD SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I know its becasue of him and the faithful, caring people like you that makes things like this happen. I am so grateful in so many ways... thank you thank you THANK YOU for your prayers! *HUG* :clap: :thumbsup: :kiss: :ebil: :wave:

Reactions: Tarika

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:thumbsup: :hug: :crossrc:
I just wanted to thank you all! I posted a little over a week ago for a prayer for my hubby charlie and his job, to improve the situation and it has!! Several heads and that one manager sat down with him and assured him he is not losing his job in any way and one of the best drivers they have. He still struggles for that one co worker still spreads rumors and things of that nature, and seems some snuff their noses to him now that this has happened, but UTLIMATELY he is NOT losing his job and that in itself is a SERIOUSLY answered prayer! WOOT WOOT!! THANK YOU LORD SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I know its becasue of him and the faithful, caring people like you that makes things like this happen. I am so grateful in so many ways... thank you thank you THANK YOU for your prayers! *HUG* :clap: :thumbsup: :kiss: :ebil: :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums