Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
©by Dennis Patrick Tate 2020

Johnny and Jerry = Pastor Johnny Taylor and Mr. Jerry Pearce of Flowing Oil Ministries.

Here is background information:

Is it OK for Jesus to cause a Bible to drip oil?

My impression after researching this

Flowing Oil Ministries.

My impression at this time is that this is a genuine miracle that began with actual miraculous oil flowing from a Bible but......... this miracle is so big that it threatens the rulership of Satan over all nations and could play a role in beginning the restoration of all things to a state even better than what our grandparents had in the Garden of Eden.

So Satan went all out to stop this and..... he convinced Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to stop the oil for a number of days and it seems to me that perhaps Mr. Jerry Peace fell into the temptation of thinking that he needed to assist God with this miracle....... by adding some mineral oil from a farm supply dealership.

I believe that one of the reasons why Mr. Jerry Pearce may have fallen for this trap seems to be that he had a great deal of compassion for all the astonishing testimonies of healings and deliverance from alcoholism and drug addiction. I would guess that he was probably thinking that if store bought mineral oil touched the real oil from his Bible then.... perhaps the miraculous oil would cause the mineral oil to become consecrated and the miracles could continue.

This is just my guess at this time based on what I have been able to read on this so far..... i feel that this whole situation can work out for good..... just as it can be argued that this Third Heaven can be argued to be superior in some important ways over the First Heaven as experienced by our grandparents Adam and Eve.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Many of us deeply religious men were taught that we had to act in a certain way toward our wives by the churches that influenced us and I am of the belief that IF..... Mr. Jerry Pearce had felt free to ask his wife's opinion of his feelings toward buying mineral oil...... he could have avoided this quite serious error.

On the plus side.... his giving legal permission to the farm supply dealership to release his purchasing history over these past five years...... and his admitting his error openly and honestly..... would set him and his wife up so that they could have a ministry to married couples if they are willing to go in that direction?

"The pure truth, spoken in pure love, will always attract. You will remember the pain you feel here, and it will help you through the rest of your life. Pain is good; it shows you where there is a problem. Do not try to reduce the pain until you find and address the problem. God's truth often brings pain as it highlights a problem that we have, but His truth will always show us the way to freedom, and true life. When you know this you will even begin to rejoice in your trials, which are all allowed to help keep you on the path of life."

"Also, your attraction to me in not out of order. It is the attraction between male and female that was given in the beginning, which is always pure in its true form. When pure truth is combined with pure love, men can be the men they were created to be without having to dominate out of insecurity. Women can be the women they were created to be because their love has replaced their fear. Love will never manipulate or try to control out of insecurity, because love casts out all fear. The very place where relationships can be the most corrupted is also where they can be the most fulfilling. As your mind is renewed by the Spirit of Truth, you will not see relationships as an opportunity to get from others, but to give. Giving is the greatest fulfillment that we can ever know. It is a taste of heaven where we give to the Lord in pure worship, which has an ecstasy that even the most wonderful relationships on earth are but a fleeting glimpse of. What we experience in worship here your frail little unglorified body could not endure. The true worship of God will purify the soul for the glories of true relationships. Therefore, you must not seek relationships, but pure worship. Only then can relationships start to be what they are supposed to be. True love never seeks the upper hand, but the lowest place of service. If my husband and I had kept this in our marriage, we would be sitting next to the King now, and this great hall would be filled with many more souls."
(Rick Joyner, The Final Quest, at roughly the 3:00:00 mark in the text video)

...I looked at the thrones. I looked at those who were now seated. I could recognize some of the great heroes of the faith, but most of those seated I knew had not even been well known on earth. Many I knew had been missionaries who had expended their lives in obscurity. They had never cared to be remember on earth, but only to Him. I was a bit surprised to see some who had been wealthy, or rulers who had been faithful with what they had been given. However, it seemed that faithful, praying women and mothers occupied more thrones than any other single group." (Rick Joyner, The Final Quest, roughly 3:29:01 in the video)

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟981,569.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
©by Dennis Patrick Tate 2020

Johnny and Jerry = Pastor Johnny Taylor and Mr. Jerry Pearce of Flowing Oil Ministries.

Here is background information:

Is it OK for Jesus to cause a Bible to drip oil?

My impression after researching this

Flowing Oil Ministries.

My impression at this time is that this is a genuine miracle that began with actual miraculous oil flowing from a Bible but......... this miracle is so big that it threatens the rulership of Satan over all nations and could play a role in beginning the restoration of all things to a state even better than what our grandparents had in the Garden of Eden.

So Satan went all out to stop this and..... he convinced Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to stop the oil for a number of days and it seems to me that perhaps Mr. Jerry Peace fell into the temptation of thinking that he needed to assist God with this miracle....... by adding some mineral oil from a farm supply dealership.

I believe that one of the reasons why Mr. Jerry Pearce may have fallen for this trap seems to be that he had a great deal of compassion for all the astonishing testimonies of healings and deliverance from alcoholism and drug addiction. I would guess that he was probably thinking that if store bought mineral oil touched the real oil from his Bible then.... perhaps the miraculous oil would cause the mineral oil to become consecrated and the miracles could continue.

This is just my guess at this time based on what I have been able to read on this so far..... i feel that this whole situation can work out for good..... just as it can be argued that this Third Heaven can be argued to be superior in some important ways over the First Heaven as experienced by our grandparents Adam and Eve.

From the "His Name is Flowing Oil" Website:

The conclusion the writer (of the Times Free Press article) is inviting people to reach is that the oil that has been distributed over time is not of supernatural origin, but rather, is being supplied from the purchased oil. Jerry states that he has, in fact, bought mineral oil from Tractor Supply, but has at no time added it to the vials being distributed at meetings, or to the container holding the Bible. The purchase was made without the knowledge or approval of anyone else in the ministry and we are seeking the full truth of these accusations.

Jerry acknowledges that the credibility of the miracle is in question based on the information disclosed in the article. He has expressed remorse for having caused the integrity of the work of God to be questioned because of his action.
Perhaps it's time to accept that, for whatever reasons, the Oily Bible is a faked miracle.
OB

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Since the last meeting on February 11, the Times Free Press newspaper has published an article which calls into question the integrity of the miracle of flowing oil. It contains an allegation that Jerry Pearce whose Bible it is “often bought large amounts of mineral oil.” It also says that the newspaper had a vial of oil tested and that “the tests found Pearce’s oil is petroleum-derived and the results “strongly suggest that the oil sample is mineral oil.”

From the "His Name is Flowing Oil" Website:

The conclusion the writer (of the Times Free Press article) is inviting people to reach is that the oil that has been distributed over time is not of supernatural origin, but rather, is being supplied from the purchased oil. Jerry states that he has, in fact, bought mineral oil from Tractor Supply, but has at no time added it to the vials being distributed at meetings, or to the container holding the Bible. The purchase was made without the knowledge or approval of anyone else in the ministry and we are seeking the full truth of these accusations.

Jerry acknowledges that the credibility of the miracle is in question based on the information disclosed in the article. He has expressed remorse for having caused the integrity of the work of God to be questioned because of his action.
Perhaps it's time to accept that, for whatever reasons, the Oily Bible is a faked miracle.
OB

I agree that there is a point in time where Mr. Jerry Pearce compromised and sure seems to have attempted to assisted God with the miracle of the flowing oil but the astonishing testimonies of healing and other miracles for the first two years or more that this miracle was occurring indicates that this began for real........ but was later on added to by Mr. Jerry Pearce who I believe was so overwhelmed by all the testimonies that his tendency to feel compassion for all the people being helped by the oil............. overwhelmed his sense of logic and intellectual honesty.

If.... the results of his purchases from that farm supply dealership over these past five years were made public I believe that he would have an interesting story that would be of some value in restoring the faith of many that his error has shaken?

Other will feel that this was a scam from the beginning.... and that is of course their choice.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I wish there was an interview with Johnny Taylor. I would like to know how this affected him. All we've heard from is Jerry.

OK....... let's imagine this scenario...........
both Pastor Johnny Taylor and Mr. Jerry Pearce go to Dr. Kevin Zadai..........

and Jerry is taking all the blame on himself..... and he is playing a role much like the prodigal son in many ways!

Luke 15
And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

Mr. Jerry Pearce elaborates on how sorry he is that he harmed Mr. Sid Roth's ministry..... the ministry of Dr. Kevin Zadai...... and every church where he went with Flowing Oil Ministries AFTER HE BEGAN TO PURCHASE MINERAL OIL AT THE FARM SUPPLY DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!

Up until the time that he began to purchase mineral oil at the farm supply dealership.... this whole ministry was AWESOME!!!!!!

So ... a part of Mr. Jerry Pearce's pennance of sorts is that he gives a legal release to the farm supply dealership to release all of the records of his purchases going back five years....... well before the oil began to flow!!!!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Now I have something of a challenge for Pastor Johnny Taylor and Mr. Jerry Pearce........
I believe that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has the most off the scale sense of humour in the universe / Multiverse.........

... and I believe that Jesus can give to Pastor Johnny Taylor and to Mr. Jerry Pearce a whole new type of ministry that will fit with the relative laughing stock that they have became..... in the eyes of so many skeptics.

I like laughing at myself so...... imagine The Catfish Coolie playing the role of ME..... DENNIS TATE..... and that Catfish wrote the following:

My 2006, my 2008 and my 2004 campaign writings by DennisTate.

I write something like a thousand hours annually on many, many, many topics.... some of which are Christian Humour........

....... and Catfish...... (the artistic Dennis Tate)..... has a plan to save New Orleans........

Where Dr. Kevin Zadai just so happens to live near!!!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What I am hearing in this video is hitting me really, really, really hard.

What I thought of as genuine repentance and real prayer......... was actually very, very, very shallow in comparison to the level of repentance and the type of prayer that I should have after forty five years of being a Christian and praying regulrly!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I wish there was an interview with Johnny Taylor. I would like to know how this affected him. All we've heard from is Jerry.

I personally take the prediction from Dr. Kevin Zadai to Pastor Johnny Taylor very, very, very seriously!

The Great Wealth Transfer from the Wicked to the Righteous?

This is huge.........
I believe that we are going into a time period of economic shaking up and
those of us who do not max out our credit cards.......
who have considerable remaining borrowing potential .....
may be able to buy real estate that may well surge incredibly in value over the coming
decades.
"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.
Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and
nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it
all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by
people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of
becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.
Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to
all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

And isn't it rather intriguing that this amazing surge in the value of real estate is in rural America... within a hundred miles from cities?????

I suppose one reason for this is due to the ability of modern technology to allow so many of us to work several days from home ..... or....perhaps from our second home... outside the city where our main home may be????

One of the reasons why I take the Flowing Oil from a Bible miracle so seriously is that near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai vouches for them so........ some sort of "restoration of their ministry" must occur......... because near death experiencers are noted for being astonishingly gifted after their brush with death.

Dr. Zadai reports being told something very unusual during his meeting with Jesus..... Jesus warned him....... "Don't get on the wrong side of me!"

I am guessing that some unusual information may be revealed over the coming years and decades that may shock even Dr. Kevin Zadai!!!!???? (I thought that that comment by him was probably in that video but it wasn't.... it is in one of his other ones).

Preparing For An Endless Life! Kevin Zadai

I commented:
"Whenever you feel ready I do have a theory on what Messiah Yeshua - Jesus may have meant by His warning to not get on the wrong side of Him???????"

"Hint.... Leviticus sixteen verse ten in the original Hebrew which you can see in the RSV."
"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel." (Leviticus 16:10)

"Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this." (Isaiah nine verse seven)

The story of Leda and the Swan makes a possible connection between Azazel with the Greek Zeus????????

In a nutshell I have came to strongly suspect that Azazel is the fallen angel who will be somewhat like General Abner who brought the ten tribes over to King David or to Rav Shaul/Paul who repented of persecuting Christians and followers of God.

"I suspect that when the fallen angel Azazel returns to the God of Abraham with his whole heart...when Yom Kippur is completely fulfilled....then a major step will have been taken toward the ushering in of a truly new era of worldwide peace where even the eating habits of wild animals like lions will be altered! "And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"

More information here:

My conversation with the Rabbi.....

Dr. Kevin Zadai.... although he is astonishingly wise...... could fall into the trap of being somewhat like the Messianic Jews of the first century who just could not imagine that Jesus would bring Paul to genuine repentance and use him to take the gospel to both Jews as well as Gentiles!?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Good Lord.....

"Jerry states that he has, in fact, bought mineral oil from Tractor Supply, but has at no time added it to the vials being distributed at meetings, or to the container holding the Bible. The purchase was made without the knowledge or approval of anyone else in the ministry and we are seeking the full truth of these accusations.

Jerry acknowledges that the credibility of the miracle is in question based on the information disclosed in the article. He has expressed remorse for having caused the integrity of the work of God to be questioned because of his action."

So they acknowledge Jerry bought the mineral oil that others tested being identical to one flowing from the Bible.

They say that "the oil flowing miracle" has stopped. Though of course it is just coincidense it happened the same time Jerry got caught purchasing the oil.

"There are conflicting statements being told regarding the integrity of the oil flowing from the Bible in Dalton, GA. We know the oil flowing from the Bible was a true miracle. We deeply regret that this controversy happened. We want to assure you that the statements are being reviewed by our ministry and steps are being taken to attest to the integrity of the oil."

Now they are trying desperately get to their stories right. This farce is admittedly entertaining. Do keep this thread alive.

In other news ; how are the resurrections going Charismaticlady with your ten vials ? Saved many roadkills yet or some neighbours ? Maybe sold them for few millions that you used for charity ?

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Good Lord.....

"Jerry states that he has, in fact, bought mineral oil from Tractor Supply, but has at no time added it to the vials being distributed at meetings, or to the container holding the Bible. The purchase was made without the knowledge or approval of anyone else in the ministry and we are seeking the full truth of these accusations.

Jerry acknowledges that the credibility of the miracle is in question based on the information disclosed in the article. He has expressed remorse for having caused the integrity of the work of God to be questioned because of his action."

So they acknowledge Jerry bought the mineral oil that others tested being identical to one flowing from the Bible.

They say that "the oil flowing miracle" has stopped. Though of course it is just coincidense it happened the same time Jerry got caught purchasing the oil.

"There are conflicting statements being told regarding the integrity of the oil flowing from the Bible in Dalton, GA. We know the oil flowing from the Bible was a true miracle. We deeply regret that this controversy happened. We want to assure you that the statements are being reviewed by our ministry and steps are being taken to attest to the integrity of the oil."

Now they are trying desperately get to their stories right. This farce is admittedly entertaining. Do keep this thread alive.

In other news ; how are the resurrections going Charismaticlady with your ten vials ? Saved many roadkills yet or some neighbours ? Maybe sold them for few millions that you used for charity ?

Thank you for expressing your opinion on all this and I cannot blame you for much of your skspticism.

My impression is that this miracle began for real but when God tested the owner of the Bible, Mr. Jerry Pearce by stopping the oil for a number of days...... I believe that he compromised and bought mineral oil.

I am open to the possibility that the oil may have flowed for real for a year or even two but then when the test hit..... that is when Jerry made the error.

I don't blame you for thinking that I am naive but that is where I am at myself at this time due to the power of the dozens of testimonies of amazing things that happened for many people who used the oil that I listened to.

I would love it if Mr. Jerry Pearce would give legal permission for that tractor supply dealership to release the record of his purchases for the last five years and just simply wallow in his guilt over how he messed this up but............... in his efforts to make sure that he distributed the oil himself he did reasonably well insulate other members of the ministry from his own mistake.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

"President Trump was standing outside in the dark and a big spotlight was shining on him like he had broken out of prison. He was being fired at and was taking all the shots and being hit by bullets being fired from the dark from the prison. Pastors and Christian leaders were standing behind him kind of pushing him out in front of them. They were praising him for standing up for them. Then the Lord spoke and said, “He is not supposed to be standing up for you. You are supposed to be standing with him. When you stand with him, persecution will come like it has come on him. When you stand with him, I will back you up. I will defend you. I will stand with you. If you don’t stand with him, they will kill him.”
“...they will kill him,” the entire meaning is...everything God has done through this administration will be overturned...those things will also die...the enemy will kill everything God has done through President Trump. God is calling us out of the shadow to stand in the light...He will take care of His children..."
(Pastor Johnny Taylor)

His name is flowing oil ministries

Upvote 0