The residue of anti-cop rhetoric: Arizona driver hits officers, faces attempted murder charges

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married

MSN Article

Attempted murder of three police officers. And with a store behind his line of sight as he's driving at high speed. Marc LaQuon Payne!
knxv%20Marc%20LaQuon%20Payne_1473819766449_46287422_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

What a shame.

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hate is what Satan thrives on getting men and women to live by. Our world is being constantly more hateful. There is more violence in the world than ever before. Our world is headed for a World War, unlike we have ever seen before. North Korea has now enough power to destroy and kill most of those living in Japan. Israel is a huge target for the Muslim nations that hate its existence. The United States has enemies that sole goal is to eradicate every person living here.

Is it any wonder we see these hateful evil people wanting to kill those who are trying to uphold the laws of our land? This man should be removed from living on our planet earth. Death should be his punishment. But he most likely will serve a couple of years, get off for being good, so he can do this same deed again.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
It's appalling what the cops have to put up with. They're heroes for just coming to work. The other day in my town, a fellow was arrested for stabbing someone. Good job, cops. The next day he was back on the streets and they had to arrest him for stabbing somebody else.

I'm from the Chicago area, and I see that kind of thing happening all the time down town, and there is a lot of hoorah and press conferences about gun violence and cop violence and so on, but the criminal justice system is never even mentioned, never anybody wants to face up to the fact that the bad guy the cops have to shoot down in a gunfight may have been in a gunfight the previous week, sometimes the previous day, was arrested and is back on the streets with a gun again.

Reactions: farout
Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What I take confidence in is the fact that one day these thugs,criminals and those who support them are going to wake up to the fact of a nation in ruins that they destroyed,instead of getting all the things they think they deserved they will get exactly what they deserve....which is nothing other than a daily struggle to stay alive,no more toys,no more amusements,no more people cowering in fear of them and their animal like predatory behavior....they will in fact become animals fighting other animals to survive.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
What I take confidence in is the fact that one day these thugs,criminals and those who support them are going to wake up to the fact of a nation in ruins that they destroyed,instead of getting all the things they think they deserved they will get exactly what they deserve....which is nothing other than a daily struggle to stay alive,no more toys,no more amusements,no more people cowering in fear of them and their animal like predatory behavior....they will in fact become animals fighting other animals to survive.
They can always find Christ while they're alive. I never lose hope of that.
It is their fallen state that makes them behave this way. Full of hate instead of the love our Lord and his truth instill.

They act like the devil because that is their god.
In my opinion only of course.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is their fallen state that makes them behave this way

There are other fallen people who do not act that way

They can always find Christ while they're alive. I never lose hope of that

When you are out victimizing innocent people they come or should come first,your salvation is on you but your victims deserve law and order.

They act like the devil because that is their god.
In my opinion only of course.

Not just an opinion but the truth.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
There are other fallen people who do not act that way.
Of course. And yet they are all dead in their sin. Their behaviors demonstrate that uniquely in each one committing such acts of evil.

When you are out victimizing innocent people they come or should come first,your salvation is on you but your victims deserve law and order.
Of course innocent people take priority. However, Jesus told his Disciples to go into all the world and preach the good news. Everyone, especially those that demonstrate corruption and sin upon innocent people, are able to be saved. At least that is the hope. Some of course renounce the scriptures till the day they die. And that is a tragedy that is eternal.
As long as a fallen person is alive they can find peace in Christ. In prison many a one have. Law and order is not abrogated by the hope the convicted criminal or the suspect not yet arrested so as to answer for their crimes, will find their way to Christ.

If that were so, there wouldn't be any prison ministries in America. But there are.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Of course. And yet they are all dead in their sin. Their behaviors demonstrate that uniquely in each one committing such acts of evil.

Yes,but sins done to one's self vs sins committed against others are another story,my neighbor can decide he wants to use drugs and as long as he does thm in the privacy of his own home it does not affect me,if he decides he needs to knock me over the head for money to buy drugs that is different.

As long as a fallen person is alive they can find peace in Christ.

Yes but that is not the topic is it ?

If that were so, there wouldn't be any prison ministries in America. But there are.

Again I don't understand the connection,law enforcement is to protect or attempt to protect society from violent as well as non violent criminals,their salvation is up to them.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Ya can't have liberalism one way but not in another... I mean aren't you infringing on that mans rights to cause others harm if that's how he identifies?
Do you really think a person has a right to harm others? That seems a very strange position to me, even coming from a liberal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Yes,but sins done to one's self vs sins committed against others are another story,my neighbor can decide he wants to use drugs and as long as he does thm in the privacy of his own home it does not affect me,if he decides he needs to knock me over the head for money to buy drugs that is different.
Goes to what I said about people dead in their sins.

Yes but that is not the topic is it ?
Sure it is. Are those who are in Christ and indwelt with the holy spirit likely to try to kill a cop ?

Again I don't understand the connection,law enforcement is to protect or attempt to protect society from violent as well as non violent criminals,their salvation is up to them.
My point is, people lost in their sins, fallen, are able to find salvation through Jesus Christ.
Rather than just be sent to jail or prison and written off as some would imagine is all that matters after they've committed crimes against others.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Goes to what I said about people dead in their sins.

But they don't have the right to make others dead in their sins.

My point is, people lost in their sins, fallen, are able to find salvation through Jesus Christ.
Rather than just be sent to jail or prison and written off as some would imagine is all that matters after they've committed crimes against others.

Yes but that is not law enforcements job.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
But they don't have the right to make others dead in their sins.
People are able to kill people. People don't make others to be dead in their sins. That's something unique to each one of us as a fallen sinful condition until or unless we repent.

Yes but that is not law enforcements job.
I never said nor implied it was.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The current political discourse in America has left these psychopaths believing themselves to be fully justified and the paradigm of true social justice warriors.

Twitter has developed a raised fist icon to honor the cause, from what I have heard.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
People are able to kill people. People don't make others to be dead in their sins. That's something unique to each one of us as a fallen sinful condition until or unless we repent.

I never said nor implied it was.

I am worn out on this topic,i will take chance and say people need to obey the damn law and I never thought I would live to see this simple concept so hard to sell,on a Christian website even.I am 55 years old and have never had an encounter with law enforcement apart from a traffic stop,i did what I was told and all was well.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Fortunate for you that things went well..., as they do in the majority of cases. However, if you expect people to respect and honour the authority of law enforcement, law enforcement must uphold their pledge to serve and protect... which is becoming less and less common as the media will attest.

So cooperating has nothing to do with it ? at any time had I not cooperated it would not have gone well for me.The media is doing everything it can to encourage a disregard for law and order as well as this attitude that I will do as I please and everyone will just clear a path

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
So cooperating has nothing to do with it ? at any time had I not cooperated it would not have gone well for me.The media is doing everything it can to encourage a disregard for law and order as well as this attitude that I will do as I please and everyone will just clear a path
This is an example of a man who cooperated in getting his license as requested by the officer.
Why the stop? The officer thought the driver hadn't/wasn't wearing his seat belt.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I would never resist authority, nor advocate for anyone else to....

Let's put it this way... the blowback the police are getting is engineered to elicit a certain reaction that can be met with a certain resistance that will achieve a certain outcome by the ptb.
If PTB stands for powers that be, that is fully true. This issue is strategic only, and is driven by the politics much more than the facts.

Facts would be guided by statistics, rather than by the narratives that are brought to the media spotlight with the sole purpose of driving an agenda.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is an example of a man who cooperated in getting his license as requested by the officer.
Why the stop? The officer thought the driver hadn't/wasn't wearing his seat belt.

Ok,so you have a video of police acting in a bad way,there are also videos of suspects with guns who were shot for either pointing them at the police or refusing to drop them.....so what was your point again ?

Upvote 0