Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It seems almost inappropriate contentographic how a certain segment of our society is so eager to put males into girl's and women's locker rooms without allowing any provision for girls and women to say no.
"European" might be the worst insult to apply.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Netherlands all use unisex facilities.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others

But girl's and women's locker rooms aren't unisex. No one is protesting to keep anyone out of a unisex facility.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟186,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
initiate an ambitious renovation plan to create non-gender specific facilities at its high school in place of traditional gender-specific locker rooms.

"initiate an ambitious renovation plan to create non-gender specific facilities at its high school in place of traditional gender-specific locker rooms. "

Why ?

The number of people with gender dysphoria is less than 1%. Yet the taxpayers are going to foot the bill to redesign the locker rooms ?

Females need their safe space and the restroom and locker rooms need to be
those places where they can feel safe.

It's not anxiety, but common sense not giving into the dysfunctional society we've become.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟186,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Unisex restrooms are not the problem. You can have single stall restrooms that are unisex, I saw them when I was in France.

However, in schools and YMCA's it's a different situation.

Even in older buildings like my own parish hall, there is no single stall restroom, but the ladies room sign was removed and the sign just says, "restroom." This is because they rent the hall out to the local private secular school and have to abide by MA law.

Upvote 0

WonbyOneanddone

Oct 14, 2020
ohio
✟34,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
False the courts rules that schools couldn't indoctrinate or force students to participate in religious activities

CRT is not being taught in the classroom. There however many racist organizations that want people to believe that it is.
The idea that students are told to either feel guilty or victimized is another lie told by those attacking CRT.

since 50% of students in Virginia schools are non-white but only 8% of teachers are black he called on the state to address this discrepancy.

a complete lie. You want Christianity is the schools would that include teaching biblical principles about false witness?

yeah why would students be concerned with school shootings?
CRT in schools does not exist? It reminds me of those on the Left saying that Antifa does not really exist either. I suppose organizations and curriculum that makes the Left look really bad and cannot really be defended is simply cast aside as not really existing. In reality, Merrick Garland, the man who wants the FBI to investigate parents as school board meetings who are upset about CRT being taught, his son in law is making millions selling the CRT to schools you say is not being taught.

Watchdog probes ‘ethical conflicts’ tied to Garland, son-in-law (nypost.com)

And by the way, it is not just the CRT being taught, it is the gender dogma with girls being forced into bathrooms with boys, or those who were once boys. (wink, wink) In fact, it boggles my mind that this is even happening, girls are being raped in bathrooms that all sexes can enter and there are those on the Left continuing to defend it, and worse, schools are scolding the parents for being upset about their daughters being raped.

As for teachers being too white in Virginia, why do you think that is? Are the schools too racist to hire black teachers? You do realize that the politicians, who are basically all lawyers like McAuliffe, are part of a profession that has the least number of minorities in it?

Law is the least diverse profession in the nation. And lawyers aren’t doing enough to change that. - The Washington Post

Notice he is not saying HE should be replaced because HE is white, or that Biden should be replaced because HE is white. No, no, no, he says that teachers, who are most likely all democrat voters, need to be replaced. Do you not realize that those white teachers probably voted against their own party to try and save their own jobs because of these racist accusations? Democrats are eating themselves. So I say, remove the beam that is in your own eye before trying to remove it from everyone else's eyes.

As you pointed out, the court ruled that kids should not be indoctrinated, period. Why then can the Left do so? Indoctrination is wrong, period.

Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0

WonbyOneanddone

Oct 14, 2020
ohio
✟34,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Unisex restrooms are not the problem. You can have single stall restrooms that are unisex, I saw them when I was in France.

Even in older buildings like my own parish hall, there is no single stall restroom, but the ladies room sign was removed and the sign just says, "restroom." This is because they rent the hall out to the local private secular school and have to abide by MA law.
The problem is not understanding that there are two genders, two sexes, and that they DO matter.

Upvote 0

WonbyOneanddone

Oct 14, 2020
ohio
✟34,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
And in the Middle East girls as young as 9 years old can marry a grown man

So your point is?

Upvote 0

WonbyOneanddone

Oct 14, 2020
ohio
✟34,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
initiate an ambitious renovation plan to create non-gender specific facilities at its high school in place of traditional gender-specific locker rooms.

"initiate an ambitious renovation plan to create non-gender specific facilities at its high school in place of traditional gender-specific locker rooms. "

Why ?

The number of people with gender dysphoria is less than 1%. Yet the taxpayers are going to foot the bill to redesign the locker rooms ?

Females need their safe space and the restroom and locker rooms need to be
those places where they can feel safe.

It's not anxiety, but common sense not giving into the dysfunctional society we've become.
Bathroom and shower areas need to be private to end the controversy.

Or do you enjoy the controversy and division? Or do you think it is going away?

Who knows, maybe it will wipe out the entire DNC before it starts to sink in.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟186,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟186,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Bathroom and shower areas need to be private to end the controversy.

Or do you enjoy the controversy and division? Or do you think it is going away?

Who knows, maybe it will wipe out the entire DNC before it starts to sink in.

Not sure why you're arguing with me ?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

True, some buildings need to be bulldozed.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
initiate an ambitious renovation plan to create non-gender specific facilities at its high school in place of traditional gender-specific locker rooms."initiate an ambitious renovation plan to create non-gender specific facilities at its high school in place of traditional gender-specific locker rooms. "Why ?he number of people with gender dysphoria is less than 1%. Yet the taxpayers are going to foot the bill to redesign the locker rooms ?Females need their safe space and the restroom and locker rooms need to be those places where they can feel safe. It's not anxiety, but common sense not giving into the dysfunctional society we've become.

There is no disfunction to make note of in bathrooms.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Redesigning ?

So what, males do not belong in girls locker rooms and restrooms regardless
how they redesign them.

And just why do taxpayers have to foot the bill for a very small minority of people who have gender dysphoria ?
Designs sucked 50 years ago. They suck now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
It is not only suggested but demanded by the LGBTQ political activists who want the names Ladies Room and Men's Room removed from school locker room doors and restrooms.
Citation?

I ask because the only place i could find such claims were from anti-gay hate groups.

Women locker rooms my have individual stalls for showers, but when I was in high-school and in the Marines and even at the YMCA, men showed in one large open shower room.
Even women at their lockers are out in the open.

So, if you don't think that unisex locker rooms aren't being pushed for in high-schools,
you aren't paying attention.
show us that they are

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Redesigning ?

So what, males do not belong in girls locker rooms and restrooms regardless
how they redesign them.

And just why do taxpayers have to foot the bill for a very small minority of people who have gender dysphoria ?

the number of transsexual students is larger than the number of wheelchair bound students. SO why do taxpayers have to foot the bill to make schools wheelchair accessible?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So what, males do not belong in girls locker rooms and restrooms regardless how they redesign them.

We have had women using mens toilets' for decades. Any time the women's get jammed up, they stream into the men's toilets because of the backup at the women's. Nobody has had a problem. Men also bring any gender kids into toilets' and women do as well.

And sports teams have allowed women in the locker rooms for over a decade.
The complaint is without merit.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
CRT in schools does not exist? It reminds me of those on the Left saying that Antifa does not really exist either. I suppose organizations and curriculum that makes the Left look really bad and cannot really be defended is simply cast aside as not really existing. In reality, Merrick Garland, the man who wants the FBI to investigate parents as school board meetings who are upset about CRT being taught,
And are making threats to school board members and their families. (you forgot that last part)

And by the way, it is not just the CRT being taught,
it's not being taught in the public schools....Deal with it.

it is the gender dogma with girls being forced into bathrooms with boys, or those who were once boys. (wink, wink) In fact, it boggles my mind that this is even happening, girls are being raped in bathrooms that all sexes can enter and there are those on the Left continuing to defend it, and worse, schools are scolding the parents for being upset about their daughters being raped.
How about citations about these "rapes"

The only "rape" i could find originated form the Alliance Defending Freedom, a well known hate group that claimed a 16 year old girl was raped by an evil transsexual in the bathroom of a sports store. The "rape" was not reported to the police so protective services got involved and they brought in the police. Turns out the girl and her mother's visit was documented on the stores security tapes and the girl never went to the restroom.

As for teachers being too white in Virginia, why do you think that is?
you tell me.

Notice he is not saying HE should be replaced because HE is white, or that Biden should be replaced because HE is white. No, no, no, he says that teachers, who are most likely all democrat voters, need to be replaced. Do you not realize that those white teachers probably voted against their own party to try and save their own jobs because of these racist accusations? Democrats are eating themselves. So I say, remove the beam that is in your own eye before trying to remove it from everyone else's eyes.
i can't note what he was saying about replacing people because they are white because he didn't say that he said we need to address shy there are so few minority teachers.

As you pointed out, the court ruled that kids should not be indoctrinated, period. Why then can the Left do so? Indoctrination is wrong, period.
who says anyone is indoctrinating kids?

Upvote 0