✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
When we are born again...we BECOME....something else for eternity.
We become a "new CREATION">. "In Christ".
This is not your mind, or your body.
This is your born again Spirit.

This born again Spirit, is "ONE WITH GOD"....... "In Christ"

See that?

Now.....Where is God?
He is in you, and He is in Heaven., as are the born again.

See, the thing that separates the Great Christians from the church goers, is that they understand who they have BECOME, as "the NEW CREATION"> and never see it any other way.

Sure...They can see their body.
They understand their mind can be a real problem.
But they have renewed their understanding, to accept and believe that they are not their body or their mind, but they are LITERALLY "One with God", born again, as a NEW CREATION.

Can you see it ?
Can you see the REAL YOU< as born again by God?
Reader, can you?

If you can, then stay there, and never again see yourself as "a sinner", a saved sinner, or any thing like this.....not ever.

If you are born again, you are "seated in Heavenly places, in Christ", and that is not symbolic.
You are...."As Jesus IS, so are the born again, in this world", and that is not symbolic.

That is the real you, the born again new creation, that God has redeemed and recreated and relocated.

That is the REAL YOU.
The born again Spirit.
Your natural (carnal) mind, is not the real you. So, you have to bring your mind out of carnal thinking that tries to analyze your christianity as .......does and donts and performance, based.
or....Law and Commandments to try to get God to keep you.
That is the wrong mind. That is broken faith.

The renewed mind, is to accept who you are now, as the >new Creation<, as the real you. = born again. = "ONE WITH GOD, IN CHRIST"
As this is the real you that God sees.
Reader, how can He not see the born again this way, when the born again are IN HIM?
See it?
So, when you see yourself as God sees you, you are finally in the renewed mind and that is REAL FAITH.

Always = STAY THERE in your FAITH.

Last edited:

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
-

See that?

Now.....Where is God?

See, the thing that separates the Great Christians from the church goers, is that they understand who they have BECOME, as "the NEW CREATION"> and never see it any other way.

But they have renewed their understanding, to accept and believe that they are not their body or their mind, but they are LITERALLY "One with God", born again, as a NEW CREATION.

Can you see it ?
Reader, can you?

If you can, then stay there, and never again see yourself as "a sinner", a saved sinner, or any thing like this.....not ever.

If you are born again, you are "seated in Heavenly places, in Christ", and that is not symbolic.
You are...."As Jesus IS, so are the born again, in this world", and that is not symbolic.

That is the real you, the born again new creation, that God has redeemed and recreated and relocated.

That is the REAL YOU.
The born again Spirit.
Your natural (carnal) mind, is not the real you. So, you have to bring your mind out of carnal thinking that tries to analyze your christianity as .......does and donts and performance, based.

The renewed mind, is to accept who you are now, as the >new Creation<, as the real you. = born again. = "ONE WITH GOD, IN CHRIST"
Reader, how can He not see the born again this way, when the born again are IN HIM?
See it?
So, when you see yourself as God sees you, you are finally in the renewed mind and that is REAL FAITH.

So its all about how you feel about yourself, not about who you are in truth. K. I’d submit instead that were “in Him” to the extent that we don’t sin in reality, in truth, in fact. That tells us if we’re truly in Him, if we truly care, if we truly love. If we even truly know Him. We don’t refrain from sin in order to come to know Him, rather we come to know Him first, then obedience begins to flow, as a result of that relationship.

Our righteousness, and therefore our salvation, is confirmed and realized to the extent that the real you becomes who you are both in mind…and in fact and deed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WordSword

Sep 8, 2017
MO.
✟249,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
-

See that?

Now.....Where is God?

Can you see it ?
Reader, can you?

That is the REAL YOU.
The born again Spirit.

See it?

All true! God bless!

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So its all about how you feel about yourself, not about who you are in truth.

Id have to question your reading skill if that is what you think i said.
really.

Listen,
we are "made righteous".

God takes the finished life and the sacrifice of Jesus, and imputes this to us.

What happens is this..
The holy life that Jesus lived, .....God gives it to us as our "righteousness".
This is the "Gift of Salvation".

The Blood that Jesus shed, which is God's blood, is HOW God reconciles a person SPIRITUALLY to Himself.

You can do neither of these for yourself by trying to be good, or trying to keep commandments and law.

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You can do neither of these for yourself by trying to be good, or trying to keep commandments and law.
And as I've repeated over and over, no one here is contesting that. We are freely forgiven of sin but in then, being made righteous, the righteousness given is finally the real thing, and not merely declared. Which means that we can now go- and sin no more- we can put to death the deeds of the flesh and much more, we can and still must be righteous, not by being under the law but by being under grace.

But our only difference apparently doesn't involve whether or not God can and wants to make us personally righteous, which you acknowledge He does during "discipleship", but whether or not we're obligated to be so. And I maintain that, now together with Him, we can and are still obligated to be maintained in a righteousness in this life that satisfies Him.

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Blood that Jesus shed, which is God's blood, is HOW God reconciles a person SPIRITUALLY to Himself.
It's what we do after reconciliation, that matters. The gift of new life is given, and the gift includes real righteousness, the ability to finally live as God desires of us, to be who we were created to be, no longer slaves of sin. But sin will still beckon, and we will still sometimes fail, and there the tests and the challenges and the refinements and the confirmation in conviction and growth in justice or holiness can occur-or not.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's what we do after reconciliation, that matters.

Not if you are doing it thinking, believing that if you dont, you'll lose you salvation.

See, when you do it for that wrong (Legalism) reason, the all that doing is now your Savior, and Christ is ripped off the nails.
You've become your own savior by all that doing to try to stay saved.

That is "fallen from Grace".

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Not if you are doing it thinking, believing that if you dont, you'll lose you salvation.

See, when you do it for that wrong (Legalism) reason, the all that doing is now your Savior, and Christ is ripped off the nails.
You've become your own savior by all that doing to try to stay saved.

That is "fallen from Grace".
No, your confusing obligation with legalism. Man has a role to play. God wants us accountable-for our highest good. It begins, on man's part, with faith, which, even as a gift, is optional for us, whether to accept and express it today, or to continue to in the future. And that gift is meant to blossom further yet depending on the time and knowledge, grace and opportunities given, God, again, being the final judge as to how well we did with whatever we've been given. He wants to stretch us, He wants us to participate in our own blossoming and full fruition even though none of it, just like our existence, itself, is at all possible apart from Him.

That's the lesson we all need to learn. That's what Adam lacked when he went off pursuing or thinking he already possessed his own righteousness, that his own morality was better than God's will on the matter. God wants our wills aligned with His, perfect, will. We just need to learn, and grow in the understanding, that He knows best after all. And as we grow in that understanding our wills do become increasingly aligned with His and our own righteousness grows, closer to His. And, again, that righteousness is most fully defined by the virtue of love, and love is the opposite of legalism-and yet fulfills the law apart from the law.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, your confusing obligation .

God does not offer the Gift of Salvation based on your obligation.
If He did that, then Salvation is based on your obligation and not on God's Gift.

Salvation, is FREE.
No oblgation.
Just one Requirement...>"BELIEVE IN JESUS" "and you SHALL BE SAVED".

"The work of God, is that you BELIEVE on JESUS, whom God SENT".

If you do that 1 work, you will go to Heaven.
That's God promise.

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
God does not offer the Gift of Salvation based on your obligation.
If He did that, then Salvation is based on your obligation and not on God's Gift.

Salvation, is FREE.
No oblgation.
Just one Requirement...>"BELIEVE IN JESUS" "and you SHALL BE SAVED".

"The work of God, is that you BELIEVE on JESUS, whom God SENT".

If you do that 1 work, you will go to Heaven.
That's God promise.
Justification is free and is the foundation of salvation. Now we must not compromise it. We must pick up our cross daily and follow Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Justification is free and is the foundation of salvation. Now we must not compromise it.

You are always trying to prove that you can lose your salvation.
Every post is a half agreement followed by your legalism of :but we must do this or we compromise our salvation

So, that is Legalism, as all your self effort, is not a part of Justification by Faith.

See my 2nd "Devil" Thread.
I'll have it up in a bit.

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You are always trying to prove that you can lose your salvation.
Every post is a half agreement followed by your legalism of :but we must do this or we compromise our salvation

So, that is Legalism, as all your self effort, is not a part of Justification by Faith.

See my 2nd "Devil" Thread.
I'll have it up in a bit.
No, it's a partnership. Legalism is all on my own, apart from God, and with no real righteousness at all. But with God "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Or I can refuse at any point. With Him I can love as he does and as I should. And, again, Christianity teaches,
"At the evening of life we shall be judged on our love."

I know, such a terrible obligation for God to lay on us, even as He's the only one who can accomplish that work in us. He just wants us on board with it, and to keep on board.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, it's a partnership.

If God's Blood is a partnership.....If you died on the Cross with Jesus, then keep teaching that your self effort is a Part of God's blood APPLIED, which is the only reason someone is saved.

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If God's Blood is a partnership.....If you died on the Cross with Jesus, then keep teaching that your self effort is a Part of God's blood APPLIED, which is the only reason someone is saved.
Yes, a partnership. Where He does almost all the work. But still gives us a part to play, for His reasons and according to His wisdom.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matt 11:28

Anyway, a partnership. The problem with fallen man is that he’s apart from God. Jesus came to rectify that situation.
Apart from Me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
“With God all things are possible.” Matt 19:26
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” Phil 4:13

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, a partnership. Where He does almost all the work. But still gives us a part to play, for His reasons and according to His wisdom.

You have no part to Play in hanging on The Cross.
Yet you keep pretending you do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You have no part to Play in hanging on The Cross.
Yet you keep pretending you do.
I don’t, but you keep insisting that I do anyway. We simply must do our part, to respond to what He’s done, which, first of all, is to believe in the Cross.

Upvote 0

Sidon

May 13, 2021
Florida
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I We simply must do our part, to respond to what He’s done,

Thats your discipleship.
That's not your salvation.
Discipleship is what you do for God because God has saved you.

Salvation is what God did to save you.

Upvote 0