Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1.) We know that we can't please God by works, law, or commandment keeping. So, all of that is not discipleship.

Paul said. "as many as be PERFECT",.. "the fullness of the Stature of Christ".
See that? That is referring to "the mind of Christ", and "walking in the Spirit". IN other words, that is SPIRITUAL.
That is where real faith and real discipleship exists.

2.) "Spiritual" is not self effort of any kind. So, "keeping" stuff, like law and commandments is not Spiritual, its self effort.
Self effort is not discipleship, ... as this is that "present your body a living sacrifice""" stuff.... and that is not Faith, that is Works.

Notice this now....

"Without Faith, its impossible to please God".

And what is that FAITH ?

That is SPIRITUAL understanding that = is to "come to the knowledge of the Truth" and go right on into revelation knowledge.

"They eyes of your understanding" being OPENED = Enlightened", is to have received LIGHT.

READER, the scriptures are not given to read, they are given to STUDY...= "study to show yourself approved unto God".
Why?
Because when you study, you meditate on the word and then God gives you revelation., = that is "discerning the word" Spiritually.
The eyes of your understanding being OPENED.
See that?
That is not reading the scriptures like they are a DICTIONARY.
And if you are only religious and water baptized, then God wont be giving you any revelation knowledge of His Word.
Believe it.

3.) Now, let me show you why law and commandment keeping obsession is not God's Salvation understood correctly.

Its very simple.

IN Heaven, there is no Law, no Moses Law, no commandment keeping, and no self effort to be good.

Why? Because Heaven is a Spiritual Kingdom, first, and a Literal kingdom , 2nd.

Christ said that the KOG, is "within you"..... not outside somewhere... but "IN YOU">. Luke 17:21
And why does He say that? Its because Christ and GOD are the Kingdom.....ITs a Spiritual Kingdom of LIGHT.
The born again are the "temple of the Holy Spirit". = The KOG is in them.
"Christ in YOU">.. = The KOG in you. and being "in Christ" is the Born again, in the KOG.

1.) God exists IN LIGHT
2.) Jesus is the LIGHT of the World
3.) The Born again are CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT.
4.) The born again, exist "under Grace"......not under the law.
Why?
Because GRACE is the Law of the KOG, and the born again are "translated from DARKNESS .....TO LIGHT....into this GRACE.

The born again, exit THERE, and there is no Law there.... = "not under the law but under GRACE"
"Christ is the END OF THE LAW....for righteousness" = if you are born again.
There is no Moses Law or 10 Commandments or any of this, in Heaven.
ZERO.
There is no NEED for them.
See, the law is for the unlawful, and commandments are for instruction, and none of this is needed in Heaven.
Does God and Christ need to be told about the Law and Commandments?
Not quite.

See, the law and commandments are not faith based, and Christianity is only faith based.
The Walk of Faith is not the walk of law and commandment keeping, as that is SELF EFFORT, ... its works, and works are not spiritual.
Whereas CHRISTianity , is ONLY Spiritual.

"""God is A Spirit"".
Being In CHRIST, seated in heavenly places is : SPIRITUAL Birth proven. = BORN AGAIN

So, when
a believer is trying to see the spiritual and be spiritual THROUGH Law and Commandments, then their understanding of the KOG, of CHRISTianity, and regarding being born again, is not correct as they are trying to SEE IT through the Carnal mind and not the "renewed mind".

Last edited:

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟479,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
1.) We know that we can't please God by works, law, or commandment keeping. So, all of that is not discipleship.
Scripture says this:

Eph 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. 8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Walking in flesh means walking in sin. Sin is the transgression of God's law 1 John 3:4, Romans 7:7. Those who break God's law cannot please God, so you might want to consider revising your statement to match what the scripture actually says.

How can we be a disciple of Christ by not following Him or loving Him?

1 John 5: 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments
John 15:10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

Those who have the walk of faith uphold God's law. Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Scripture says this:

Eph 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Thats is your "present your boday a living sacrifice'.
Those are your works., your self effort.

My Thread is not talking about your self effort.
My Thread is discussing Spirituality., not discipleship, which is the self effort you are bring up.

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Romans 7:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. 8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

The carnal mind , in Paul's verse, is where he described this..

"that which i would do, i can't do, and that which i hate, i do".

What is happening there, is a born again believer, is trying to perform Christianity, as "works' and "law keeping" as that is how the CARNAL mind interprets spirituality.
That is exactly, wrong.

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How can we be a disciple of Christ by not following Him or loving Him?

As i was teaching in my Thread..

There is the "present your body, and "mortify your members" and "carry your cross"

See all that?
That is YOU doing that....>Not God in you doing that.
Understand?

So, real Spirituality, that is my THREADS's teaching, is not your SELF EFFORT that you are confusing with spirituality.

Your issue, is that you dont understand that Salvation, is a Walk of FAITH.....which is Spiritual, VS.....discipleship which is a self effort....
="present your body"..

Salvation is God doing something for you and Through you IF you are actually born again, and not just water baptized (Sprinkled) and religious.
If you're only that, then you will never understand anything but law, commandments, and self effort, and will talk about nothing else but those as your self righteous idea of "Christianity".

Paul Said......speaking Spiritually, which is My Thread...>"i can do all things THROUGH Christ".

See that?

"Through Christ".

And that is not law, or commandments.
Its the Carnal mind that tires to present self effort, or works and law keeping and commandments, as Spirituality, and its not at all, as my Thread explained to you : SabbethBlessing.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟479,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The carnal mind , in Paul's verse, is where he described this..

"that which i would do, i can't do, and that which i hate, i do".

What is happening there, is a born again believer, is trying to perform Christianity, as "works' and "law keeping" as that is how the CARNAL mind interprets spirituality.
That is exactly, wrong.
Paul spelled out what the carnal mind is and it is an enmity against God’s law. Walking in sin (breaking God’s law) is not walking in the Spirit. We are given the Spirit to obey the commandments, not break them.

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. 8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

John 14:15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

Acts 5:32 And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.”

Reactions: Soyeong
Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul spelled out what the carnal mind is and it is an enmity against God’s law.

No.

What is enmity against God is trying to perform works of the Law and commandment keeping as Salvation.
Why?
Because Jesus is Salvation, and when you try to place Him aside by involving your self effort, then you have denied the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.
See, Cross Denying, is not just the Atheist... Cross denying is trying to do works in place of The Blood of Jesus., and TEACHING that same is...Galatians 1:8

Salvation is God's body and blood being shed on THE Cross.
That is THE Gospel, or as Paul teaches "the Preaching of the Cross".
This is "the GIFT of Salvation".
And when a person is "law law law law, commandments commandment" MINDED...they are not involved with God's Grace.

Listen, in Israel, where my home is......Jews sound JUST LIKE YOU.
The people who nailed Jesus to the Cross, were LAW and COMMANDMENT's Obessed.

Just like you........the more i talk about the Cross, the more you want to talk about LAW and COMMANDMENTS.

See that?
That's a big problem.

You read my Thread that is talking about FAITH and Spirituality...., and all you can do, is talk about LAW and COMMANDMENTS, post after post.

See it?

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟479,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Your argument is with the apostle Paul because he said it verbatim

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your argument is with the apostle Paul because he said it verbatim

"In the Flesh", is the CARNAL MIND

As Paul teaches, as the wrong mind or this...

"who has bewitched you that you no longer OBEY the TRUTH", you are "IN THE FLESH".

= This person, is religious but lost, not born again, or they are a believer who is "fallen from Grace".

They sound the same. They only talk about works, their works, law and commandments, as if the CROSS does not exist.

Im still waiting for you to post about The Cross, as all your posts are about Moses's Law, or your misunderstanding of "flesh".

Still waiting.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟479,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
"In the Flesh", is the CARNAL MIND

As Paul teaches, as the wrong mind or this...

"who has bewitched you that you no longer OBEY the TRUTH", you are "IN THE FLESH".

= This person, is religious but lost, not born again, or they are a believer who is "fallen from Grace".

They sound the same. They only talk about works, their works, law and commandments, as if the CROSS does not exist.

Im still waiting for you to post about The Cross, as all your posts are about Moses's Law, or your misunderstanding of "flesh".

Still waiting.
Romans 8:7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. 8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

The teaching of not keeping the commandments is not a teaching of the apostles, Jesus or God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Romans 8:7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God,

You're still obsessing on the Law.
Where is the Cross?

Let me show you...

Jews, in Israel....."have not submitted to the righteousness of God" and that is because they are trying to "establish their own righteousness that is of THE LAW".

See that?
That is you.

Here is what Paul wrote that you have not understood, SabbathBlessings..

"Christ is the END OF THE LAW......for righteousness, to everyone who is born again".

"Christ has REDEEMED US from the CURSE. OF THE LAW"....

"The LAW is the power of SIN..... The power of SIN is : The Law".

"The born again are NOT UNDER THE LAW......but under GRACE"...

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reader,

God's "GRACE" is not just God's eternal forgiveness and Salvation... freely given through the Cross of Christ....its also where the born again EXIST., being : "translated FROM..... darkness".

Darkness, is :

1.) Being separated from God, because of unforgiven Sin (not born again).
2.) "Having your understanding DARKENED"...

So, being born again, is Literally to be rescued from the dominion of the Law, and from Spiritual Darkness and from mind blindness as Satan blinds the mind from Truth and LIGHT.

"in whom the god of this world has blinded their mind, lest the LIGHT of the Glorious Gospel of Christ should shine into them".

This power of Darkness (being mind blinded) is Satan's power, its His kingdom., and to be born again, is to be freed from His DECEPTION, by God.
It is to enter God's dominion, the KOG... which is Grace, = which is the Kingdom of Light.
You enter it.... Luke 17:21 by being BORN AGAIN = INTO IT....having become "one with God",..."In Christ".
Your Born again Spirit, now exists where they are.....and that is your Eternal life and your Redemption.
That is : Salvation and Resurrection..
That is "BORN again".

Jesus said...."you must be..born.......again"., and water can't do that for you, and do not believe deceivers who tell you that it can.

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

The Real : Walk of FAITH​

Do you have faith in God to correctly divide between right and wrong through His law instead of leaning on your own understanding (Proverbs 3:1-6). The is the real way to trust God with all of our heart.

Do you suppose that God is pleased by our disobedience? All throughout the Bible, God called for His people to repent and to return to obedience to His law, so you'd think that that is something that He wants us to trust Him with all of our heart to correctly divide between right and wrong through His law instead of learning on our own understanding.

See that? That is referring to "the mind of Christ", and "walking in the Spirit". IN other words, that is SPIRITUAL.
Christ has the mind of Christ and he lived in obedience to God's law. This is always why Romans 8:4-7 contrasts those who walk in the Spirit with those who have minds set on the flesh, who are enemies of God, who refuse to submit to His law.

2.) "Spiritual" is not self effort of any kind. So, "keeping" stuff, like law and commandments is not Spiritual, its self effort.
Self effort is not discipleship, ... as this is that "present your body a living sacrifice""" stuff.... and that is not Faith, that is Works.
Trusting in God with all our heart to correctly divide between right and wrong through His law is not self-effort. Self effort does not depend on anyone else, so it is independent of following God's instructions.

Notice this now....

"Without Faith, it's impossible to please God".

And what is that FAITH ?

That is SPIRITUAL understanding that = is to "come to the knowledge of the Truth" and go right on into revelation knowledge.

"They eyes of your understanding" being OPENED = Enlightened", is to have received LIGHT.

READER, the scriptures are not given to read, they are given to STUDY...= "study to show yourself approved unto God".
Why?
Because when you study, you meditate on the word and then God gives you revelation., = that is "discerning the word" Spiritually.
See that?
And if you are only religious and water baptized, then God wont be giving you any revelation knowledge of His Word.
Believe it.
God's law is the word of God, so it is contradictory for you to speak about studying the word of God and receiving the light while speaking against following the word of God.

3.) Now, let me show you why law and commandment keeping obsession is not God's Salvation understood correctly.

Its very simple.
Our salvation is from sin (Matthew 1:21) and sin is the transgression of God's law (1 John 3:4), so God's salvation form living in transgression of His law is direct connected to living in obedience to it.

IN Heaven, there is no Law, no Moses Law, no commandment keeping, and no self effort to be good.

All of God's righteous laws are eternal (Psalms 119:160), so it is false that there will not be the Mosaic Law in Heaven. If there is no Mosaic Law in Heaven, then there will also be no God in Heaven because instructions for how to act in accordance with God's nature can't be done away with without also doing away with God. In Matthew 7:21-23, Jesus said in a parallel statement that only those who do the will of the Father will enter the Kingdom of Heaven and that he will tell those who are workers of lawlessness to depart from him because whenever knew them, so on the contrary, therefore will be no lawlessness in heaven. Furthermore, Christ is not the end of the law, but rather knowing him is the goal of the law.

Christ said that the KOG, is "within you"..... not outside somewhere... but "IN YOU">. Luke 17:21
And why does He say that? Its because Christ and GOD are the Kingdom.....ITs a Spiritual Kingdom of LIGHT.
"Christ in YOU">.. = The KOG in you. and being "in Christ" is the Born again, in the KOG.
In Matthew 4:17-23, Jesus began his ministry with the Gospel message to repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand, so the Kingdom of God is composed of citizens who are living obedience to His law.

1.) God exists IN LIGHT
Why?
Because GRACE is the Law of the KOG, and the born again are "translated from DARKNESS .....TO LIGHT....into this GRACE.
There are many verses that connect God's law with light, such as Isaiah 51:4, 2 Corinthians 6:14, and Psalms 119:105.

The born again, exit THERE, and there is no Law there.... = "not under the law but under GRACE"
In Exodus 33:13, Psalms 119:29, and Titus 2:11-14, God is gracious to us by teaching us to obey His law, but you want God to be gracious to you instead of teaching you to obey His law.

ZERO.
See, the law is for the unlawful, and commandments are for instruction, and none of this is needed in Heaven.
Not quite.
Those who say that God's law is only for the lawless in order to justify their freedom to be lawless thereby become someone that it is for.

See, the law and commandments are not faith based, and Christianity is only faith based.
The Walk of Faith is not the walk of law and commandment keeping, as that is SELF EFFORT, ... its works, and works are not spiritual.
Our obedience to God's law is entirely based on whether we are going to have faith in God to correctly divide between right and wrong or whether we are going to lean on our own understanding, which is why Jesus said in Matthew 23:23 that faith is one of the weighted matters of the law. In principle you speak in favor of having faith in God, but in practice you speak against it.

"""God is A Spirit"".
Being In CHRIST, seated in heavenly places is : SPIRITUAL Birth proven. = BORN AGAIN

So, when
a believer is trying to see the spiritual and be spiritual THROUGH Law and Commandments, then their understanding of the KOG, of CHRISTianity, and regarding being born again, is not correct as they are trying to SEE IT through the Carnal mind and not the "renewed mind".
In 1 John 3:4-10, those who do not practice righteousness in obedience to God's law are not born again, and in Romans 8:4-14, those who are born of the Spirit are contrasted with those who have carnal minds, who are enemies of God, who refuse to submit to His law.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Jesus is what so ever things you desire when you pray believe (faith) you receive it you shall have it. Faith is believing in Jesus Christ knowing you are saved. Faith we like our Father call those things that be not as though they were. Faith without works is dead. Faith is Abraham believing God yet never saw heard felt anything he knew what God said will happen to never question it never doubting. Paul went through this. It is something that on every forum I am on does not get talked about.

We all miss it somewhere is why we need each other as in Word of Faith may not like that agree with them but they truly understand faith. With out faith the substance of things hoped for its the evidence of things NOT SEEN! This belongs to no group it is the great I AM

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Notice this now....

"Without Faith, its impossible to please God".

And what is that FAITH ?

Why?
See that?
Believe it.

Its very simple.

1.) God exists IN LIGHT
Why?

ZERO.
Not quite.

"""God is A Spirit"".

So, when

Ezekiel 28.15-16, referring to the fall of Lucifer in heaven. “Iniquity” was found in him, and he also “sinned.” What does the use of these words here reveal to us

Both “iniquity” and “sinned” are words used here among us humans. But Scripture used the same terms for what happened in heaven, in another part of the creation itself. This tells us something about what exists in heaven, as well as on earth.
Matthew 5:17-18

Since God gives only good things (James 1:17), and the apostle Paul certifies that "the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good" (Romans 7:12), we know that His law is for our benefit.

Nothing wrong with His law .... there is something wrong with us .... what we think about it.

The law is written on everyone's heart and for those who are redeemed it will always be so.

I find no error in His Law .... because there isn't any. Understanding this is not being carnal. Carnal refers to the physical ... the law is not carnal (physical)

Romans 8

6The mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace, 7 because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so.

The Bible is absolutely clear that no one is sinless (1 John 1:8). Every time we sin, we are acting carnally.

Who among us is without sin? What is sin? Transgression of the law. We are bent (our nature) towards being carnal, walking with Jesus helps us overcome our carnality ..... an earthly life long experience ... He will finish His work ... I have no doubt.

Philippians 1:6 Amplified Bible (AMP)
I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will [continue to] perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return].

The law (conviction of the Holy Spirit in the heart/mind) leads us to Christ ... and after receiving Him ... Christ leads us back to the law with a renewing of our minds about it (His forgiving grace). His grace does not allow us to sin (transgression of law) but helps us to overcome it.

So we examine ourselves are we trending towards sin (transgression of the law) or away from it?

Romans 7

21So this is the principle I have discovered: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22For in my inner being I delight in God’s law. 23But I see another law at work in my body, warring against the law of my mind and holding me captive to the law of sin that dwells within me.

24What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25Thanks be to God, through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, with my mind I serve the law of God, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.

We will struggle with our carnal nature until Jesus returns.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you have faith in God to correctly divide between right and wrong through His law

The word is spiritually discerned.
The Law has nothing to do with it.
Why is there no CROSS in your religion of Law, Soyeong?

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
we know that His law is for our benefit.

Here is what the law does for you.

1.) It defines you as a sinnner

2.) its shows you that you are a lost, fallen, hell bound, separated from God, and need Salvation.

Galatians 3:24-26

If after a person is Born again, they run back to MOSES's Law, to try to establish themselves as SELF righteous before God, then Paul says you are "Fallen from Grace"
"bewitched"
"in the flesh"
"no longer obeying the Truth".

JUDE says you are committing "the ERROR of Cain".

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The word is spiritually discerned.
The Law has nothing to do with it.
Why is there no CROSS in your religion of Law, Soyeong?

God's law is God's word. In Titus 2:11-14, our salvation is described as being trained by grace to do what is godly, righteous, and good, and to renounce doing what is ungodly, so God graciously teaching us to obey His law is part of the content of His gift of salvation. Furthermore, in Titus 2:14, Jesus gave himself to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people of his own possession who are zealous for doing good works, so becoming zealous for doing good works in obedience to God's law is the way to believe in the cross (Acts 21:20) while you retuning to the lawlessness that he gave himself to redeem us from would be the way for you to reject the cross, so there is the cross in my religion, but there is no cross in yours.

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Mose's Law is the "law"., and "commandments".
Jesus Himself spoke about 2.
Jesus spoke about more than two commandments just in Matthew 5. In Matthew 22:36-40, Jesus was not asked about which commandments we should still follow, but about which commandment is the greatest, and the existence of the greatest two commandments implies the there are still other commandments that are not the greatest. If we love God and our neighbor, then we won't commit adultery, theft, murder, idolatry, kidnapping, favoritism, and so forth for everything else commanded in the Mosaic Law, so those are the greatest two commandments because they are inclusive of all of the other commandments, which is why Jesus said that all of the other commandments hang on the greatest two, so they are all connected.

The born again go to heaven.
Law keepers do not.

Again, in 1 John 3:4-10, those who are not law keepers are not born again. In Matthew 7:21-23, Jesus said that only those who do with will of the Father will enter the Kingdom of Heaven and that he would tell those who are workers of lawlessness to depart from him because he never knew them. He notably did not say that only those who reject the will of the Father are born again and will enter the Kingdom of Heaven or that he would tell those who are law keepers to depart from him because he never knew them.

Upvote 0