Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, now I want to clear up some confusion, 2000 years ago people sort of lived kinda good in society, somewhat primitive buildings and stuff, but a good life overrall, then since people in society are a little immora usually, they started to change a little from the normal standard then, not living as they should, what happened next is that a person, probably a jew, wanted to make things right again because something felt wrong, so he walked around a little desperate talking to people, trying to make them live right again, but nothing worked, but some of these immoral people in society saw something in him, a glimpse of real love in his eyes, so there you have the popular story about person that was 100 % love, but no one can walk around like that for days and weeks and months, so it`s just a story that started with this glimpse and then since the romans notices him also after a while, they started writing about him, but even the writers themselves didn`t want to change, but they kept on writing ...

... so, here we are today, 2000 years later and still in a society that no one really likes anymore I guess, I mean, when I`m out with people i don`t complain or anything like that, people in society aren`t my business since I`m a free person, but you might argue or state that the western countries aren`t very good places to live in anymore, you just sit alone everyday if you don`t have any skills and people generally act mean towards you for wanting something, but my point is, even the immoral people have to be honest today and say that being immoral doesn`t really work in the long run because everything get`s so awful, all socities ends of course and the more technology they make the harder it is to let go it seems, it`s just history, all societes ends because people get bored of it, so one can hope for something better, but have people taken being immoral to far or is it hope in the end?

• Friendly
Reactions: Robban

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
but have people taken being immoral to far or is it hope in the end?
First, Jesus was not just a smiley-face guy. But He did those miracles; plus, then Jesus suffered and died like He did in order to bring us to God.

And there are people beyond what most people consider to be immoral > they were so evil that they crucified God's own Son Jesus on the cross.

But, even though ones had become so deeply ruined . . . Jesus on the cross had hope for any and all of them > love "hopes all things" (in 1 Corinthians 13:7). Possibly, you are saying you have limits for how much evil people can be loved with hope for them > but Jesus isn't human, but Christ is God's very own Person of His own love and way of loving.

And, by the way, even His own disciples didn't get who He was . . . not at first while He was on the earth. They had major changing to go through, inside themselves, so they could discover how Jesus is.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes, now I want to clear up some confusion, 2000 years ago people sort of lived kinda good in society, somewhat primitive buildings and stuff, but a good life overrall, then since people in society are a little immora usually, they started to change a little from the normal standard then, not living as they should, what happened next is that a person, probably a jew, wanted to make things right again because something felt wrong, so he walked around a little desperate talking to people, trying to make them live right again, but nothing worked, but some of these immoral people in society saw something in him, a glimpse of real love in his eyes, so there you have the popular story about person that was 100 % love, but no one can walk around like that for days and weeks and months, so it`s just a story that started with this glimpse and then since the romans notices him also after a while, they started writing about him, but even the writers themselves didn`t want to change, but they kept on writing ...

... so, here we are today, 2000 years later and still in a society that no one really likes anymore I guess, I mean, when I`m out with people i don`t complain or anything like that, people in society aren`t my business since I`m a free person, but you might argue or state that the western countries aren`t very good places to live in anymore, you just sit alone everyday if you don`t have any skills and people generally act mean towards you for wanting something, but my point is, even the immoral people have to be honest today and say that being immoral doesn`t really work in the long run because everything get`s so awful, all socities ends of course and the more technology they make the harder it is to let go it seems, it`s just history, all societes ends because people get bored of it, so one can hope for something better, but have people taken being immoral to far or is it hope in the end?
The Western world has dispensed with Christian values. Society is finding out that it is a terrible idea, but few would advocate for a return to Christian values - even some so-called Christians. People love evil, that is the problem.

People do not want to accept God's authority (Luke 19:14). So they rebel and go their own way. They are beginning to try and shut down anyone who opposes their wicked ways. Will the pendulum swing back the other way? History says yes. I'm not so sure.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

241656_73a4b943f6c592cdf71a88c50d5eb4d8.jpg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, now I want to clear up some confusion, 2000 years ago people sort of lived kinda good in society, somewhat primitive buildings and stuff, but a good life overall, then since people in society are a little immoral usually, they started to change a little from the normal standard then, not living as they should, what happened next is that a person, probably a jew, wanted to make things right again because something felt wrong, so he walked around a little desperate talking to people, trying to make them live right again, but nothing worked, but some of these immoral people in society saw something in him, a glimpse of real love in his eyes, so there you have the popular story about person that was 100 % love, but no one can walk around like that for days and weeks and months, so it`s just a story that started with this glimpse and then since the Romans notices him also after a while, they started writing about him, but even the writers themselves didn't want to change, but they kept on writing ...

Christ wasn't just some Jew as if He was a nobody, Christ is the Son of God the Second Person of the Holy Trinity. He did not walk around desperate for people to listen to Him. Christ purposely chose 12 man to follow Him closely and went around preaching and healing, the healing drew huge crowds.

It is not just a mere story it is the ultimate Truth

Upvote 0