Aug 6, 2011
Israel (usually)
✟16,539.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
-
I personally believe that Barak.... is a Christian/ Israel hating - Islamic Terrorist enabling - Internationalist devil, with Narcissistic personality disorder, who came into office devoted within his twisted Ideology to try rid the USA of the scourge of prosperity.
I personally believe that every single thing he does, and in fact his sole reason to exist is to STICK HIS FINGER in the eye of everything and everyone that is related to family values or traditional New Testament morality.

------

Obamabird.jpg

Last edited:

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
-
I personally believe that Barak.... is a Christian/ Israel hating - Islamic Terrorist enabling - Internationalist devil, with Narcissistic personality disorder, who came into office devoted within his twisted Ideology to try rid the USA of the scourge of prosperity.
I personally believe that every single thing he does, and in fact his sole reason to exist is to STICK HIS FINGER in the eye of everything and everyone that is related to family values or traditional New Testament morality.

Oh, goody! Do I get to armchair diagnose you now?

My advice--don't vote for him.

Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

DeepWater

Just The Truth
Aug 6, 2011
Israel (usually)
✟16,539.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh, goody! Do I get to armchair diagnose you now?

My advice--don't vote for him.

Dont you love that finger?
Thought so.
And as long as you are PC lockstep devoted, you go right ahead and comment on this thread.
And regarding voting for him....i didnt, and i dont intend on voting for Obama vs2.0, which would be Hillary. (as you know).
My advice to you, is to take my advice and vote for anyone but OB vs2.0

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dont you love that finger?
Thought so.
And as long as you are PC lockstep devoted, you go right ahead and comment on this thread.
And regarding voting for him....i didnt, and i dont intend on voting for Obama vs2.0, which would be Hillary. (as you know).
My advice to you, is to take my advice and vote for anyone but OB vs2.0

Oh, I have every intention of voting for Hillary. Hopefully, she'll have Sanders as a running-mate.

I'll comment in any thread I please, but I appreciate your permission. Really.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,182.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I really don't get the hate towards President Obama. It's one thing if you think he is a bad President and think his policies have been damaging to the US. What I don't understand is everybody who is convinced he is actually out to destroy the US.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I really don't get the hate towards President Obama. It's one thing if you think he is a bad President and think his policies have been damaging to the US. What I don't understand is everybody who is convinced he is actually out to destroy the US.

If you listen to what he says and study his history, it's hard to deny the guy doesn't have a favorable view of America and has done everything he can to downplay the U.S. as a world leader.

Upvote 0

revanneosl

Mystically signifying since 1985
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
My father told me in the mid 1970s that I would live through the end period of the American Empire.

It's going to be really interesting to watch both the Left and the Right blame the current administration (whichever administration is then current) for whatever aspect of the decline is currently (then) happening.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
The American Empire is not even close to being over. The US dumps a huge amount of money into military spending and it seems to be the one form of government spending that is beyond criticism.

Reactions: BrianJK
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums