HeavenMindset

Jul 31, 2016
Riverside Ca
✟9,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A while ago, I was on a morning jog when I was about to run underneath an orange tree. As I approached the tree I feel I heard God speak to me. I feel I heard Him say, “Orange trees do not eat oranges and apple trees do not eat apples, the fruit they bear are for those who come to them.”

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. (Note: nowhere in this passage, does it list, judgment or condemnation)

The fruit of the Spirit are not just for us to feel, they are for those who are hurting and are in need to see Jesus through us. Any and all people need to have someone they can come to that will be loving and gentle with them. When we manifest the Fruit of the Spirit, we shine the light of God in a dark and ugly world. We sit down with others and listen to them and see what is hurting. This is how God is with us. He sits with us, in all love, kindness, goodness, etc… and hears our cry. His heart melts for us as. He does not judge or condemn us when we confess our sins. The way He is with us, mends our hearts and give us hope for the future. This is what we are supposed to do for others in all genuineness.

The fruit of the Spirit is not something we try to do, it is something we are! We don’t encounter a stressful situation and decide that we are going to be patient because that is a fruit of the spirit. That is a horrible counterfeit to the realness of God in us. I have seen others decide to “be patient” in a situation because they know God wants them to be patient. But when you look at them, you can see the ugly heat of stress burning them up. They put on a fake smile and believe they are showing others the fruit of patients. Its awful! They look fake because they are!

True Fruit is grown inside of us! It grows like fruit on a tree when we spend time in the presence of God. Patience is never something we decide to use, it is just something we are. We can show gentleness where others are harsh. We are self-controlled where others lose it! We don’t try to be kind, we just are. It is effortless and genuine!

The genuineness of the Fruit in us, shows others a glimpse of God! God is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-controlled! The Spirit empowers us with the true fruit of God’s goodness so that we can show the world who and how God is!

Submerging ourselves in His presence, by prayer and worship, gives God the opportunity to take our hearts, that were once infected with the darkness of this world, and inject His light of love so that we would emulate our Father’s heart to the brokenhearted.

Spend time with God! Let His fruit grow in you, then go reveal the heart of God to the world!

http://heavenmindset.com

Reactions: SwordmanJr