Kirksville
✟16,893.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I know that lately we've been seeing a lot of conspiracy theories centered around Trump, coronavirus, the police, BLM, George Soros, and everything else. I urge you, brethren in Christ, to be careful not to be caught up in these things, which are clearly nothing more than a distraction from the real conspiracy.

If you feel so inclined, please view the attached video, which explains in detail the vast conspiracy that has been occurring right under our noses. Wake up!

Last edited:

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know that lately we've been seeing a lot of conspiracy theories centered around Trump, coronavirus, the police, BLM, George Soros, and everything else. I urge you, brethren in Christ, to be careful not to be caught up in these things, which are clearly nothing more than a distraction from the real conspiracy.

If you feel so inclined, please view the attached video, which explains in detail the vast conspiracy that has been occurring right under our noses. Wake up!

I've suspected this for a long time. Thank you for the information, I shall continue to avoid the purchase of a demonic clothes drying appliance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Something about this theory smells.............like a locker room....

Nice break from the regular banter here.

• Friendly
Reactions: Not Perfect
Upvote 0