Frustrated in Hooterville.
Feb 25, 2005
Canada
✟39,329.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To date this is the best analysis I've read regarding what has(and still is) taken place in the collusion/corruption American horror story we've been witnessing. Give Doran the Pulitzer now...

I believe the McCabe firing yesterday is going to kick this snowball over the cliff and send it rolling down the mountain of corruption.

Many corrupt cronies will be tangled up and exposed over the next few years. Both sides of the aisle... judges... media personnel... bureaucrats... even former Presidents...

I believe God is doing a major purge. Exciting times! :)

Enjoy.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
To date this is the best analysis I've read regarding what has(and still is) taken place in the collusion/corruption American horror story we've been witnessing. Give Doran the Pulitzer now...

I believe the McCabe firing yesterday is going to kick this snowball over the cliff and send it rolling down the mountain of corruption.

Many corrupt cronies will be tangled up and exposed over the next few years. Both sides of the aisle... judges... media personnel... bureaucrats... even former Presidents...

I believe God is doing a major purge. Exciting times! :)

Enjoy.
I'm praying it does just that.
I believe God is doing a major purge.

i agree.

Amen.

Thank you for sharing this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0