The rapture means temporary popularity with the world; but the rupture means suicide for many

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So Paul said we will be changed and meet the Lord in the air, but I want you to think about something that we must be ready for - even if the Lord tarries: suicide.

If Newton's law that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, is true, we must consider the rupture, as much as we do the rapture: we must be ready to stand in the breach, with the Holy Spirit, for those that are caught up in the world.

Paul said nature groans about bringing forth its own, and it should be said that with light giving birth to light, there will also be darkness bringing forth darkness: people are going to want to commit suicide (as Revelation says, they reach the point where they ask "fall on us" and "cover us" to the mountains and hills).

I am not saying we need to panic, by any measure, I am saying people should be preparing now to win those most unable to see their self-worth - the time will come when men are completely self-centered (as Paul said they would be lovers of themselves), such that they do not consider suicide, but the people following the time of the rapture will not be so strong: if we pray for those with us, we will have done a mighty work of the Lord.

The Lord exhorts us to pray that we be delivered - how much more will the Lord account to us that we prayed for the delivery of those with us? The Lord makes point that we should pray to avoid flight in Winter or on the Sabbath - how much more will He account it to us, that we prayed that the world would see Winter and the Sabbath coming??

The Lord help us all.