The Rapture could never be legitimate grounds to refute God's Judgment of the earth.

Stone Chapel

Apr 25, 2018
Munich
✟834.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
5. Later, when God establishes the New Heavens and the New Earth, there will be saved nations on earth along with saved Israel. But the eternal home of the Church will always be in the New Jerusalem.
You mean, the survivors would be a remnant of "Every nation and tribe and people and tongue", in accordance with Revelation 7:9?

Upvote 0

Micah888

Apr 20, 2018
CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You mean, the survivors would be a remnant of "Every nation and tribe and people and tongue", in accordance with Revelation 7:9?
I believe that group in Rev 7:9 is the raptured Church. On the surface it appears that the went through the Great Tribulation, but there is another way to interpret Rev 7:14:
"...These are they which came out of great tribulation..."

Coming out of -- ἐρχόμενοι (erchomenoi) -- can mean either coming out of or going out of. So it could mean either they were subjected to the Tribulation the Great (τῆς θλίψεως τῆς μεγάλης) or the escaped the Great Tribulation.
And since the Great Tribulation is an expression of God's wrath, it would be more appropriate to say they escaped the Great Tribulation. So they would not be survivors, since we know that those who refused the mark of the beast were beheaded (Rev 20:4).

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
But I don't think that this could ever happen here on British soil for the simple fact that the U.K. Government is still proactive in assisting the "USA which is leading the enemy attacks".
Do you care to elaborate on that ? There is no government that can over ride anything that Jesus would decide on doing , no man or army of men can stop Jesus doing what ever he chooses to do

Upvote 0

Stone Chapel

Apr 25, 2018
Munich
✟834.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Do you care to elaborate on that ? There is no government that can over ride anything that Jesus would decide on doing , no man or army of men can stop Jesus doing what ever he chooses to do
Then, I don't need to "elaborate" on anything do I?

Since you have already answered my question...

Upvote 0

Stone Chapel

Apr 25, 2018
Munich
✟834.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
5. Later, when God establishes the New Heavens and the New Earth, there will be saved nations on earth along with saved Israel. But the eternal home of the Church will always be in the New Jerusalem.
I believe that group in Rev 7:9 is the raptured Church.
And since the Great Tribulation is an expression of God's wrath, it would be more appropriate to say they escaped the Great Tribulation. So they would not be survivors, since we know that those who refused the mark of the beast were beheaded (Rev 20:4).
Presumably, it seems that not "every nation" will be saved, since the Raptured Christians (1 Thessalonians 4:17, Revelation 5:9, 7:9) have no connection with those "Very few" people left alive after the Tribulation in Isaiah 24:6?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
May 2, 2018
Wellington
✟1,146.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They won't go so far as to try to stop Him, but that's not to say that Christ should ever go unopposed - Which is all too evident according to Matthew 10:34 and Revelation 19:19.

Why should Christ have to come with a sword (Matthew 10:34), and why should they "Make war with the Lamb and his armies" (Revelation 17:14, 19:19), unless it means they would all be met by strong opposition?

As a matter of fact, the War of Armageddon is invisible to the rest of the world, but this is not to negate the fact that this Conflict is still real, and it's happening right here and now - Right under your nose.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
May 2, 2018
Wellington
✟1,146.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They won't try to stop it outright, since it would lead to *All out "nuclear" war* should they ever cross the line.

However, the future is long since FORGONE and set in stone, since the prophecy of Isaiah 24:6 was given by God's foreknowledge of future events - And such foreknowledge existed long before the world was created - and therefore the outcome of the Tribulation is FORGONE.

Thus, there is absolutely nothing that Trump nor the Establishment can possibly do to change the outcome of the Tribulation, nor to save those people who do not deserve to be saved.

In the final analysis, the lesser of 2 evils would be to have a FEW survivors (Isaiah 24:6) than NO SURVIVORS at all; and I know that you will go for the easier option.

PS. Confronted by a straight choice between starving to death, or amputation of his right limb, the rock climber chose the "lesser of 2 evils", by severing his limb with a blunted instrument.

Although I may strike a hard bargain, you are left with no other choice.

Either, America will surrender, or else it will face the ABYSS OF TOTAL RUIN AND DESTRUCTION, and there will be no survivors at all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
May 2, 2018
Wellington
✟1,146.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is not so, according to my informants - Who speak on behalf of the United States Congress - Nor is it so, according to my first hand knowledge of the U.K. and its close relations with the U.S.

You say that there is nothing at all that they can do to stop/override it, which is just another way to say that I shouldn't leave the U.K. at all, as there is (allegedly) no imminent danger, nor any persecution by the U.K. Government.

But I think this is a lie, and you know that it's deliberately deceptive or misleading to suggest that there would be no safe haven at all in a Third country, such as the EU/G8.

Granted that you are acting under diplomatic pressure by Donald Trump et al, it's clear to anyone that you are acting as a Tool of the U.S. Government, and you are effectively their Special Envoy - Which is why I don't believe anything you have said, and I don't trust you at all.

The bold type is deliberately misleading, since it is misleading to suggest that I might as well stay here for now; but this is based on lies, and the specious claim that they can do nothing here to stop me.

That there is no safe haven at all in a Third country - Such as the EU/G8 - is completely utterly false.

The bold type is deliberately meant to mislead and you know it; and therefore, it is not "retarded" at all to leave the U.K. to seek a safe haven elsewhere in a Third country, which is not beholden to America as much as the U.K. is beholden.

Therefore, nothing can possibly dissuade/deter me from leaving the U.K., since I am resolved to dissociate from all the Jews and foreigners and Mischlinge in this country.

Last edited:
Upvote 0