Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You know that the information is out there that the Book of Enoch as we have it from the Ethiopian Orthodox Church is as exact as any book of the New Testament discovered, since there are NO original manuscripts of the NT books, either.
Also, you know that Enoch was not included in the "canon" list that the Christ rejecting Jews made AFTER they rejected the Son of Man come in flesh as Redeemer/Kinsman, in the first century, and therefore, the same must needs reject the Scripture [scripture means "writing" and in this instance, accepted as "sacred"]; and there is not one "canon" list accepted in all the Church age, in all the world, that has remained unchanged and universal in all the Church of Christ.
"Canon" has changed with the politics of the rulers of the different denominations many times, over the centuries, and has been used as a "club" against the Believers, not to unify, but to divide, and not as a truly Holy Spirit inspired Gospel fact list.

It is up to believers to know for themselves, and in this day and age, there is no excuse not to know. So to say one rejects because some others rejected is to take sides without truly doing the research on why others equally and [maybe more so], valid authorities accepted.

Enoch shows that the Messiah was the Son of Man who was to come and be revealed, who was with God, hidden in secret, and who was God, and who was to come in flesh and be revealed, and "in whose name the redeemed are saved".

So why did Rome follow those Christ rejecting Jews in that instance, yet use many other of the accepted writings of the same, which the protestants of the west also kept in their Bibles until the late 1800's. Augustine had a big voice in rejecting Enoch, but his reasons are without foundation in understanding the Word of God from the beginning.

I really don't "post" here -don't like to, because of poiltics, but I thought this was worthy to be bumped up.
It's all been said before, many times, so here is another thread from here on the subject:
The Book of Enoch
It was not the "Christ rejecting Jews" but the early church leaders, who decided that they did not a reliable copy of the book of Enoch.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh dear, Biblewriter! You know that the Roman Church followed the Christ rejecting Jews on what was "canon".
The Christ rejecting Jews did not make a "list" until after the Messiah rose from the dead, in the first century.
They purposefully rejected to include Enoch in the list, though they had it and used it, because it is about the Person and work of the Son of Man whom they rejected. By the time the Roman Church decided to make a list of accepted books, they followed the Jews who rejected Christ and kept Enoch out.
Not so the Ethiopian Gospel believers, whose foundational believers were Jews who had Enoch and never followed Rome. For that reason, Enoch was kept in their Bibles for the almost complete two thousand years since the Church was founded.

It was not the "Christ rejecting Jews" but the early church leaders, who decided that they did not a reliable copy of the book of Enoch.

Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. IV : On the Apparel of Women. Book I
Chapter III. ----Concerning the Genuineness of "The Prophecy of Enoch."22

[1] I am aware that the Scripture of Enoch,23 which has assigned this order (of action) to angels, is not received by some, because it is not admitted into the Jewish canon either. I suppose they did not think that, having been published before the deluge, it could have safely survived that world-wide calamity, the abolisher of all things. If that is the reason (for rejecting it), let them recall to their memory that Noah, the survivor of the deluge, was the great-grandson of Enoch himself;24 and he, of course, had heard and remembered, from domestic renown25 and hereditary tradition, concerning his own great-grandfather's "grace in the sight of God,"26 and concerning all his preachings;27 since Enoch had given no other charge to Methuselah than that he should hand on the knowledge of them to his posterity. Noah therefore, no doubt, might have succeeded in the trusteeship of (his) preaching; or, had the case been otherwise, he would not have been silent alike concerning the disposition (of things) made by God, his Preserver, and concerning the particular glory of his own house.

[2] If (Noah) had not had this (conservative power) by so short a route, there would (still) be this (consideration) to warrant28 our assertion of (the genuineness of) this Scripture: he could equally have renewed it, under the Spirit's inspiration,29 after it had been destroyed by the violence of the deluge, as, after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonian storming of it, every document30 of the Jewish literature is generally agreed to have been restored through Ezra.

[3] But since Enoch in the same Scripture has preached likewise concerning the Lord, nothing at all must be rejected by us which pertains to us; and we read that "every Scripture suitable for edification is divinely inspired.31 By the Jews it may now seem to have been rejected for that (very) reason, just like all the other (portions) nearly which tell of Christ. Nor, of course, is this fact wonderful, that they did not receive some Scriptures which spake of Him whom even in person, speaking in their presence, they were not to receive. To these considerations is added the fact that Enoch possesses a testimony in the Apostle Jude.32

Last edited:
Reactions: harkaz
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abraham lived with Noah and Shem from age ten until the fall of the tower of Bab-El, when Abraham was about 49 [I think I remember], which is according to the redacted history of the Patriarchs named "the "Book of the Upright =the Book of Jasher". Abram had his own copy of the Book of Enoch when he left their house, and in the Dead Sea Scrolls, in a manuscript called the Genesis Apocryphon, Abraham writes that he read to the wise men of Pharoah from the Book of Enoch, when they asked him to teach them wisdom, values and truth, when they returned his wife, Sarai to him upon the command of Pharoah who had heard from God about Sarai being the wife of a holy prophet, and not to touch her.

From Abraham's writing as found in the Dead Sea Scroll manuscript called "The Genesis Apocryphon": "I woke up from my dream in the night, and said to Sarai, my wife, ‘I have (just) dreamed a dream, [and I] am afraid [on account of] this dream!’ And she said to me, ‘Tell me your dream that I might know (it), and so I began to relate this dream to her. [And I revealed] to [her the meaning of that] dream, and I [said, ‘… …] for they will seek to kill me, but you they will spare [… …] this, every favor [which you must do for me] in every [place] where [we are, say] of me that "he is my brother," and I will remain alive by your protection and survive thanks to you.’ [… … ‘they will try] to remove you from me and to kill me!’ And Sarai wept over my words that night. [… … … …] and Pharaoh Z[oan … … …] Sarai to go to Zoan [with me, for she was v]ery [careful] with her person so that no [one] would see her […]. But after those five years, three men who were princes of Egypt [came … …] of Pharaoh Zoa[n] about my affairs and about my wife, and they presented [me numerous gifts and aske]d m[e to teach them] values, wisdom, and truth. So I read in their presence the [book of] the words of [En]och [… … …] "
Shem outlived Abraham and had received the Book of Enoch from his father, Noah, who received it from his father, Methusaleh.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Oh dear, Biblewriter! You know that the Roman Church followed the Christ rejecting Jews on what was "canon".
The Christ rejecting Jews did not make a "list" until after the Messiah rose from the dead, in the first century.
They purposefully rejected to include Enoch in the list, though they had it and used it, because it is about the Person and work of the Son of Man whom they rejected. By the time the Roman Church decided to make a list of accepted books, they followed the Jews who rejected Christ and kept Enoch out.
Not so the Ethiopian Gospel believers, whose foundational believers were Jews who had Enoch and never followed Rome. For that reason, Enoch was kept in their Bibles for the almost complete two thousand years since the Church was founded.

Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. IV : On the Apparel of Women. Book I
Chapter III. ----Concerning the Genuineness of "The Prophecy of Enoch."22

[1] I am aware that the Scripture of Enoch,23 which has assigned this order (of action) to angels, is not received by some, because it is not admitted into the Jewish canon either. I suppose they did not think that, having been published before the deluge, it could have safely survived that world-wide calamity, the abolisher of all things. If that is the reason (for rejecting it), let them recall to their memory that Noah, the survivor of the deluge, was the great-grandson of Enoch himself;24 and he, of course, had heard and remembered, from domestic renown25 and hereditary tradition, concerning his own great-grandfather's "grace in the sight of God,"26 and concerning all his preachings;27 since Enoch had given no other charge to Methuselah than that he should hand on the knowledge of them to his posterity. Noah therefore, no doubt, might have succeeded in the trusteeship of (his) preaching; or, had the case been otherwise, he would not have been silent alike concerning the disposition (of things) made by God, his Preserver, and concerning the particular glory of his own house.

[2] If (Noah) had not had this (conservative power) by so short a route, there would (still) be this (consideration) to warrant28 our assertion of (the genuineness of) this Scripture: he could equally have renewed it, under the Spirit's inspiration,29 after it had been destroyed by the violence of the deluge, as, after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonian storming of it, every document30 of the Jewish literature is generally agreed to have been restored through Ezra.

[3] But since Enoch in the same Scripture has preached likewise concerning the Lord, nothing at all must be rejected by us which pertains to us; and we read that "every Scripture suitable for edification is divinely inspired.31 By the Jews it may now seem to have been rejected for that (very) reason, just like all the other (portions) nearly which tell of Christ. Nor, of course, is this fact wonderful, that they did not receive some Scriptures which spake of Him whom even in person, speaking in their presence, they were not to receive. To these considerations is added the fact that Enoch possesses a testimony in the Apostle Jude.32

You should notice that the very same book you quoted, also, under its "Elucidations" of that article, noted that Tertullian, who wrote the words you quoted, was the ONLY ONE of the "Church Fathers" that paid the book of Enoch "the respect due to scripture." And that further on in the same volume we find the following:

"Apelles discredits, as we have already mentioned, the miraculous narratives of the Jewish Scriptures; and much more will he decline to admit what Celsus has adduced, from not understanding the contents of the book of Enoch. No one, then, convicts us of falsehood, or of making contradictory assertions, as if we maintained both that our Saviour was the only being that ever came to men, and yet that many others came on different occasions. And in a most confused manner, moreover, does be adduce, when examining the subject of the visits of angels to men, what he has derived, without seeing its meaning, from the contents of the book of Enoch; for he does not appear to have read the passages in question, nor to have been aware that the books which bear the name Enoch do not at all circulate in the Churches as divine, although it is from this source that he might be supposed to have obtained the statement, that 'sixty or seventy angels descended at the same time, who fell into a state of wickedness.' "
("Against Celcius, by Origen, Bppk 5, chapter 54, from the volume you quoted.)

And three volumes further on in the same set we read:

"We have sent all these things to you, that ye may know our opinion, what it is; and that ye may not receive those books which obtain in our name, but are written by the ungodly. For you are not to attend to the names of the apostles, but to the nature of the things, and their settled opinions. For we know that Simon and Cleobius, and their followers, have compiled poisonous books under the name of Christ and of His disciples, and do carry them about in order to deceive you who love Christ, and us His servants. And among the ancients also some have written apocryphal books of Moses, and Enoch, and Adam, and Isaiah, and David, and Elijah, and of the three patriarchs, pernicious and repugnant to the truth. The same things even now have the wicked heretics done, reproaching the creation, marriage, providence, the begetting of children, the law, and the prophets; inscribing certain barbarous names, and, as they think, of angels, but, to speak the truth, of demons, which suggest things to them: whose doctrine eschew, that ye may not be partakers of the punishment due to those that write such things for the seduction and perdition of the faithful and unblameable disciples of the Lord Jesus." ("Constitutions of the Holy Apostles," author(s) unknown, book r, section 3, chapter XVIfrom "Ante-Nicene Fathers," volume 7)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And in chapter 50 of
Enoch's parables, he reveals the rapture/translation to glory, of the righteous before the tribulation,

Any text which ignores the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ in Hebrews 8:6-13, cannot be correct.
The New Covenant is specifically applied to the Church in Hebrews 12:18-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8.

An understanding of the New Covenant spoken by Christ at the Last Supper in Matthew 26:28, reveals that the pretrib removal of the Church is in error, since the New Covenant has made the Old Covenant "obsolete" in Hebrews 8:13, and the New Covenant is "everlasting" in Hebrews 13:20.
God is not going to end the New Covenant Church and go back to the Old Covenant during a future time.

This is confirmed by those under the Blood of the Lamb in Revelation 12:11.
A person cannot be under the Blood of the Lamb and not be under the Grace of the New Covenant Church.

If the pretrib doctrine is claimed in the Book of Enoch, it should not be considered a source of truth.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Research in the beliefs about the Book of Enoch of ancient Jews, among whom are the Essenes/sons of Zadok who left the DSS, and early Church Gospel believing Jews -among whom are also the Ethiopian Jews who were converted to the Gospel of Christ, shows that the "elucidations" are in error.
Barnabas, disciple of Christ, befriender of Paul, fellow Apostle with Paul "to the Gentiles", called by the Holy Spirit and sent out by the Church at Antioch, a Levite, uncle of Mark, brother of Mary who was the mother of Mark, calls Enoch "Scripture", and" Enoch a prophet", as also Jude, womb brother of Jesus the Christ, also did.

"Barnabas 4:3
The last offence is at hand, concerning which the scripture speaketh,
as Enoch saith.
For to this end the Master hath cut the seasons and
the days short, that His beloved might hasten and come to His
inheritance.
Barnabas 4:4
And the prophet also speaketh on this wise;
Ten reigns shall reign
upon the earth, and after them shall arise
another king, who shall
bring low three of the kings under one."
http://www.scriptural-truth.com/PDF_Apocrypha/The Epistle of Barnabas.pdf
You should notice that the very same book you quoted, also, under its "Elucidations" of that article, noted that Tertullian, who wrote the words you quoted, was the ONLY ONE of the "Church Fathers" that paid the book of Enoch "the respect due to scripture."...

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any text which ignores the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ in Hebrews 8:6-13, cannot be correct.
The New Covenant is specifically applied to the Church in Hebrews 12:18-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8.
To the namesake people of the New Man name [Israel is that name [Isaiah 49, and so on] were given the Living Oracles to rehearse until every jot and tittle was fulfilled.
They are not all fulfilled, and in this age of the mainly Gentile Church, Israel's signs are on a "stop", until the Church is removed from the midst of the earth and the signs begin for the namesake people of the New Man Name.
The sign nation rehearsed the rapture of the redeemed before the wrath poured out on the nations....
The Person and Work of the Messiah is what the Living Oracles committed only to the namesake people of that New Man name to rehearse are all about: how to get into the presence of the Glory and be filled with the glory in morphosed bodies changed for the Glory to indwell.
Moses made copies of what he saw in heaven, and Moses saw it all and gave it in the parables of the Living Oracles, to the namesake people to rehearse, until the Oracles are all fulfilled.
Their rejection of the Messiah caused the blindness of their eyes, and the Grace is given to the Gentiles, until the number of them is fulfilled and they are removed from the midst of the earth. As Paul also wrote in Romans.
Rom 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Rom 11:12
Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Their rejection of the Messiah caused the blindness of their eyes, and the Grace is given to the Gentiles, until the number of them is fulfilled and they are removed from the midst of the earth. As Paul also wrote in Romans.
Rom 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And when does the fullness of the Gentiles be come in?

Jesus Foretells Destruction of Jerusalem

Luk 21:20  And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 
Luk 21:21  Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 
Luk 21:22  For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 
Luk 21:23  But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. 
Luk 21:24  And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. (What do we find in the next verse?)

The Coming of the Son of Man

Luk 21:25  And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 
Luk 21:26  Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 
Luk 21:27  And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 
Luk 21:28  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. 

The times of the Gentiles ends at the Second Coming of Christ, based on the words of Jesus found above.

All of the Israelites are not "partially blinded".

Rather part of them are blinded and part of them are not.
Those not blinded are the "remnant" found in Romans 9:27.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And when does the fullness of the Gentiles be come in?...

The reference is to the first ingathered harvest of earth's sons of God in perfected bodies made for the Glory.
The Living Oracles teach it in the rehearsals given only to the namesake people of the New Man name:
1. ingathering of the perfected Harvest of First of Firstfruits: fulfilled on the first, first day of the week after Passover; rehearsed by the namesake people of the New Man name's high priest, as the type and pattern.
Fulfilled by Earth's Firstborn Son of God who is Messiah, at His resurrection and ascension, mid-morning, to the Father in heaven's temple, to offer the wave offering of Himself and those gathered by Him in perfected bodies made for the Glory, who came out of their graves and walked about the city and were seen of many, after He rose from the dead.

2. The ingathering of the harvest of Pentecost, which is of Jews and of all nations, which is an ongoing harvest in this age of the Church and will be completed when the harvest is gathered into the "Barn/Heaven" from whence the "Seed/Christ" has come out from to be "planted" in the soil/flesh New Man body prepared for Him in the womb of the virgin, of the Second Man Creation.

When the Harvest of Pentecost is ingathered to the "Barn", in heaven at the time of the rapture, there will remain gleanings of it, only, for the gleaners to harvest at the end of the Tribulation, and then the "First harvest of earth's sons of God will be totally fulfilled as is typed and patterned in the Living Oracles..

The Seed of the Woman/Jerusalem above, was "laid" as the Foundation Stone of the second temple not made with hands for the Glory to indwell. That Seed was "out of the barn" =heaven above; and that Seed is our Firstborn, Everlasting Father of the New Man creation, and the Second "Temple of God not made with hands" for the Glory to indwell
Sons of God are being harvested in this Gospel age of the Church, out of the field of the world, and when those sons of the "first harvest" typed in the Living Oracles are ingathered to the "Barn of heaven", then the Lord turns to redeem Israel and to restore all things for the Millennial kingdom on earth.

Mid trib, we also see in the Word that the "firstfruits" of the last harvest of earth in the present creation are raptured alive, in transformed bodies to be in heaven's temple forever, as the pattern for the second harvest which is oracled/typed in the Feast of Tabernacles harvest time and which is not fulfilled until the millennial reign is ended, and heaven and earth are regenerated, elementally, in a moment, and the New Creation begins..

The prophecy of Christ's incarnation on the eve of what later became the celebration of the miracle of the lights/Hannukah

Hag 2:9 The glory of this latter house [The New Creation Man] shall be greater than of the former [The Adam creation], saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.

Hag 2:18 Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the LORD'S temple was laid, consider it.
Hag 2:19 Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.

From the day of the incarnation, "backwards and forwards" the Adam creation is blessed!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Research in the beliefs about the Book of Enoch of ancient Jews, among whom are the Essenes/sons of Zadok who left the DSS, and early Church Gospel believing Jews -among whom are also the Ethiopian Jews who were converted to the Gospel of Christ, shows that the "elucidations" are in error.
Barnabas, disciple of Christ, befriender of Paul, fellow Apostle with Paul "to the Gentiles", called by the Holy Spirit and sent out by the Church at Antioch, a Levite, uncle of Mark, brother of Mary who was the mother of Mark, calls Enoch "Scripture", and" Enoch a prophet", as also Jude, womb brother of Jesus the Christ, also did.

"Barnabas 4:3
The last offence is at hand, concerning which the scripture speaketh,
as Enoch saith.
For to this end the Master hath cut the seasons and
the days short, that His beloved might hasten and come to His
inheritance.
Barnabas 4:4
And the prophet also speaketh on this wise;
Ten reigns shall reign
upon the earth, and after them shall arise
another king, who shall
bring low three of the kings under one."
http://www.scriptural-truth.com/PDF_Apocrypha/The Epistle of Barnabas.pdf

Both this pasage and the one passage by Irenaeus that seemingly refers to what "Enoch" said, read "Daniel," instead of Enoch, in the Latin versions. And in both cases, the quotations supposedly attributed to Enoch are actually from the book of Daniel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree that Barnabas is referring to the prophecy in Daniel in the second part of that excerpt, but he names Enoch for the "days cut short", and Enoch said that, meaning literally that the individual days in the tribulation are to be totally shortened/cut off, to a third of what they are now, making 16 hour days [but Enoch shows the days are measured in parts, so a total of one third day and night are "cut off", as the passage in Revelation states].
After Enoch had said it, Jesus said it, and the messenger showing John the things to come in Revelation said it.
I haven't got to Iraneaus yet, but Barnabas didn't write in Latin:)

Both this pasage and the one passage by Irenaeus that seemingly refers to what "Enoch" said, read "Daniel," instead of Enoch, in the Latin versions. And in both cases, the quotations supposedly attributed to Enoch are actually from the book of Daniel.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not only does Jude, the womb brother of Jesus, call Enoch a prophet when he quotes from his book, but I believe the messenger in heaven showing John the things to come during and after the Tribulation of the last days -before the millennial kingdom is set up on earth- is Enoch. Rev 19:10

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Rev 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
Enoch states that he was transformed and taken to rule with the watcher angels. Enoch also confirmed that when in heaven he read all the Scripture of Truth in heaven - as he calls it in Daniel 10:21, when showing Daniel the things to come, concerning his people as written in the Scripture of Truth [the tablets in heaven, that God wrote for the angels to read and know the things to befall the sons of Adam from beginning to the end of the Adam age].

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟107,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Chapter 1]
1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed.
8 But with the righteous He will make peace.
And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.
And they shall all belong to God,
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall all be blessed.
And He will help them all,
And light shall appear unto them,
And He will make peace with them'.

Do not the above quotes from your post #1 seem to support a post trib view rather than a pre trib view?

"the elect and righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed."

It is the wicked removed!

"8 But with the righteous He will make peace.
And they shall all belong to God,"

The righteous are protected.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No.
The rapture is the ingathering of the harvest of Pentecost, with the gleanings at the end of tribulation being the total end of the first resurrection. Period!
There is no more resurrection after the tribulation for any righteous. No one dies in the millennial reign but sinners, individually, one at a time, and at that, not until at or after age 100. Those who are the "accursed" go -soul in body- directly to the Lake of Fire, which is the second death; for which Death there is no remedy for those cast there; not a chance to ever rise in morphosed bodies and be glorified as adopted sons of God.

After the "gleanings" of the first harvest of sons of God of after the tribulation, then "the earth shall no more cover her dead".
Isaiah 26:19-21
Your dead shall live;
Together with my dead body they shall arise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust;
For your dew is like the dew of herbs,
And the earth shall cast out the dead.
Come, my people, enter your chambers,
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,
Until the indignation is past.
For behold, the Lord comes out of His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
The earth will also disclose her blood,
And will no more cover her slain.

Enoch gives the prophecy in the parable in chapter that those who see the righteous changed to the glory and who repent and believe in the name of the Son of Man will be saved in His name, but "NOT" get the glory.
They are those who endure the tribulation and are either martyred or endure to the end and are saved, so as to enter into the kingdom prepared from the foundation of the earth -the Millennial Sabbath- as "The Blessed of YHWH", and marry and have children and never die, but are transformed to the glory body when they live their "
"Millennial Day", at the end, when all things are regenerated in heaven and in earth, when all things are made new elementally, which is oracled in the Law as the 8th Day, called the "Great Day", after Tabernacles.
Do not the above quotes from your post #1 seem to support a post trib view rather than a pre trib view?

"the elect and righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed."

It is the wicked removed!

"8 But with the righteous He will make peace.
And they shall all belong to God,"

The righteous are protected.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums