Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rev 1:7 Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.

People wail because they are leftbehind.

1 Thes 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God,
and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.

17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

Did Jesus tell us the earth is ROUND ? Yes.
When the Rapture happens, In one part of the world people shall be working in the field during DAYLIGHT, while at the other part of the world people shall be sleeping in the bed at NIGHT.

Matt 24:40 Then two will be in the field: one is taken, and one is left.
People work in the field during DAYLIGHT.

Luke 17:34 That NIGHT two people will be asleep in one bed; one will be taken, the other left.

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne....
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great Tribulation.

After the Rapture the Seals shall be broken, antichrist will make
fake Peace around the world.
Bow without arrows is the symbol of peacemaking.
The world shall say "Peace and Safety" for a short time.
Then suddenly the 2nd Seal is opened, Peace is removed, people
kill each other.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Last edited:

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Rev 1:7 Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.

I think this describes the Second Coming, not the Rapture, so they will be no one left behind, this is why they WAIL, they Fear his coming to destroy the wicked. The Jews will also see him coming (they are protected in the wilderness for 1260 days, the ones that pierced him)

1 Thes 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God,
and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.

This is the Rapture, not the Second Coming, notice, there is no mention of every eye will see him coming anywhere on 1 Thess. 4 or 1 Cor. 15.

Matthew 21-31 is the Second Coming, Matthew 32-44 is the Rapture.

• Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think this describes the Second Coming, not the Rapture,

the 2nd coming of Jesus is described in Jude 1:14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones.

These thousands upon thousands are the raptured saints who follow Jesus from heaven to Armageddon war.
Rev 19:14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Nice song, i agree we should be ready now, nations are keen to split Israel and occupy Jerusalem which is a sign of the end times.
Rev 11:2 and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is the Rapture, not the Second Coming, notice, there is no mention of every eye will see him coming anywhere on 1 Thess. 4 or 1 Cor. 15.

Based on 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 and chapter 5, they both happen on the same day, the Day of the Lord when He comes as a thief.

The word "sleep" in 1 Thessalonians 5:10 proves that chapter 5 is connected to chapter 4.

Based on 2 Peter 3:10 and Revelation 16:15-16, it would be a Second Coming event.

Reactions: CuriousWes
Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Based on 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 and chapter 5, they both happen on the same day, the Day of the Lord when He comes as a thief..

The 2nd coming shall be to Armageddon battle against kings and armies of the world as depicted in Rev 19, its the white horse of Jesus with the raptured saints, going to Armageddon to battle.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds which fly in midheaven, "Come, assemble for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small."

19.And i saw the beast and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

• Agree
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Matthew Twentyfour

Take up your cross daily, and follow Me. Luke 9:23
Jan 19, 2015
✟8,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The word "sleep" in 1 Thessalonians 5:10 proves that chapter 5 is connected to chapter 4.

How do you come to that conclusion based on just the word sleep? We also see unbelievers sleep. Does this mean Jesus is coming for them too in the rapture?

1 Thessalonians 5:7King James Version (KJV)
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do you come to that conclusion based on just the word sleep? We also see unbelievers sleep. Does this mean Jesus is coming for them too in the rapture?

1 Thessalonians 5:7King James Version (KJV)
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

Because those that "sleep" in 1 Thessalonians 5:10, "live together" with Christ.

That tells us it is the same believers found in chapter 4.

Paul is referring to "we", which is those who like him, are Christians.

Verse 7 is speaking of "they", which is not us.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Based on 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 and chapter 5, they both happen on the same day, the Day of the Lord when He comes as a thief.

Based on 2 Peter 3:10 and Revelation 16:15-16, it would be a Second Coming event.

The "Day of the Lord" is a period of Gods wrath. It is not a day. Its a Day that Gods wrath arrives. You might want to look up the 31 times (if my recollection is correct) the Day of the Lord is mentioned throughout the bible.

So lets go over 1 Thess. 4 and 5. In 1 Thess. 4 Paul admonishes the Thessalonians to be holy and upright before God. He also tells them not t be sad about their dead loved ones on Christ, for those who are alive when Christ calls us home, will not prevent those who are dead/sleeping from joining us IN THE AIR, to go to be with Christ in Heaven, as a matter of fact they will be raised first. Then he says therefore comfort one another with these things.

Now lets compare 1 Thess. 5........5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

So whats being discussed here brother ? Lets put it together so we can understand the situation instead of picking out words and over emphasizing them. No doubt the Thessalonians (as we latter see in 2 Thess.) are afraid that the DAY OF THE LORD (Gods Wrath) has overtaken them, and there was doctrine by someone teaching them they were going through Gods Wrath soon. The same errant teachings as today by the way. So Paul says, HEY......The TIMES and SEASONS YOU SHOULD KNOW !! Why am I even having to write to you about this ? To prove I am right read the next few verses. For you guys know the DAY OF THE LORD (GODS WRATH) comes quickly and suddenly upon THOSE EVIL PEOPLE (INFERENCE NOT US) See UPON THEM....For when they....THEY say peace and safety, then SUDDEN DESTRUCTION !! And they will not escape. So the Thessalonians feared they were in the period of God coming Wrath, but Paul says, HEY, I have told you before, this is bogus, if you were in that PERIOD OF TIME, the destruction would come all of the SUDDEN, BANG, BANG, BANG, you would already know it by now. In other words when the Day of the Lord gets here, that IS GODS WRATH, there will be no waiting for His wrath, so YOU ARE NOT IN IT !!

Do you get that brother ? 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. MEANING that you are of God, thus you will not go through this period like they will. For this WRATH will overtake them suddenly, but you will be in Heaven with Jesus, see the previous chapter for explanation, its called the RAPTURE.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

It all adds up, people just dont let the Holy Spirit teach them these truths. I advise people that have problems untangling the KJV to switch to another version.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So lets go over 1 Thess. 4 and 5. In 1 Thess. 4 Paul admonishes the Thessalonians to be holy and upright before God. He also tells them not t be sad about their dead loved ones on Christ, for those who are alive when Christ calls us home, will not prevent those who are dead/sleeping from joining us IN THE AIR, to go to be with Christ in Heaven, as a matter of fact they will be raised first. Then he says therefore comfort one another with these things.

My teacher is found in John 14:26.

He does not allow me to add to God's Word as you did above when you added "to go be with Christ in Heaven" to the passage.

There is nothing in the passage about going to heaven.

Christ is descending from heaven in chapter 4 and where He is, we will be with Him.

The time of God's wrath and the time of the judgment is found in Revelation 11:18, which comes right after the 7th trumpet, which is the last trumpet in the Bible.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My teacher is found in John 14:26.

He does not allow me to add to God's Word as you did above when you added "to go be with Christ in Heaven" to the passage.
That's because you have no intuition. You can't read Revelation 19 and understand there is a rapture. That means the Holy Spirit is lacking in some manner. I explained perfectly what the Day of the Lord means and what the Thessalonians were asking about. Yet you don't get it.

It doesnt surprise me.

Upvote 0

Matthew Twentyfour

Jan 19, 2015
✟8,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Because those that "sleep" in 1 Thessalonians 5:10, "live together" with Christ.

That tells us it is the same believers found in chapter 4.

Paul is referring to "we", which is those who like him, are Christians.

Verse 7 is speaking of "they", which is not us.

But the we in chapter 4 does not refer to those who are asleep. He calls those asleep "them".

1 Thessalonians 4:15King James Version (KJV)
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

So how are you able to prove chapters 4 and 5 are connected just by observing only the word sleep? They that sleep is found in 1 Thessalonians 4:15 and 1 Thessalonians 5:7.

Are you now telling us the word "sleep" is insufficient without the word "we" in the same sentence?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Matthew Twentyfour

Jan 19, 2015
✟8,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

If the rapture happens at the second coming, who on earth will be yelling peace and safety after billions of people had already died in the tribulation?

1 Thessalonians 5:2-3King James Version (KJV)
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's because you have no intuition. You can't read Revelation 19 and understand there is a rapture. That means the Holy Spirit is lacking in some manner.

I never said there is no rapture/resurrection event.

We should instead ask if the Holy Spirit is lacking in those who must ignore the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled in Hebrews 8:6-13, and is specifically applied to the Church in Hebrews 12:18-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8?

Those who think God is going to deal with modern Israel under the now "obsolete" Sinai Covenant with Moses as the mediator instead of Christ should consider that the branches broken off of the Olive Tree in Romans chapter 11 will die without being grafted back into the tree, through faith in Christ.

The Olive Tree is a symbol of the New Covenant Church made up of Israelites and Gentiles grafted together into one tree. There is no Plan B, outside of the New Covenant.
Paul makes this plain in Galatians 1:6-9.

If you have to find something wrong with me to make your doctrine work, you should take another look at what you are promoting.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Those who think God is going to deal with modern Israel under the now "obsolete" Sinai Covenant with Moses as the mediator instead of Christ should consider that the branches broken off of the Olive Tree in Romans chapter 11 will die without being grafted back into the tree, through faith in Christ.
That is your misconception. Israel comes to Christ AFTER THE RAPTURE. Now please tell me in that scenario how they come to the kingdom of God? That would be by the Blood of Jesus. So where you get your idea, I have no clue.

The Promise was the ORIGINAL COVENANT.

The LAW WAS ADDED 430 YEARS LATER !!

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is your misconception. Israel comes to Christ AFTER THE RAPTURE. Now please tell me in that scenario how they come to the kingdom of God? That would be by the Blood of Jesus. So where you get your idea, I have no clue.

The Promise was the ORIGINAL COVENANT.

The LAW WAS ADDED 430 YEARS LATER !!

You are correct in the fact that the promise made to Abraham was the original covenant.

And who does Paul say that promise was made to?

Gal 3:16  Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "AND TO YOUR SEED," who is Christ.

Paul says that promise was made to only one seed, who is Christ.
In Galatians 3:29 we find that we inherit that promise through Christ.

You might want to read Hebrews 8:6-13 if you do not understand the fulfillment of the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34.

We find in Matthew 26:28 that Christ revealed He would fulfill this New Covenant in His Blood.

Based on Hebrews 13:20 the New Covenant is "everlasting".
Therefore, the age of Grace cannot end before the Second Coming.

In Romans chapter 11 Paul provides no path of salvation outside of being grafted into the Olive Tree, through faith in Christ.

There is no Plan B.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There is no Plan B.
Again, here is where you have a problem, you dont listen well. The Church is Raptured. Israel has not accepted Jesus, neither has many Gentiles. Do you get that ? Some Gentiles Repent.........All Israel Repents or the vast MAJORITY OF JEWS REPENT !! BUT WHY ? There blindness is LIFTED, the Two-Witnesses bring them to Christ Jesus their Messiah.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Israel accepts the Messiah Jesus. What you are speaking of I have NO IDEA.

You just cant accept the pre-tribulation Rapture, its a fatal flaw.

Upvote 0