Visit site
✟89,082.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
In case you did not know, this week is the annual Random Acts Of Kindness Week. It started on February the 11th and will culminate with the Random Acts Of Kindness Day on February the 17th. You can read more about it on the official Random Acts Of Kindness website and on my blog. How are you celebrating the Random Acts of Kindness Week? Have you done any acts of kindness this week or do you plan to? :holy:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you Lucien. I wasn't aware of it. I will now focus on random acts of kindness. What i found is that these acts of kindness bless the giver as much if not more than the receiver. It's even more fun when these random acts of kindness are "anonymous".

God bless you. :)

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
In case you did not know, this week is the annual Random Acts Of Kindness Week. It started on February the 11th and will culminate with the Random Acts Of Kindness Day on February the 17th. You can read more about it on the official Random Acts Of Kindness website and on my blog. How are you celebrating the Random Acts of Kindness Week? Have you done any acts of kindness this week or do you plan to? :holy:
I wasn’t aware of it, though I like the concept. I suppose there might be a few things I’ve done this week that might be considered “acts of kindness”, but I would leave it to the recipients of those acts to make that judgment.

Generally I fear that I am one who receives rather than does acts of kindness. (I really have to work on that).

Upvote 0

Lucian Hodoboc

I've already read the Bible
Jul 8, 2017
-
Visit site
✟89,082.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Well, my friends, today ends the Random Acts Of Kindness Week. I hope that today, the official Random Acts Of Kindness Week has motivated you to strive to be kind to your fellow humans, as well as to yourself, all throughout the year. God bless you!

Happy Random Acts Of Kindness Day, 2019! - Lucian Hodoboc

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well, my friends, today ends the Random Acts Of Kindness Week. I hope that today, the official Random Acts Of Kindness Week has motivated you to strive to be kind to your fellow humans, as well as to yourself, all throughout the year. God bless you!

Happy Random Acts Of Kindness Day, 2019! - Lucian Hodoboc

Yes, it was a blessing that you reminded us. i have been more conscious of blessing others ev'ry where.

God bless you, Lucien. :)

Upvote 0