The "Questions From Singles About Marriage" forum

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This folder gets WAY too little traffic from singles IMO. I see a lot of questions in the singles folder that could better be answered by those already married, but they are not comfortable going into the marrieds directory to post in the subfolder. I have PMd a few of them to suggest the move; and that has been their reply. Others were unaware of its existence since you have to click on the Married folder and only then does it show up.

I know the Chaplin's Office directory has links from various forums, I think 3 show up on the forums home page. Could a link be put in the Singles folder to access the "Questions From Singles About Marriage" directory?

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Excellent suggestion Dave! I have tried answering some singles by sending PM since married are not allowed on singles. Singles asking singles about marriage is like the blind asking the blind about light.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok. Yesterday evening a new "Statement of Purpose" was posted in the Marrieds folder. It says one must have Married or Widowed status to access the folder.

Since the Questions from Singles is a sub-folder, can singles even get to it now?

Upvote 0