Visit site
✟1,718,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Anyone else notice that section has been changed so that you can only see your own posts there? Why was this changed? Now if you have a question, you can't look it up to see if it was already answered before.
We don’t mind answering questions. The problem was that it seemed to be a breeding ground for complaining against CF and staff. So this eliminates that issue.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Have not been there in a while. Not seeing others’ posts is not a good thing. Often times people (myself included) ask a question there to see if there is a site-wide problem or if it is something only affecting myself.

Since it usually takes a LONG time before anyone on staff replies (months sometimes) it kinda leaves us in the lurch.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,718,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear that people were complaining against CF and staff, that isn't right to do. I wonder if it would be possible for the forum to be viewable by everyone but only staff and the creators of the threads could reply? That would stop the complaints without hiding questions and their answers, and if another member knew the answer, they could still PM you. Or there could be a rule added to that forum to treat CF and staff more respectfully, though I'm not sure if everyone would see it.
I don’t think the software supports that.

Upvote 0