Not open for further replies.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Just how much trouble do you want to get me into? Speaking of which - have you seen the change in the GT forum title? They can no longer attack Christianity here. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Am I happy or what?
The Title change is nothing much.... unorthodox theology already isn't allowed in all but the UT forum here I just think they had too many complaints from those promoting it that they did something about it.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by LittleLambofJesus
She was a colorful character :)

http://www.christianforums.com/t3078.../#post24673636
Was Ellen White a prophetess or a hoax..

Just how much trouble do you want to get me into? Speaking of which - have you seen the change in the GT forum title? They can no longer attack Christianity here. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Am I happy or what?
The Title change is nothing much.... unorthodox theology already isn't allowed in all but the UT forum here
I just think they had too many complaints from those promoting it that they did something about it.
Wow!
I just noticed CF did remove the UT sub-board from the Christian Theology board :eek:

Christian Forums > Discussion and Debate > Unorthodox Doctrinal Discussion (Orthodox and Unorthodox Christian Only)

Upvote 0

pshun2404

Jan 26, 2012
✟78,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did I say anything like your conclusion?

No!

I am merely showing you that the law of God is immutable; that it wasn't abolished.

And Jesus said unto him, after you have done all that was commanded of you say to yourself...thou unworthy servant you have merely done your duty...

I. Christ did not come to destroy the law but to fulfill it...

Christ fulfilled the law and the prophets...the covenant of the law (the contractual agreement between God and His people) has been fulfilled.

Imagine for a moment, if after years and years of struggling to fulfill the terms of your mortgage contract, you finally fulfill your commitment, the terms have been met and the price is fully paid...why would any continue to struggle to continue to try and make the payments and be bound any longer by the terms of the agreement? Such is is with the New Creation in Christ...the law and the prophets have been fulfilled. It is finished!

He fulfilled the terms and specifics of covenant (contractual agreement with all its responsibilities and requirements) of the law and the prophets and we who are born from above are IN HIM...therefore, in Him we have a fulfilled obligation and we are no longer "legally" (as in the Law) bound by the terms of this contract. We have been set free from the responsibilities it imposes.

II. Grace and the Commandment keeping

2 Corinthians 3 - 3 Forasmuch as you are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone (the 10 Commandments), but in fleshy tables of the heart (by the indwelling Spirit of God). 4 And such is the trust have we through Christ toward God: 5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything of ourselves (like as if we keep the commandments and others do not); but our sufficiency is of God (because it is not by what we do or have done, but of Christ); 6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills (brings death), but the spirit gives life (His life in us the expectation of glory).

7 But if the ministration of death (the sin consciousness brought on by the Law), written and engraved in stones (that is the 10 Commandments), was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not steadfastly behold the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance; which glory eventually faded (because by the commandments they were all guilty): 8 How shall the ministration of the Spirit not be even more glorious (who while we were yet sinners Christ dies for the ungodly…by love and grace)?

9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory (that righteousness which is by faith and not works).

10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excels (for it never ends). 11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more is that which remains glorious.

In the Exodus Pentecost (Shavuot), 50 days after the deliverance of Israel, the Lord gave the letter of the Law engraved in stone. It was at Mount Sinai in Arabia (called also Horeb), the mount of God in the land of Jethro of Midian…as Moses came down declaring the Commandments the people fled and 3,000 died

(You shall, you shall, you shall not, you shall not…it is all about “Thou” and the eye turns on self)

In the Acts Pentecost, 50 days after deliverance of whosoever will that would come, the Lord gave the Spirit, and wrote all we need in our hearts. It was on Mt. Zion, in Jerusalem the city made Holy by God. Jesus went UP giving the Spirit and 3,000 were saved.

(And they went about preaching the wonderful works of God…they glorified Christ, led them to salvation…it’s all about God and the eye turns to Christ…what He said and what He did and His gracious offer of love – 2:37-39)

Through the Law comes the knowledge of sin…though grace the love of God to-usward…the ministry of death was engraved on stone and the ministry of righteousness engraved on our hearts by the knowledge of salvation.

Romans 7: 6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Alive apart from the law…dead by the law! Alive through Christ’s sufficient and pleasing sacrifice.

Colossians 2 13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, he hath quickened together with him, having forgiven you all your trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us (the Law), which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.

So He not only nailed our sins to the cross but also the ordinances against us so they no longer have any effect…by grace we are SAVED.

III. What parents (God) if their child asks for bread (grace in Christ, the bread of heaven) would give them a stone (a list of do’s and don’ts that they will surely fall short of)? Which one will minister life to them? Which one spiritual death?

Selah…

Paul

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In spite of or to spite the Bible. This is called sneering.

Most of us should be able to see that both Law and Grace are against sin and evil. This is the simplest conveyance of fact in the text.

It's much more difficult to come to grips with both Law and Grace being against our own factual EVER PRESENT internal evil/lawlessness.

That is the place where every believer must fall. But first we all fail.

Christ demands we understand the cause and source of our failures, which is from the tempter.

It is not difficult to understand that the LAW is factually against DEVILS.

which is a GOOD thing.

s

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by Setyoufree
Did I say anything like your conclusion?

No!

I am merely showing you that the law of God is immutable; that it wasn't abolished.
And Jesus said unto him, after you have done all that was commanded of you say to yourself...thou unworthy servant you have merely done your duty...

I. Christ did not come to destroy the law but to fulfill it...

Christ fulfilled the law and the prophets...the covenant of the law (the contractual agreement between God and His people) has been fulfilled.

Imagine for a moment, if after years and years of struggling to fulfill the terms of your mortgage contract, you finally fulfill your commitment, the terms have been met and the price is fully paid...why would any continue to struggle to continue to try and make the payments and be bound any longer by the terms of the agreement? Such is is with the New Creation in Christ...the law and the prophets have been fulfilled. It is finished!

He fulfilled the terms and specifics of covenant (contractual agreement with all its responsibilities and requirements) of the law and the prophets and we who are born from above are IN HIM...therefore, in Him we have a fulfilled obligation and we are no longer "legally" (as in the Law) bound by the terms of this contract. We have been set free from the responsibilities it imposes.

II. Grace and the Commandment keeping

2 Corinthians 3 - 3 Forasmuch as you are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone (the 10 Commandments), but in fleshy tables of the heart (by the indwelling Spirit of God).
4 And such is the trust have we through Christ toward God:
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything of ourselves (like as if we keep the commandments and others do not); but our sufficiency is of God (because it is not by what we do or have done, but of Christ);
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills (brings death), but the spirit gives life (His life in us the expectation of glory).

7 But if the ministration of death (the sin consciousness brought on by the Law), written and engraved in stones (that is the 10 Commandments), was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not steadfastly behold the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance; which glory eventually faded (because by the commandments they were all guilty): 8 How shall the ministration of the Spirit not be even more glorious (who while we were yet sinners Christ dies for the ungodly…by love and grace)?

9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory (that righteousness which is by faith and not works).

10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excels (for it never ends). 11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more is that which remains glorious.

In the Exodus Pentecost (Shavuot), 50 days after the deliverance of Israel, the Lord gave the letter of the Law engraved in stone. It was at Mount Sinai in Arabia (called also Horeb), the mount of God in the land of Jethro of Midian…as Moses came down declaring the Commandments the people fled and 3,000 died

(You shall, you shall, you shall not, you shall not…it is all about “Thou” and the eye turns on self)

In the Acts Pentecost, 50 days after deliverance of whosoever will that would come, the Lord gave the Spirit, and wrote all we need in our hearts. It was on Mt. Zion, in Jerusalem the city made Holy by God. Jesus went UP giving the Spirit and 3,000 were saved.

(And they went about preaching the wonderful works of God…they glorified Christ, led them to salvation…it’s all about God and the eye turns to Christ…what He said and what He did and His gracious offer of love – 2:37-39)

Through the Law comes the knowledge of sin…though grace the love of God to-usward…the ministry of death was engraved on stone and the ministry of righteousness engraved on our hearts by the knowledge of salvation.

Romans 7: 6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Alive apart from the law…dead by the law! Alive through Christ’s sufficient and pleasing sacrifice.

Colossians 2 13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, he hath quickened together with him, having forgiven you all your trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us (the Law), which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.

So He not only nailed our sins to the cross but also the ordinances against us so they no longer have any effect…by grace we are SAVED.

III. What parents (God) if their child asks for bread (grace in Christ, the bread of heaven) would give them a stone (a list of do’s and don’ts that they will surely fall short of)? Which one will minister life to them? Which one spiritual death?

Selah…

Paul
Excellent! :amen:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7611484-100/
The letter kills.

It’s easy to prove, just walk up to a Christian, and just command this verse.

Romans 6::12Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, to make you obey its passions.

Gee, that will do alot huh?:D

Why did Paul write the rest of six, if that was all that was needed, all we have to do is just quote verse 12 to people, and they will stop being in the flesh?

But, if we go by all the rest of the text read through the eyes of grace, not law, and the grace of it all, then we can tell a Christian the other truths, of how Christ did it, and the new dominion is what He created, we did not create it, just like we did not create the Adamic dominion.

Why not tell them that when we were in Adam we did not try to be in the sinful nature? We did not get up every day, trying to sin, we just did, and we were free in regards to righteousness, so now Paul is saying in the same manner, "as you once" verse 19, you are to live in your new master, not striving all day long, because we did not strive to be in Adam, our old master.

When we were slaves of sin, we were under that masters power, so why not now, being freed from the sinful nature, are we not under the power of our new master, like how we were under the power of our old master?

1Romans 6:19 I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. For just as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness leading to sanctification. 20 For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.

To the degree that in Adam, I was free from righteousness, verse 20, so am I not free from all unrighteousness in the Last Adam?, indicating a dominion transference?

It does say 3 times in 6, freed from sin, justified from it, the old man. Surely there is more in 6, than just wielding a command, don’t be in the sinful nature verse 12.

And it does say this is not possible under law in 6:14, because under that dominion, sin will reign.

Romans 6:14For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by pshun2404

I just now noticed that thread was close :doh:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7613260/#post59202577

Mod Hat

This thread is being closed. There is way too much flaming and the thread is generating alot of reports.

As a reminder, the site rules include:

Flaming and Harassment
● Do not insult, belittle, mock, goad, personally attack, threaten, harass, or use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members or groups of members. Address the context of the post, not the poster.
● If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button. Do not report another member out of spite.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by LittleLambofJesus

Wow!
I just noticed CF did remove the UT sub-board from the Christian Theology board :eek:

They had a notice put up of the changes awhile back but it only stayed up for a few days
I missed that notice.
Is the SDA sect still considered to be "orthodox Christians"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I missed that notice.
Is the SDA sect still considered to be "orthodox Christians"

I'll take "Things that will make you eat your hat." for $1000 Steve.

God be gracious to me a sinner.

Upvote 0

Shiny Gospel Shoes

Nov 26, 2013
✟880.00
Faith
SDA
They still wear OC glasses

Ex 34 & 2 Cr 3
Perhaps you may enter into discussion, seeing as how the OC is not equal to the 10C? What was the glory that was to be done away in 2 Corinthians 3:7 as Paul gives?
But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: 2 Corinthians 3:7

Upvote 0
F

from scratch

Perhaps you may enter into discussion, seeing as how the OC is not equal to the 10C? What was the glory that was to be done away in 2 Corinthians 3:7 as Paul gives?
But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: 2 Corinthians 3:7
Not according to Moses. What exactly was written in stone?

Upvote 0

Keachian

On Sabbatical
Feb 3, 2010
Horse-lie-down
Visit site
✟23,842.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
For instance, one person stated, "I refer you to 2 Cor 3:7ff..." and then proceeded to borrow a Roman Catholics answer, which is not surprising, considering, but not only does the reply look past what was presented and asked, it also misses the point of the text they cite, for they do not understand that 2 Cor 3, deals very specifically with that which was "veiled", and also with differing "ministrations", and the glory that shone of Moses face, which glory {of his face} was to be done away, not the glory of the Law, which was magnified in Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 3, a lot of people abuse because they simply do not understand the ministrations, nor of the 2 glories therein, or what was veiled.
Nope, the message of 2 Cor 3 is that by the Law the glory of God is veiled and that Jesus in being the true image of God tears the veil (cf 3.3) I would argue that I did not borrow MoreCoffee's argument but Paul's.

I would be most glad to share with you about 2 Cor 3 also if you wanted to speak about it in more detail, but to them which simply mock, being subjugated to their Roman masters and their doctrines, and do not understand the implications of it, thinking that they know, they shall be ashamed.
Cough up then, put your money where your mouth is and walk in a consistent manner through the text of 2 Cor 3, the fact is you can't. You are still separated from God by the veil that your prophet sought to repair and put back in place. The Law has been surpassed by the Spirit in Glory, it has no Glory because of the Glory of the Spirit. The Spirit is permanent and it has Glory.

Shall Roman thought and teaching also rule you even as they? If not, you do not have to address this, but the points made in response about the question you asked. This is a more serious matter brother, for the Ten Commandments are God's moral Law, and yet we see it being warred against by those which claim/say that they are spiritual {Rom 8:7}.
So by claiming to uphold the 10Cs you are breaking the 8th, Do not the Pharisees have more respect for the Law than you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MoreCoffee

Repentance works.
Jan 8, 2011
Near the flying spaghetti monster
✟57,848.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Evidently the glory was associated with the shining face of Moses after he came down from the mountain (having received the ten commandments a second time). It was fading away for reasons not explained at the time but which Paul explains as a sign of the fading glory of the law. So what was a matter of brightness in the ancient story becomes a matter of dignity and importance in the interpretation offered by Paul. In short, the dignity and importance of the law (including the ten commandments) fades into nothingness when compared with the dignity and importance of God incarnate in Jesus Christ. What was written on stone is now written in the flesh of Jesus Christ and in the hearts of those who are in union with him through baptism (see Romans 6).

God bless.

Upvote 0
F

from scratch

Evidently the glory was associated with the shining face of Moses after he came down from the mountain (having received the ten commandments a second time). It was fading away for reasons not explained at the time but which Paul explains as a sign of the fading glory of the law. So what was a matter of brightness in the ancient story becomes a matter of dignity and importance in the interpretation offered by Paul. In short, the dignity and importance of the law (including the ten commandments) fades into nothingness when compared with the dignity and importance of God incarnate in Jesus Christ. What was written on stone is now written in the flesh of Jesus Christ and in the hearts of those who are in union with him through baptism (see Romans 6).

God bless.
I don't believe the passage is talking about Moses' glory.

Upvote 0

Keachian

On Sabbatical
Feb 3, 2010
Horse-lie-down
Visit site
✟23,842.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

God bless.

There is also the aspect of it being written on the hearts of the People, 2 Cor 3:3

and it seems to me that v18 moves the conversation to a point where what is veiled is the Glory of God and that it is this that is behind Paul's thinking when he talks at least of the veil across the heart as Moses is read (v15) and possibly all the way back to the giving of the 10C (v7) after all it is because Moses was in true communion with God that his face radiated glory. (Ex 24:29)

Upvote 0

Shiny Gospel Shoes

Nov 26, 2013
✟880.00
Faith
SDA
Evidently the glory was associated with the shining face of Moses [...]
Excellent! This is rarely admitted. For Moses could not steadfastly behold the Glory of the Face of the Lord Jesus!
And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. Exodus 33:18

And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. Exodus 33:19

And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. Exodus 22:20

And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: Exodus 33:21

And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: Exodus 33:22

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen. Exodus 33:23
THE FIRST ANGEL'S MESSAGE: THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL - YouTube

Moses could only see the backparts of God/Jesus, but now we as Paul says can see the Glory of God in the Face of Jesus Christ!
For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6
That Law of God is the Mirror, that shows the Character of God! Notice what Paul says in 2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:18
We do not need the veil as Moses, by with "open face" "behold" "as in a glass" [Mirror] the "glory of the Lord"!

Notice, this "open face", rather than Moses' veiled face, due to the glory of it, which was to fade away, we are to "behold" "as in a glass" [a mirror] the Glory of the Lord. We see the Law of God magnified in Christ Jesus, who is the perfect embodiment of Love. What is that glass? It is the Law of God, the moral character of God as seen in the Son Jesus Christ! The living example, the living Stone, the Love and character of God manifested in person, not merely stone tables! Paul speaks of this elsewhere:
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 1 Corinthians 13:12
and James picks upon this in his Epistle:
For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: James 1:23

For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. James 1:24

But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. James 1:25
For, going from looking at the Law of God as restrictions, and merely attempting to serve outwardly by the mere Letter, which can only bring death, since we, nor they, would not fulfill the Spirit in such a manner, for it not being of faith, we now in the Ministration of the Spirit, who writes that Same Law in our fleshy tables of the hearts, and by faith of Jesus Christ, we love God who first loved us, and His Law, because of His Son Jesus Christ, dying to deliver us from our sins, which is the transgression of the Law. We see the Law of God not as burden, but as safety, not as bondage {which is what sin is, unrighteousness}, but as freedom {which is righteousness}, not as measurements of death, but as provisions of life, not as a list of a cruel tyrant to disobey, but as God's own love towards us to obey, not as a terror to good workers {Christ the origin of the good works, for only God is good}, but a terror to evil doers, transgressors.

The prophecy is thus being fulfilled, for He magnified the Law and made it honourable. {Isaiah 42:21}

Yes, that glory of Moses face faded away, and the veil removed, for now the Glory shines full in the face of Jesus Christ. What glory and what magnification of the Law of God that the Son of God died to protect/uphold it, and thus Justice of God and to save us from our sins, revealing the Mercy and Love of God, placing both upon eternal security! Righteousness and peace, Mercy and Truth have kissed at Calvary [Psalms 85:10].

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6

For what could not be done through the mere letter, was done/being done by the Holy Spirit. What could not be done through shadows and types, we see done/being done in Christ Jesus. What could not be done by their/our promises, are done by His. What could not be done by unbelief is being done by the Faith of Jesus.
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17
For where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is Liberty, Freedom from the Bondage of Sin, freedom from Transgression of the Law of God! For what the letter could not do, the Spirit does! The Letter was external, but the Spirit in the Heart! The same Law, but differing Ministrations! And what a ministration the Spirit brings - Life, even Everlasting Life, for we are brought back from the everlasting grave which would have been ours, but now to live in the awesome freedom of obedience to His Blessed Will, His Perfect Law, which the Son Jesus Christ, sustained by His own Blood and Life, and at the same time pulling us back from the brink of destruction! He is Just and the Justifier!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.