Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Asking for your prayers for Ralph Strean. He was the producer-director of the Genesis Movie, Genesis: Paradise Lost. He is now working on a documentary series that will challenge the rebooted 'Cosmos' series featuring Neil deGrasse Tyson (who succeeded Carl Sagan).

Strean's show, 'Quantum' will feature Dr. Charles Jackson—a literal genius, and brilliant creation scientist and apologist—piloting a time-traveling spaceship, teaching the true biblical history of our world. (You can view Dr. Jackson's video testimony here - highly recommended). Check out the info believe and let me know what you think.

Fundraising just started. Help him out if you can, and pass this along. Here is the IndieGoGo page for more information.

Ralph Strean’s ‘Quantum’ series takes on ‘Cosmos’

• Informative
Reactions: HereIStand

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I respect people of high intellect who contribute so much to our understanding of our world and our universe, so yes.

Oh, then you'll love Dr. Jackson. He's smarter than Tyson and Sagan. The only difference is he doesn't worship the gods of our age, Mother Nature and Father Time. He believes God created all we see.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoneyGuy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Asking for your prayers for Ralph Strean. He was the producer-director of the Genesis Movie, Genesis: Paradise Lost. He is now working on a documentary series that will challenge the rebooted 'Cosmos' series featuring Neil deGrasse Tyson (who succeeded Carl Sagan).

Strean's show, 'Quantum' will feature Dr. Charles Jackson—a literal genius, and brilliant creation scientist and apologist—piloting a time-traveling spaceship, teaching the true biblical history of our world. (You can view Dr. Jackson's video testimony here - highly recommended). Check out the info believe and let me know what you think.

Fundraising just started. Help him out if you can, and pass this along. Here is the IndieGoGo page for more information.

Ralph Strean’s ‘Quantum’ series takes on ‘Cosmos’
I dont get it.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No seriously, I dont get the series.have you watched it, how's the storyline go?

;)

Basically, it's a answer to the Cosmos series. I don't know if you were around in the 80s, but Carl Sagan had hit show called Cosmos where he pushed evolution and atheism. It was wildly popular. Then they rebooted the series on Fox in 2014 with Neil deGrasse Tyson. Also very popular, number one on Netflix.

So Strean is now going to create an alternative series featuring Dr. Jackson who will be piloting a spacetime ship and covering a myriad of topics. Same basic idea, but from a biblical creationist perspective.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
;)

Basically, it's a answer to the Cosmos series. I don't know if you were around in the 80s, but Carl Sagan had hit show called Cosmos where he pushed evolution and atheism. It was wildly popular. Then they rebooted the series on Fox in 2014 with Neil deGrasse Tyson. Also very popular, number one on Netflix.

So Strean is now going to create an alternative series featuring Dr. Jackson who will be piloting a spacetime ship and covering a myriad of topics. Same basic idea, but from a biblical creationist perspective.
Interesting, Ill.have to check it out. Never liked Cosmos, I turned the channel 10 minutes into the first episode. It had nothing to do with atheism, I thought it was boring.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MoneyGuy

May 27, 2007
✟48,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting, Ill.have to check it out. Never liked Cosmos, I turned the channel 10 minutes into the first episode. It had nothing to do with atheism, I thought it was boring.
I loved it. Degrasse Tyson, haven't seen the Sagan version. I love Degrasse Tyson.

• Friendly
Reactions: mark kennedy
Upvote 0