United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Past shows future ?

If you could post in complete sentences and thoughts I could possibly grasp what you are attempting to say.

Is it possible that English is not your first language and that is the difficulty in getting things across

People can’t read your mind and don’t have the same thought process. Some background and explanations would be of great help in understanding.

Thank you in advance

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If you could post in complete sentences and thoughts I could possibly grasp what you are attempting to say.

Is it possible that English is not your first language and that is the difficulty in getting things across

People can’t read your mind and don’t have the same thought process. Some background and explanations would be of great help in understanding.

Thank you in advance

Interesting. Tried it your way but O.K...

Q-Annon is a way to sift through info in puzzle fashion. It is understood 4chan and 8chan culture can not reach a people under rightiousness as it tends to offend. However, truth is the bottom line, bottlenecked by a culture a Christian will never visit.

How do we bridge millions of people that are considered basement people that sift through information in "no agenda" but the truth (termed hobbie: fun)? This is called open sourced like a 4chan mired in offence of its culture which basically cuts a truth from spreading out .

So, a guiness came up with this bridge in reddit...

The Calm Before the Storm • r/CBTS_Stream ...to bridge us together under decency to one another.

As we well know main stream media is monopulized by six corporations under agenda of the dollar. Open sourced information may come from joe or mary in worldwide fashion . Bill & Ted research joe and mary's information and find it is truth. That is a simplified picture where bill & ted are tenthousand people researching joe and mary's info, news cast etc...

Some of us are naturaly lazy (like me) so Tracy Beanz (You Tube) actually does a better job at this than I do. Following the money is one such avenue 4chan does and now reddit does it too.

One can dive in a rabbit hole for theirselves (collect information to post) or can read what is there to awaken to a truth.

Hope this does it for ya hislegacy. Visit Tracy, she breaks this down better than me.

Q-Annon sets the stage for ,us, to solve a puzzle for ourselves because main stream will not anymore.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums