The Purpose of the Holy Spirit by Pastor Ken Rank [moved]

Will the latter day outpouring of the Holy Spirit create paradise on earth?

• No.... we will be in heaven by then.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes... even the nature of animals will be changed....

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No....

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes....

• I am not sure but I will research this further....

• Total voters

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why does one try to measure God who is infinite and immeasurable? His kingdom has no beginning or end. Man perceives in linear time. Today is always today...
I really don't know what your comments (either post) have to do with the article (in the OP)? I am not measuring God, I teach His "being" in such a way that is humbling. We don't understand over 95% of the Creation... how are we expected to understand and "measure" the Creator? Anyway, I will stick with the prophesies about a coming Kingdom and a Messiah that will rule the nations physically but that isn't what this topic was created for so if there is nothing else....

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I won't be replying again. Nothing against anyone... I am simply shutting down all social media save for Facebook and even that I am about to take an extended break from. If there is something that really needs to be shared, please look me up there. Same name, same profile picture. Be blessed!

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And the Day of the Lord is as a thousand years and goes from darkness/Night to Light/Day, created on the first day... before the sun, moon or stars on the 4th day of creation week...Adam 9(created on the 6th day) lived 930 years, falling short by 70 years. The promise of entering his rest, 7th day...

Perception...kingdom is within...mystery being revealed "Christ IN YOU..."

The kingdom of God is a manifestation through faith and is known by it's works. This manifestation is possible by the judgment light (Spirit of God)

Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Faith manifest itself by works:

Jas 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Jas 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Light empowers this:

Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Christ said this would not always be possible:

Joh 12:35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
Joh 12:36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

The power of God is to execute judgment to manifest the way of Life by revealing the righteousness of God through the Christ:

Joh 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
Joh 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Joh 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
Joh 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

This was according to the prophecy in Zechariah:

Zec 8:16 These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:

This authority is POWER to bring and give the light of life to those to whom He manifest Himself by the hearing of faith.

Adam didn't make a full millennial day. But perhaps Abel came close to that entering of rest but was killed:

Luk 11:51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.
Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

The cycle of time will be spiritually fulfilled and the morning shall come with the coming of the kingdom of God:

Psa 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Judgment shall be awarded to His people; LIFE:

Dan 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Psa 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

1Pe 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1Pe 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
1Pe 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Psa 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Zep 3:5 The just LORD is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0