Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
ok, let me clarify that i'm not here to promote the book ;) , but my spiritual life is really dry these days, then someone gave me this book. I'm starting on day 1 today and already, i'm getting so much out of it. Secretly when i got the book, but didn't have the time to start, that this is something to bring me back to God. I look forward to reading day 2 and see what else God wants to tell me, and just to spend some time with him..

ECRob

Aug 20, 2003
✟8,038.00
Faith
Christian
My pastor gave me this book and I'm on day 15...I think the book is awsome. It really makes you think about many aspects of your Christian walk and God's will for your life. I encourage anyone who's not reading it, to buy a copy and if you can do it with someone else, you'll get the best out of it.

God Bless

Upvote 0

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
yes, each day's lesson is pretty sharp i reckon.

that's great, teen! it really should be good reading the book with a partner, there can be so much sharing.

oh, one more praise entry today, my friend whose mother has been thinking of divorce is putting it off now because the husband has shown improvement. :clap: I hope that things will continue to improve and that God will continue to work on her dad.

Upvote 0