Central Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,383.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Chorus

The lowest form of humor is the pun, but people they still tell 'em by the ton.
We shake our heads and moan: we roll our eyes and groan, but we can't wait to hear another one!
The lowest form of humor is the pun!

Two silk worms were boasting, as silk worms often do, and each of them was say-ing, "I'm a fast-er worm than you!"
They raced; it was so close! A photo finish! Me O my! And wouldn't you know it! They wound up in a tie!

There was trouble at the day care; they called in the police. It seems there was a major disturbing of the peace.
Some kid refused to lie down on his mat there on the floor. Resisting arrest! That’s what they nailed him for! (Chorus)

Now if you’ve studied fish you know they’re often found in schools. But that won’t always guarantee they don’t end up as fools.
For though they may work very hard and study long and late. The problem is their major; They too often take debate!

A new penitentiary was needed needed right away. The architect said I can get some plans to you today.

But when he sent a model, his bit was doomed to fail Cause everyone knows prison walls must not be built to scale. (Chorus)

We criticize the punster and ridicule them too. That’s two thirds of a P U N we say, It’s just P U.
Oh we’ve had too much PUNishment, we can’t take any more. But tell some and we’ll eat ‘em up just like we did before! (Chorus)
© rob k

Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

robk

Jul 31, 2006
Central Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,383.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
This lead sheet with lyrics and oops, forgot the chords/ will correct in a day or two. (pdf) can be downloaded
for free for personal use and for use in your Church.
There is no charge or licensing requirement for this use.

Buskers may also perform this song (for free) live or via online platform.

Contact me at the email address below to inquire about mechanical licensing.
Please share this music with people you think might benefit from it.

To support to my writing of music, poems, poetry etc. please go to your (or a
friend’s) PayPal account.
Select “Send Money” from the “Tools” menu and write

“robertwriting7@gmail.com”

in the email space. Any and all patronage is greatly
appreciated, but not necessary for the free download and use.
And sorry, I cannot issue tax receipts. -rob k

Use this link:
Dropbox - ***The Lowest Form of Humor Is The Pun.pdf

And hear it here!

TheLowestFormofHumorIsthePun 5meg by 1just4fun

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At a restaurant a man sees an attractive woman sitting at a table alone, suddenly she sneezes and a glass eye comes flying out of her eye socket!
Moving quickly, the man is able to catch it before it hits the ground!
He returns it to the embarrassed woman who offers to pay for the mans meal, so he joins her at her table and they enjoy a most pleasant evening of dinning and conversation.
As they prepare to leave she hands him a slip of paper with her number on it and says "I'm not usually this forward when I meet a new man, but somehow you just caught my eye!"

Upvote 0

Kerensa

Apr 20, 2017
Kent
✟103,391.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
nHER7v4.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
There was a man who lost an eye while on duty as a police officer. Unable to afford the more expensive glass eye replacement, he had to settle for a poorer quality, wooden one. Fearing that people would notice his fake eye, he stopped leaving his apartment any more than he absolutely needed to. His friends from the force stuck by his side and did their best to support him and make him feel better about his eye, but largely to no avail. One friend prodded him repeatedly to go out to the local dance club with him to meet women, but was always unsuccessful. Until one night he pressed and pressed, "It's fine! It looks great! No one can tell! Just come out with me one time, and if anyone notices and says anything, you never have to come out with me again." So he reluctantly agreed to join him.

At the club he was sitting at the bar, drinking by himself, trying not to attract any attention. His friend prodded him further to ask one of the women at the club to dance. "No one is going to notice out there on the dance floor! You'll see! You're a good looking guy!" So he looked around at the women in the bar and noticed one woman with a hair lip. He decided that a woman with her own physical fault would be understanding and couldn't possibly make fun of him for his differences.

So he went over and asked, "Care to dance?".

To which she exclaimed, "Would I!?".

So he shouted, "Hair lip!".

• Haha
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0