usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God keeps Satan on a leash.....Satan has no power that compares to Gods power.....but he still has tons of it and we are are no match for him
Sorry but God is in control of everything. Job 19:21 says the angel of God was acting as the prosecutor with the hand of God. If God created everything all He would need to would be to snap His fingers and he would disappear.Reading Isaiah 14:4 it becomes clear the the King of Babylon was meant.While this mythological information is available today via translated Babylonian cuneiform clay tablets itwas not as readily avaiable at the time of the Latin translation of the Bible. Thus early Christian tradition interpreted the passage as a reference to the moment satan was thrown from heaven. Lucifer became another name for satan and has remained so due to popular Christian dogma and tradition. The satan doctrine is one of the most deceptive and corrupt doctrines to ever enter Christendom and which has been embraced and promoted by false teachers for thousands of years. YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WOLVES NOT DEMON OR DEVILS Ezekiel 22:25-27; Psalms 22:13; Matthew 7:15

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry but God is in control of everything. Job 19:21 says the angel of God was acting as the prosecutor with the hand of God. If God created everything all He would need to would be to snap His fingers and he would disappear.Reading Isaiah 14:4 it becomes clear the the King of Babylon was meant.While this mythological information is available today via translated Babylonian cuneiform clay tablets itwas not as readily avaiable at the time of the Latin translation of the Bible. Thus early Christian tradition interpreted the passage as a reference to the moment satan was thrown from heaven. Lucifer became another name for satan and has remained so due to popular Christian dogma and tradition. The satan doctrine is one of the most deceptive and corrupt doctrines to ever enter Christendom and which has been embraced and promoted by false teachers for thousands of years.

You say “God is in control of everything”. What do you think I meant when I said God has Satan on a leash.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You say “God is in control of everything”. What do you think I meant when I said God has Satan on a leash.
satan has no power only what God gives him. You need to worry about wolves not demons or devils. Ezekiel 22:25-27; Psalms 22:13;Matthew 7:15

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
satan has no power only what God gives him. You need to worry about wolves not demons or devils. Ezekiel 22:25-27; Psalms 22:13;Matthew 7:15

I agree....how much plainer can I put it? Wolves? Could you explain that please?

Upvote 0

awitch

Retired from Christian Forums
Mar 31, 2008
New Jersey, USA
✟19,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
What are the five invasions? I believe in unicorns,but not Jupiter....I mean,as long as we can make up anything we want—-why not?

Now you've got it.

(The five invasions of Ireland is Irish mythology.)

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I agree....how much plainer can I put it? Wolves? Could you explain that please?
Psalms 22:13 How much plainer can it be? Who do you think killed Christ? A devil, well, yes, as long as you know that it means an enemy or foe. Who were they ? The Pharasees and Priests ,
, just like today, the Preachers and people who think they are scribes and can translate the Bible, along with their fiends, (wolves) in the congregations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Psalms 22:13 How much plainer can it be? Who do you think killed Christ? A devil, well, yes, as long as you know that it means an enemy or foe. Who were they ? The Pharasees and Priests ,
, just like today, the Preachers and people who think they are scribes and can translate the Bible, along with their fiends, (wolves) in the congregations.

God killed Jesus....”and it pleasured Him to do so”

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes He died on the cross. I have said that quite a few times in this thread alone. And yes He raised Himself from the dead. You said that He didn't go to Heaven until after His resurrection. But that's where He came from in the first place.
Revelation 2 8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. John 17:5
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
That is funny because he said: 1 Corinthians 15:45 How is it then possible to be not the first but Adam was and afterward the Spiritual? How is it that he was then Lower than the angels and how was he then aready alive when he was just born as His son through the sinful legs of Mary? Hebrews 2:9; Matthew 1:25; and how was Jesus then the first to be raised from the dead after he first descended into the grave (tomb)? Revelation 1:5; Ephesians 4:9; Colossians 1:18

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wrong again, God allowed the men to kill Jesus: John 5:18; Mark 9:31; Mark 10:34; Mark 12:7

That is no different from what I said....if He “allowed” it ,how does that differ from He “did” it.The Pharisees, Pilate—-all of them— were unwitting actors ,fulfilling the negative part of God’s plan

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God killed Jesus....”and it pleasured Him to do so”
funny but Luke 2:11 says Christ was born this day, so why was Christ in need to be born again if he had already pre-existed?
Born = τικυω = begat Strong G5088

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
funny but Luke 2:11 says Christ was born this day, so why was Christ in need to be born again if he had already pre-existed?
Born = τικυω = begat Strong G5088

Too complex for a one-fingered typist to get into....you could look it up

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Too complex for a one-fingered typist to get into....you could look it up
Huh? All you have to do is hit the verse and it will pop up. Luke 2:11 (hint: the verse is highlighted in BLUE) It says this day I have created a saviour. Do you have a Bible?

Upvote 0

Dan Brooks

Dec 3, 2017
Revloc PA
✟13,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Huh? All you have to do is hit the verse and it will pop up. Luke 2:11 (hint: the verse is highlighted in BLUE) It says this day I have created a saviour. Do you have a Bible?
So then you think Jesus is a created being. He never existed until He was born right? Is that where you're coming from? Do you at least believe He was born of a virgin? Because He had to be born of a virgin or He couldn't be our Savior because He would have been born with a sin nature.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I think I got one around here somewhere

Upvote 0