• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

The Psychology of the Devil.

Discussion in 'Christianity and World Religion' started by Dan Brooks, Dec 11, 2017.

1. he-man

he-man he-man

+288
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Sorry but God is in control of everything. Job 19:21 says the angel of God was acting as the prosecutor with the hand of God. If God created everything all He would need to would be to snap His fingers and he would disappear.Reading Isaiah 14:4 it becomes clear the the King of Babylon was meant.While this mythological information is available today via translated Babylonian cuneiform clay tablets itwas not as readily avaiable at the time of the Latin translation of the Bible. Thus early Christian tradition interpreted the passage as a reference to the moment satan was thrown from heaven. Lucifer became another name for satan and has remained so due to popular Christian dogma and tradition. The satan doctrine is one of the most deceptive and corrupt doctrines to ever enter Christendom and which has been embraced and promoted by false teachers for thousands of years. YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WOLVES NOT DEMON OR DEVILS Ezekiel 22:25-27; Psalms 22:13; Matthew 7:15

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  2. Blood Bought 1953

Blood Bought 1953 Ned Flander’s Buddy

+1,449
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

You say “God is in control of everything”. What do you think I meant when I said God has Satan on a leash.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. he-man

he-man he-man

+288
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    satan has no power only what God gives him. You need to worry about wolves not demons or devils. Ezekiel 22:25-27; Psalms 22:13;Matthew 7:15

4. Blood Bought 1953

+1,449
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

I agree....how much plainer can I put it? Wolves? Could you explain that please?

5. awitch

awitch Retired from Christian Forums

+2,957
    United States
    Pagan
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Now you've got it.

(The five invasions of Ireland is Irish mythology.)

6. Dan Brooks

Dan Brooks Member

+75
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hey now there's something I can agree with.

7. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+10,922
    Anabaptist
    God made you say that.

:)

8. Dan Brooks

Dan Brooks Member

+75
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Well it was about the only thing he said so far that I could agree with so, I did. :)

9. Blood Bought 1953

+1,449
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

Merry Christmas, Dan!

10. he-man

he-man he-man

+288
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Psalms 22:13 How much plainer can it be? Who do you think killed Christ? A devil, well, yes, as long as you know that it means an enemy or foe. Who were they ? The Pharasees and Priests ,
    , just like today, the Preachers and people who think they are scribes and can translate the Bible, along with their fiends, (wolves) in the congregations.

11. Blood Bought 1953

+1,449
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

God killed Jesus....”and it pleasured Him to do so”

12. he-man

he-man he-man

+288
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    That is funny because he said: 1 Corinthians 15:45 How is it then possible to be not the first but Adam was and afterward the Spiritual? How is it that he was then Lower than the angels and how was he then aready alive when he was just born as His son through the sinful legs of Mary? Hebrews 2:9; Matthew 1:25; and how was Jesus then the first to be raised from the dead after he first descended into the grave (tomb)? Revelation 1:5; Ephesians 4:9; Colossians 1:18

13. he-man

he-man he-man

+288
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
  14. Blood Bought 1953

+1,449
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

That is no different from what I said....if He “allowed” it ,how does that differ from He “did” it.The Pharisees, Pilate—-all of them— were unwitting actors ,fulfilling the negative part of God’s plan

15. he-man

he-man he-man

+288
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    funny but Luke 2:11 says Christ was born this day, so why was Christ in need to be born again if he had already pre-existed?
    Born = τικυω = begat Strong G5088

16. Blood Bought 1953

+1,449
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

Too complex for a one-fingered typist to get into....you could look it up

17. he-man

he-man he-man

+288
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Huh? All you have to do is hit the verse and it will pop up. Luke 2:11 (hint: the verse is highlighted in BLUE) It says this day I have created a saviour. Do you have a Bible?

18. Dan Brooks

Dan Brooks Member

+75
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    You too Neighborino! :)

19. Dan Brooks

Dan Brooks Member

+75
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    So then you think Jesus is a created being. He never existed until He was born right? Is that where you're coming from? Do you at least believe He was born of a virgin? Because He had to be born of a virgin or He couldn't be our Savior because He would have been born with a sin nature.

20. Blood Bought 1953

+1,449
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

I think I got one around here somewhere