Dec 24, 2005
✟439,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is an accurate depiction of the procedure as it is done in many clinics.
I am continually amazed at what one can find on YouTube, and appreciate your sharing this, Renee.

A small book was written years ago by Frank Peretti, called "Tilly". The story is similar in ways.
It's a very good and gentle book, that can be helpful reading for the woman that needs help recovering from the trauma of her procedure.
This book is inexpensive and available through major online booksellers.

Sometimes this sort of information may be upsetting to some readers, perhaps even stir up some old buried, painful feelings.
To that reader, I share these words of hope: "abortion hurts, Jesus heals".

God bless ...

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It was very moving. I would have put disabled children in the video though as many are also aborted because their conditions can be detected in the womb by amniocentecis. I am thinking of conditions such as Spina Bifida like my son has and Down Syndrome but I am sure there are many others. I believe these children deserve to live just as much as the lovely beautiful children portrayed in the video but I think society as a whole does not see it as wrong to kill them in the womb.
I remember the book TILLY it was very moving and was my first introduction to that author Peretti.

Upvote 0