1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The problem with problems.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by OldWiseGuy, Jan 7, 2022.

1. OldWiseGuy

OldWiseGuy Wake me when it's soup. Supporter

+10,805
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    When a societal problem actually becomes not only part of our culture but an important part of our economy is the failure to solve it actually an open, and possibly necessary, conspiracy?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Joyous Song

Joyous Song Well-Known Member

+637
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Or Stupidity.

3. OldWiseGuy

+10,805
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    Just think of the progress we could make if half the population wasn't employed to clean up the messes the other half creates. (Figures are arbitrary, for illustrative purposes only.)

4. guyver

guyver Member

+106
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    You will need to be more open about what you are saying , Sorry but I cant understand you , so I imagine many others wont either.

5. OldWiseGuy

+10,805
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    Crime for example. It's a huge industry employing millions of people and generating $billions for the economy. It's just one of many 'geese' that lay golden eggs.

6. bèlla

bèlla ❤️ Supporter

+16,561
    United States
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    The problem with problems is their classification as problems when they’re really solutions.

Crime isn’t a problem. Its an avenue for enrichment and control. Which begets further control through laws and punishment. Which creates other ‘problems’.

There’s more than one way to skin a cat. The skinning isn’t important once you’ve broken its spine.

Society is the cat. Skinning is the means. Subjugation is the goal.

~bella

7. OldWiseGuy

+10,805
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    True. Crime is only a problem for its victims. Everyone else gets a paycheck.

You can only skin a cat once. Not so with people. :(

8. bèlla

bèlla ❤️ Supporter

+16,561
    United States
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    When you cease to believe the words put forth and judge by behavior you’ll understand. All the world’s problems are the result of three issues: power, control, and greed.

Anyone desiring it has no regard for fairness, democracy, or equality. It contradicts their goals. Power never shares.

9. DamianWarS

DamianWarS Follower of Isa Al Masih Supporter

+3,057
    Christian
    Private
    sounds like we would have a lot of displaced jobs

10. OldWiseGuy

+10,805
    United States
    Protestant
    Single