✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello there,

I believe the letters written to the Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus and Philemon to contain the truth concerning the administration of which Paul was chosen to be Steward, and the subject of the revelation he received whilst in prison following Acts 28.

Romans contains the foundational truth upon which these books rest, especially that found in Romans 5:12 - 8:39, and our identification with Christ.

The truth of the mystery of Christ was the subject of Old Testament prophecy, but the truth regarding, 'The Mystery', had been His in God, and not made known until revealed to Paul while in prison, following the laying aside (temporarily) of the nation of Israel in unbelief at Acts 28, following the quotation from Isaiah 6 by Paul.

This has been expressed simplistically, and without Scriptural references, because I am using a kindle at present, which is limiting.

I simply wish to open up a dialogue, to find out where others stand on these things.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Several Bible commentators say that Paul was chained by the right arm to the left arm of the guard, for the whole time. Do you agree? Since Benjamin was known to have many left-handed people, is that how the letters came to be, in your opinion?
This doesn't appear to make any difference at all.
It is not revealed in Scripture.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
the letters written to the Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus and Philemon to contain the truth concerning the administration of which Paul was chosen to be Steward, and the subject of the revelation he received whilst in prison following Acts 28.
Simplistically and without possible later additions that might not be right, (not saying there are any),
and not sure if it is meant that Paul only was chosento be the steward of this/these,
who do you know(or what group) that disagrees with this, basically?

Romans contains the foundational truth upon which these books rest, especially that found in Romans 5:12 - 8:39, and our identification with Christ.

Romans reflects all that YHWH meant for it to. It doesn't (can't) contain ALL the foundational truth referenced,
and the books referred to don't need Romans except all together they are in perfect Harmony , like TORAH, and with TORAH.... as YHWH designed.

Perhaps you mean something in Romans helps people later to understand, or helps clarify, the other books? (although YHWH can grant perfect understanding, as is required and granted anyway, as He pleases, to His children)

Upvote 0

JWO

FaithWithoutWorks IsDead
Oct 7, 2017
Aurora
✟906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This doesn't appear to make any difference at all.
It is not revealed in Scripture.

John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept My saying, they will keep yours also. 27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with Me from the beginning.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept My saying, they will keep yours also. 27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with Me from the beginning.
??
This doesn't follow the thread title, op, topic, or any subject here.
i.e. it is not non sequitor --- doesn't answer any question, support or deny any topic, nor ask any question.

Do you want to start a thread and actually ask questions ?

Upvote 0

JWO

FaithWithoutWorks IsDead
Oct 7, 2017
Aurora
✟906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
??
This doesn't follow the thread title, op, topic, or any subject here.
i.e. it is not non sequitor --- doesn't answer any question, support or deny any topic, nor ask any question.

Do you want to start a thread and actually ask questions ?

I can't right now, because I'm still crying for being called a cultist by you, jeff.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I can't right now, because I'm still crying for being called a cultist by you, jeff.
No one called you a cultist. (I just double checked - it's not even mentioned in the posts here until you brought it up just now)

What is the source of the things you posted - that was and is still the question remaining that you never answered.

Even if a cult taught you that, it does not make you a cultist unless you agree with them.

Upvote 0

JWO

FaithWithoutWorks IsDead
Oct 7, 2017
Aurora
✟906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No one called you a cultist. (I just double checked - it's not even mentioned in the posts here until you brought it up just now)

Hebrews is YHWH'S Breathed Word , confimed and understood as He Pleases. (not possible with men opposed to Him, and not even understood by His own disciples until He grants it).
What cult says those things anyway ?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist

You quoted Scripture, and you quoted the truth at times ......
and
you quoted FROM ANOTHER THREAD the question of what cult says the things posted in the OTHER THREAD earlier,
but you didn't answer. why ?

IS there some other source ? IF so, what is it? Or are you just playing games ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I thought you were looking for people who are honest, jeff.
No one ever said otherwise. How about you ? Are you being honest ? What's the purpose of the random Scriptures you post, and the ideas you posted not from Scripture ?

Upvote 0

JWO

FaithWithoutWorks IsDead
Oct 7, 2017
Aurora
✟906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No one ever said otherwise. How about you ? Are you being honest ? What's the purpose of the random Scriptures you post, and the ideas you posted not from Scripture ?

If I were permitted (by you) to say things that aren't scripture, I would tell you that Random to you does not mean Random to everyone. But since I'm not permitted (like everyone else) to post ideas not from the Bible... (sigh) I guess I'll just have to keep on feeling persecuted for believing Jesus' Words.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
If I were permitted (by you) to say things that aren't scripture, I would tell you that Random to you does not mean Random to everyone. But since I'm not permitted (like everyone else) to post ideas not from the Bible... (sigh) I guess I'll just have to keep on feeling persecuted for believing Jesus' Words.
You are clearly permitted to post whatever you want to.

Since you posts have nothing to do with the topic(s) at hand ,
and some of the posts (1 or more) were contrary to Jesus' Words,
you were asked about those.

Are you on purpose with the "Jesus Words Only " cult that was here in the past ?
re
"Jesus' Words Only" - a font of error - on Matthew 28:19

Or is there some difficult (health or otherwise) why the posts don't seem to be related to the topics/OP/Title.

I don't always reply to the OP, nor Title, nor subject of a thread, and when I do there is a reason that becomes stated,
especially when someone asks.

So no, you are not being persecuted by anyone for doing anything ,
nor even for not doing anything really -
just apparently there is miscommunication here, .....

Upvote 0

JWO

FaithWithoutWorks IsDead
Oct 7, 2017
Aurora
✟906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
some of the posts were contrary to Jesus' Words, you were asked about those.

Are you on purpose with the "Jesus Words Only" cult

Or is there some difficult (health or otherwise)

So, no, you are not being persecuted by anyone for doing anything

1. Which of my posts were contrary to Jesus' Words? Is that something you'd care very much about? Jesus Words, I mean. In the next complaint, you seem to think that Jesus Words Only is a cult, if not a crime.

2. I believe that Jesus' Words show that He used the Greek Old Testament, so I don't think a Hebrew version of Matthew makes a lot of sense.

3. And for what sort of issues do you feel yourself qualified to judge a stranger, jeff?

If anything, I feel even more persecuted now... hard to imagine why. :: It's not as though someone has repeatedly called me a cultist, and now very much appears to be a head-shrinker looking for a trophy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
See this thread: It is closed to further replies but open to be read.
There apparently is another one or more threads also about the
so-called Jesus Words Only cult on this forum.

-------------
Discussion and Debate (Christians only) > Controversial Christian Theology >
Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by Wgw, Dec 23, 2015.
--------------
excerpt:
Of late, honourable Nicene members of this forum have been accosted by various non-Trinitarians making bold, erroneous claims of remarkable similiarity.

This website seems to be the source of a great many: Jesus' words Only - Jesus' words as the sole inspired portion of the New Testament Scripture.

In this thread, I and other Nicene members will systematically refute various historically wrong, factually inaccurate, and doctrinally suspect claims from this website, the basis of which is the false claim of an opposition between the words of our Lord and St. Paul.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JWO

FaithWithoutWorks IsDead
Oct 7, 2017
Aurora
✟906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe that Jesus' Words show that He used the Greek Old Testament, so I don't think a Hebrew version of Matthew makes a lot of sense.

In the world, there is a theory, which goes something like this.
If you accuse someone of something, over and over, ad nauseam, the stupid people of the world will believe you, and the accused will give up trying to stop your lying about them.

But fear doesn't make a strong person quit, it wakes them up.

Upvote 0

readywriter

May 4, 2010
UK
✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Simplistically and without possible later additions that might not be right, (not saying there are any),
and not sure if it is meant that Paul only was chosento be the steward of this/these,
who do you know(or what group) that disagrees with this, basically?

Romans reflects all that YHWH meant for it to. It doesn't (can't) contain ALL the foundational truth referenced,
and the books referred to don't need Romans except all together they are in perfect Harmony , like TORAH, and with TORAH.... as YHWH designed.

Perhaps you mean something in Romans helps people later to understand, or helps clarify, the other books? (although YHWH can grant perfect understanding, as is required and granted anyway, as He pleases, to His children)
@yeshuaslavejeff

Hello there,

Thank you for your response, I am sorry not to have replied earlier. :)

* Yes, it was to Paul alone that the knowledge of, 'The Mystery', was made known, and he only was made it's steward, to make known the administration of this new creation of God, following the laying aside of Israel as a nation (temporarily) consequent on their unbelief and rejection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

* Romans is foundational, containing the doctrine of justification by faith and so on: the epistles written after the period covered by the book of Acts, and the writing of the epistle to the Romans do not discuss these doctrines further, but they are the basis upon which faith in Christ Jesus their Lord is based.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Upvote 0

readywriter

May 4, 2010
UK
✟69,130.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Several Bible commentators say that Paul was chained by the right arm to the left arm of the guard, for the whole time. Do you agree? Since Benjamin was known to have many left-handed people, is that how the letters came to be, in your opinion?
@JWO

Hello there,

Thank you for your reply to my OP, I apologise for taking so long to reply.

I am afraid I know nothing about this: but Praise God that His purposes were accomplished both in and through the apostle Paul, regardless of, and maybe even, because of, His circumstances, as, 'The Lord's Prisoner'.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Upvote 0

JWO

FaithWithoutWorks IsDead
Oct 7, 2017
Aurora
✟906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In this thread, I and other Nicene members will systematically refute various historically wrong, factually inaccurate, and doctrinally suspect claims from this website, the basis of which is the false claim of an opposition between the words of our Lord and St. Paul.

What is a Nicene member? Does that mean people who believe what happened at the Nicene council, which took place after a whole lot of persecuted people were already souls under the altar? Councils which have their basis in mass extermination of any possible protestors cannot be thought of as either godly or fair judges.

The letters of Saul of Tarsus used to be a separate scroll. And after that council, they were bound into the holy book. These days, they appear very much to be a separate scroll, again.

And today, Jesus is a cult leader, when cult is defined as outside of the accepted doctrine of the masses. His sheep know His voice.

I am finished writing anything more in the Dispensationalism sub-forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0