Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Principal of Displacement

Relation 12:7-8
And war broke out in heaven; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon. The dragon and his angels fought back, but they were defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven.​

How do angels and the metaphorical dragon fight? They don't die from wounds, they have no body, and what are their weapons? We're told to look behind the flesh to see the spiritual warfare taking place. In my country the prime minister has demanded that gmnt funds will only be given to those who click a box that says they support abortion. If you don't there will be no funds coming your way. He rests on a supposed law that doesn't exist to enforce his new law that will probably build to others laws that further suppress free choice.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/opinion/summer-jobs-program-1.4491602#commentwrapper

All spiritual warfare is conducted on one essential question ... Who will control reality on earth? Heaven or hell?

The battle of angel and demonic warfare depends not on physical weaponry but in the power of agreement between mankind and the spiritual realm.

Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against enemies of blood and flesh, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.​

The Father's expressed purpose is to sum all things up in Christ

Ephesians 3:10
so that through the church the wisdom of God in its rich variety might now be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places.​

As the body on earth agrees with it's head in Heaven, the Spirit of Christ Himself displaces the powers of darkness in the heavenly places. Iow, when the church on earth is aggressive in it's agreement with the Will and word of God, then the Presence of God increases in the spiritual realm, proportionally displacing the influence of hell on earth.

But when the church is passive, indifferent or carnal, the powers of hell increase their rule over the affairs of mankind.

Exepts from pg 85-86 ~ The Three Battlegrounds ~ Francis Frangipane ~ circa 1989

Reactions: “Paisios”

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,224,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
In my country the prime minister has demanded that gmnt funds will only be given to those who click a box that says they support abortion. If you don't there will be no funds coming your way.
How's that going for you?

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,224,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I don't need funding.
I see this as the same old thing the Roman Empire did to Christians. Then they said all you had to do is take the tiniest pinch of incense and offer it to the Roman gods and all would be OK. With this all you have to do is put a tiny check on a tiny box on a form. They really do appear to be good at getting people to apostasize. The Japanese did it by having a fabric image of Jesus and all you had to do was just touch it with your toe, a symbolic gesture for trampling on Christ, and all would be well. Or not, and then you die. At least in Canada they aren't yet killing Christians. But we North American Christians are a soft lot. No need to threaten to kill us. We will comply if they threaten to look at us funny.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟304,048.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Employment Minister Patty Hajdu said that the changes were not meant to affect all Christian organizations, but rather, only those whose "core mandate" was one of suppression of abortion rights.
The implication was thus that other religious groups should simply check the box, knowing it was not meant to target them.
This "solution," however, shows a complete lack of awareness of what it means to be ethical. Here, the Liberals are advocating regular Canadians mimic their practice of equivocation and mutable morality, which we've seen in their about-face on electoral reform, as well as the prime minister's own ethical breaches.

I was shocked when I first learnt that it was mandatory for his party to adhere to his stance on abortion. In the new development he is setting it out as Liberals advocating mimicking their practice but what they are doing is placing enforcement of their “core mandate.” It’s like the pot calling the kettle black.

A little ease a little folding of the hands …. As you said it’s always been with us but it’s just the beginning of dictatorship from our own brothers and sisters that are against Christians because of the stance we often have to take but now it’s coming to the forefront on a global scale.

Compromise is forever a widening road away from revealed truth from God. If I was in need of funding I would forgo getting it from the gvmnt 'recognizing it wasn't meant to target me' rather than buy their bowl of pottage at compromises price.​

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,224,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
The implication was thus that other religious groups should simply check the box, knowing it was not meant to target them.
This "solution," however, shows a complete lack of awareness of what it means to be ethical. Here, the Liberals are advocating regular Canadians mimic their practice of equivocation and mutable morality, which we've seen in their about-face on electoral reform, as well as the prime minister's own ethical breaches.​
So they expect people to know when a lie is the right thing to do? Sounds very much like president Obama's 'compromise' with the Little Sisters of the Poor. All they had to do was say that they were opposed to the mandate and that would trigger their 'exception' where the coverage would automatically go in to place. Except the Little Sisters of the Poor could smell a rat. And they finally won in the Supreme Court.

Would the original Trudeau have done such a thing?

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟304,048.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Would the original Trudeau have done such a thing?
That's debatable because his concerns were other things. Looking behind the warfare to see the spiritual battle taking place that Pierre often did .. I would say he would stand with the church for sure but definitely fight for truth revealed.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,224,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
That's debatable because his concerns were other things. Looking behind the warfare to see the spiritual battle taking place that Pierre often did .. I would say he would stand with the church for sure but definitely fight for truth revealed.
Well, you're in for a battle in Canada that sometimes looks worse than what we face in the USA.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟304,048.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, you're in for a battle in Canada that sometimes looks worse than what we face in the USA.
Much intercessory prayer is needed to fight against the anti-christ spirit's influence in this country. :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums