Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I agree with this first comment I read at the very top.

25501E00-F52B-4208-980B-9D0A3A637436.png

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

View attachment 267122

Always the funniest when Donald tries so hard to bully other folks, makes a joke out of himself instead. The OP is right that this is the funniest video. Donald sure does know how to make folks laugh their butts off at him.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟321,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

View attachment 267122
David Holmes testified to a conversation he overheard between Amb. Sondland and Donald.
theHill said:
Holmes described an episode in Kyiv in July when he overheard a phone conversation between Trump and Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, in which the president sought updates on the investigations into the 2016 elections and the son of former Vice President Joe Biden. “I've never seen anything like this in my foreign service career,” he said.

This was meant to address the question of just how much Holmes could have actually heard of Donald's side of the conversation over the cellphone (in a public setting where spies often tap into cellphone convos).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
David Holmes testified to a conversation he overheard between Amb. Sondland and Donald.

This was meant to address the question of just how much Holmes could have actually heard of Donald's side of the conversation over the cellphone (in a public setting where spies often tap into cellphone convos).
I’ve inadvertently done Trump’s experiment he’s asked the nation to try, anytime my mom calls me on the phone. For some reason with no one else but when she calls me, I have to pull the phone away from my head because she is just as loud as if it were on speaker. I kid you not, when I heard Holmes testify to hearing the president loudly through the phone I immediately thought of my mom’s phone calls and it made perfect sense. I can totally see Trump being just as loud if not worse than what I’ve experienced. I hadn’t thought about spies but someone in Sondland’s position should have been well aware of that risk.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,077,460.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You don't "respond" to others by tweet. People of courage and integrity respond to others directly, allowing for dialogue and real communication.

Here on CF, we have all just been reminded of the rules of discourse.

No name calling!
No goading!
No flaming!

Are those rules being followed in the highest offices of the land?

• Winner
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm confused ,You're a Trump fan. Or have you changed your mind? Because Trump sounds like something I'm not allowed to post on here. It starts with an I, and ends with a t.

I have a sense of humor and that was funny

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That could explain why conservative comics tend to do so poorly.

Which liberal comedian style would you prefer?

the depiction of a severed head or the stabbing to death portrayal?

Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
That could explain why conservative comics tend to do so poorly.

C'mon, Dennis Miller can be funny a lot of the time....when he dials back some of the stridency.

And back in tha day Rush Limbaugh used to play a parody of "The Wanderer" but it was "The Philanderer" sung as if by Ted Kennedy...that was actually pretty funny.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’ve inadvertently done Trump’s experiment he’s asked the nation to try, anytime my mom calls me on the phone. For some reason with no one else but when she calls me, I have to pull the phone away from my head because she is just as loud as if it were on speaker. I kid you not, when I heard Holmes testify to hearing the president loudly through the phone I immediately thought of my mom’s phone calls and it made perfect sense. I can totally see Trump being just as loud if not worse than what I’ve experienced. I hadn’t thought about spies but someone in Sondland’s position should have been well aware of that risk.

On my phone there is this little button that controls volume. If I am on a private conversation and I am smarter than.... oh, a block of wood per say.... and I am with the President of the United States in a public place that can and probably is occupied with spies. Personally, I would turn it down.

he testified that the President knew it was an unsecured line, why would he keep the volume at that level. Is he incompetent or just stupid?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Which liberal comedian style would you prefer?

the depiction of a severed head or the stabbing to death portrayal?

I hate most standup, but to answer your question, Patton Oswalt’s deep dives into nerd culture.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
he testified that the President knew it was an unsecured line, why would he keep the volume at that level. Is he incompetent or just stupid?

The fact they were talking at all on an unsecured phone right on Russia’s border shows neither of them are particularly smart guys.

• Agree
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The fact they were talking at all on an unsecured phone right on Russia’s border shows neither of them are particularly smart guys.

I disagree, as long as both parties are aware it is unsecured, there should not be an issue. Not every conversation is sensitive in nature, but can be time sensitive.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
On my phone there is this little button that controls volume. If I am on a private conversation and I am smarter than.... oh, a block of wood per say.... and I am with the President of the United States in a public place that can and probably is occupied with spies. Personally, I would turn it down.

Sondland? I don’t know.

Trump? No comment.

Upvote 0