The Precious Blood of Jesus Demolishes Your Guilt of Sin

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
upload_2021-4-11_19-13-33.jpeg

A more developed title would have been "The Consciousness of Precious Blood of Jesus Sets Aside Your Guilt of Sin"

Many become discouraged because of past mistakes, sins or failures. They just can't seem to get over things they may have done even since becoming a Christian. They wallow around in despair and remorse with the question aching in their hearts can God ever forgive them. Can everything be back the way if was between them and God? YES! God knew you wouldn't be perfect that we'd fail in future times but he left the door open to avail ourselves to that which will remedy the situation that being the precious blood of Jesus. The door open is through The PRECIOUS blood of Jesus!

And they overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; Revelation 12:11

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

“And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.” (Hebrews 9:22)

1 Pt 1:19, Lev 17:11, Eph 1:7, Heb 9:14, Ex 12:13, 1 John 1:7, Heb 9:22

The Blood of Jesus has been shed to remit, cancel out our sins and will cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9 You take the prefix, UN off of unrighteousness and what are you left with? Righteousness or being put into the position of being just as if you'd never sinned. I lean heavily to always keep a consciousness of what the scriptures say about Jesus precious blood. Does knowing these things give us a comfort and license to go ahead and sin? After all God will forgive us and cleanse us. No we should never go along with that way of thinking but God knows you're in a trap and are desperately looking for a way out. He wants you free!

He still doesn't want you languishing in despair. I'd encourage you to believe the Lord is full of compassion Ps 145:8 wanting and longing for your life to be restored. It's found through your understanding about how Jesus precious blood puts you into a position of where God can look at you as just-as-if you'd never sinned. And keep in mind this isn't something God feels he has to do or does so grudgingly BUT .... he wants to . He wants to look at you through his precious blood. God finds pleasure when you're life is helped and restored! God is LOVE.

One might still say well I just can't get over my guilt and remorse. The mistake such one is making now is putting MORE value on their sin and less value to the precious blood of Jesus. Time to swing that around and to have more faith in what Jesus and his blood accomplishes then what sin has done to make you feel diminished. There isn't any one of us that without Jesus and his precious blood who have any standing to be justified before God. Take heart and have joy and peace in believing!