stark raving sane
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
✟40,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was reading ROMANS CHAPTER 1 the other day. I was reminded that the greatest, most impacting decision we will ever make is “Whom will I worship?” No other decision we can make is as important or life-changing. Every other thing we think and say and do is merely a SYMPTOM of Whom or what we have decided to worship. That one decision sets in motion all other decisions, and reverberates into all the aspects of our lives — and changes forever who we are and who we will be in eternity.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So very true...I have chosen...or should I say the Lord chose me! I feel so very blessed...
This is an unusual song for me to identify with, but I really like it

Bless the Lord O my soul

Upvote 0

Sondog

stark raving sane
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
✟40,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am not saying that we cannot resist God's grace -- I believe we can. ("As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain." 2 Cor. 6:1) But once we choose to worship and follow Jesus and are born again, I believe there is a wind of grace at our backs, always helping us to move forward, always making the right choice easier (not always EASY, but EASIER) than the wrong choice. And that is what I am talking about.

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them -- yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me." (1 Corinthians 15:10)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

singpraise

Dec 2, 2016
US
✟18,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I believe praising God in everything gives us the most direct access to His perfect will for our lives. Works for me, anyway. I have witnessed miraculous things. How empty to be a non-believer with no access to the only true power, the power of God.

Upvote 0