Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
"Create in me a clean heart O God; and renew a right spirit within me" Psalm 51:10

The great value of the Psalms is that they are not primarily theological treatises, but the authentic heart yearnings of people with whom God is dealing. They are not the polished phrases of the study; they are the heartaches of folks who are being dealt with by a holy God.
That is why you and I turn to the Psalms in the dark hours of our own lives; that is why when a man is really seeking God, and seeking a way out of the state of his own heart, he so often turns to the psalms, because the psalmist does this one thing, he cries, "Come and hear all you that fear God, and I will declare.... what He has done for my soul.'
That is what David is doing hear: he is declaring what God has done for his soul, And those who walk the same pathway can discover the same gracious God doing it again for them....

Can you see that eternal pattern of the dealings of God with men being worked out here?
The way to resurrection and life, is ever through the brokenness of the cross; and the place of healing is the place that David found - which foreshadowed the eternal place of healing for all people: the place of brokenness of heart at the foot of the cross. And the cross is the answer to the psalm, and to the need of David's heart, ...and to the need of my heart and of your heart. It is through death and brokenness that a resurrection into healing and health and newness of life comes. And God seeks to lead us to that place.

Our hearts have been made sore, by the probing's of His word, and His holy spirit; Then He brings us to the place where the Sun of Righteousness can arise with healing in His wings; because it is the place of the cross, and we have the assurance of God that a broken and contrite heart He will not- thank God, He will not - despise.

Last edited:

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
$RRMBY0B.JPG

Thanks for that post, so refreshing. It went all wrong to start with see pics below of my monsterbouquets so I started again three times and finally I got a grip of it. By that time my arm felt like dead and numb but my brain was alive and I succeded to create what I wanted.

Attachments

• $RUUM4PO.JPG
    $RUUM4PO.JPG
    236 KB · Views: 3
  • $RACM9WB.JPG
    $RACM9WB.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 2
  • $R9AT94R.JPG
    $R9AT94R.JPG
    298.4 KB · Views: 3
  • $R2FD0NL.JPG
    $R2FD0NL.JPG
    258 KB · Views: 3
  • $RJU8JN7.JPG
    $RJU8JN7.JPG
    275.5 KB · Views: 6
  • $RUK6T5G.JPG
    $RUK6T5G.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 2
  • $RGSFT5V.JPG
    $RGSFT5V.JPG
    263.2 KB · Views: 1
  • $RX3TXMG.JPG
    $RX3TXMG.JPG
    317.5 KB · Views: 2
  • $R90VBP7.JPG
    $R90VBP7.JPG
    324.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Upvote 0

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Wow...What a wonderful reply!
There are times when I feel that I speak to who-ever, in the Lord, ......and at times I wonder to whom I have to say such words.....in the Lord Jesus.?

This was such a situation!

I thank you for your reply........God Bless, .......as He does....and prosper you...... According to His Word.

Upvote 0

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Submitting my thoughts .....I noticed that today is posted as my birthday, ....and this is correct......78 y.o.a.

Without hope in 2013.......having a growth called cancer, given less than a 50% cure from those who know.

Thank you dear Lord....that I am still alive and well.

Blessings to all who prayed for me.........Thank you.

Upvote 0