✟262,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Galatians 6:14 (NASB)
But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All the elevating of one’s life ends with their death in Christ...

This, in itself, is the most secure-est and safest place to be in all of creation... Dead, on the cross with Christ...

This place was Paul’s hope, his glory, his all and all... This place was the place of his strength... By faith he saw himself dead in Christ... The place of all places, the hope of all hopes... His glory beyond glory.... To be dead in Christ was the center, the all of his salvation in Christ... For he knew all things Divine, would grow from his death in Christ... For this was the getting rid of himself.... That evil creature that caused him all his trouble... That thing that Christ came to free him from, the cross freed him from... For in this being crucified to the world whereby the world is crucified to one, frees one from this world and all things in it...

But frees one to what?

To the glorious freedom from sin that belongs to the children of God...

This freedom from sin is the birthright of all that are born again in Christ...

As with all things that come from God, they come through the faith of the heart turned towards Him...

This faith that would willingly be crucified to this world and have this world crucified to it.... This faith will be the faith that sees one through all the up’s and down’s of life.... This is the place of the giving up of all, so that you might receive all... This place of glorying in nothing but one’s death in Christ...

For one’s strength and freedom from sin is according to their faith and belief in their death in Christ...

This faith is that only that will stand the test of time.... It will never fail... Never fail to produce the proper fruit of righteousness, for it is grounded in that which is stronger than all, and that is Christ’s death on the cross...

For when Christ died on the cross He gave all...So then to receive the all that Christ gave, one must be willing to give up all for it... One must be willing to die, rather than to sin... When this place of willingly entering into death, rather than to sin, is the place of the heart, faith, and faith alone is left...

This place where one has nothing but a faith and hope in God left, is the glorious place of all places, for it is the being crucified to this world and having this world crucified to it, just using different words... For in the giving up of oneself to God in all things, is the place of all places...

For Christ really did die, and we really did die in Him, be blessed all in the giving up of all, and the finding of......all.

A fellow believer, Not me