Feb 23, 2004
✟378,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Is Mr. Trump a Christian? He testifies that he is, I take people at their word. Just like people who testify to being a Christian and openly embrace the homosexual lifestyle.

That saying - is he Christian - yes, he is according to his testimony.
This doesn't sound Christian:
This is one reason why I never really trusted him. If he were still in the Oval Office, he wouldn't have to worry about getting re-elected, and I strongly suspect that he would have stabbed the Christian right in the back.
the last two are inexcusable and indefensible for a President. It is the majority reason why he is hated.
100% agreed.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟200,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't judge, but choose wisely.
If you follow the discourse, the context is Bidens intentions as either being pure evil or good, for trying to get people vaccinated. That's the choice to be made. I followed the teaching of The Spirit of Christ when making my choice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
If you follow the discourse, the context is Bidens intentions as either being pure evil or good, for trying to get people vaccinated. That's the choice to be made. I followed the teaching of The Spirit of Christ when making my choice.
That's great, just be careful yourself to avoid the trap of "teaching for doctrines the commandments of men" part.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
What about the part of undermining our democracy simply because he is a poor loser.
Questioning never was considered 'undermining our democracy' prior to Trump. Undermining would be more like methodically dismantling our country.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟200,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's great, just be careful yourself to avoid the trap of "teaching for doctrines the commandments of men" part.
There is a devil in the air causing division. In the subtleness of countless lies sown by powers of darkness, they usurp and undermine one single fundamental truth, Love God with all your heart mind and soul, and love others as yourself. The lies appeal to the carnal vanity and those who speak/listen out of such vanity, are speaking/listening contrary to the Word of God. Therefore, we war not against flesh and blood, but against spiritual powers of darkness in High places.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟279,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Questioning never was considered 'undermining our democracy' prior to Trump. Undermining would be more like methodically dismantling our country.
"Questioning" is not the same as asserting the falsehood that it is stolen. Such assertion without evidence would be a key element of dismantling since it involves fundamental distrust of the process. And as we have seen, that leads to the dismantling of the peaceful transition of power. Thank you, Mr. Trump, for that.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
"Questioning" is not the same as asserting the falsehood that it is stolen. Such assertion without evidence would be a key element of dismantling since it involves fundamental distrust of the process. And as we have seen, that leads to the dismantling of the peaceful transition of power. Thank you, Mr. Trump, for that.
Slice and dice it any way you like, but things were managed and relatively good with Trump... and now we have a dump burn.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Slice and dice it any way you like, but things were managed and relatively good with Trump... and now we have a dump burn.

Which is the opinion of some. Others like myself don't see it as such and realize that not all of it is because of Biden.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There is a devil in the air causing division. The countless lies sown by powers of darkness seek to undermine one single truth, Love God with all your heart mind and soul, and love others as yourself. The lies appeal to the carnal vanity and those who speak out of such vanity, are speaking contrary to the Word of God. Therefore, we war not against flesh and blood, but against spiritual powers of darkness in High places.
Don't blame the devil for division... blame him for poor choices.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Which is the opinion of some. Others like myself don't see it as such and realize that not all of it is because of Biden.
I'm happy for those that can frame it like that. Otherwise, I don't see how they can stand it.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm happy for those that can frame it like that. Otherwise, I don't see how they can stand it.

I am 48 years old and been through this before. It gets better and then gets worse.

Basically, it is what it is and I try not to stress about things out of my control.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am 48 years old and been through this before. It gets better and then gets worse.

Basically, it is what it is and I try not to stress about things out of my control.
I hear you, but I was referring to the choice of candidates people make... which is entirely within their control.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟200,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't blame the devil for division... blame him for poor choices.
The lies in spiritual warfare undermine the faith through deception, making the good belief/option either to appear as if it's the evil belief/option, or makes them appear the same, so that one cannot tell a lie from the Truth. Articulated as a spiritual power, when we hear a lie, we must react in either belief or unbelief. The believed in lies of the devil cause the division, the choice/decision of what to believe to be true is just a circumstantial event, and the carnal mind can neither see nor make good choices/decisions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I hear you, but I was referring to the choice of candidates people make... which is entirely within their control.

Well, as a moderate that leans Democrat, Trump was/will not be my choice. Same with DeSantis. He is my current governor and dislike the current job he has been doing here.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The lies in spiritual warfare undermine the faith through deception, making the good belief/option either to appear as if it's the evil belief/option, or makes them appear the same, so that one cannot tell a lie from the Truth. Articulated as a spiritual power, when we hear a lie, we must react in either belief or unbelief. The believed in lies of the devil cause the division, the choice/decision of what to believe to be true is just a circumstantial event, and the carnal mind can neither see nor make good choices/decisions.
You chose Jesus didn't you... that was making a good decision.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟652,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well, as a moderate that leans Democrat, Trump was/will not be my choice. Same with DeSantis. He is my current governor and dislike the current job he has been doing here.
Doesn't sound moderate to me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.