The Penguino Family - Lean on us when you're not strong, and we'll help you carry on

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
penguinoban.png

Surprise!! We have moved to our new home!

Here is our family:

Dede (AdJesumPerMariam) is the mom, who is half hippie :), and loves to sew while Pete is out playing at golf.

RJ (GoNoles) is the Benevolent Dictator pretending to be the new "Dad" of the family. He loves to give advice and blessings. The door is always open... no knocking required. Need something? Just ask!

Tracie (newbeliever02072005) is the fun aunt that lives with the family Everyone loves her

Donna(MaraPetra) is the mad scientist-sister who's hiding in the basement. You can occasionally hear her cackle ominously as she discovers a new strain of West Nile or a new member on CF who needs help. She's the reason Pete put the fridge full of food and wine in the garden shed, because who wants to go down there with those bugs and spiders?! However, she's got a friendly ear, a kind word and a giggle for everyone, so you may want to go down there and appease her with a glass of wine and friendship. Oh, did I mention she's the guardian of the poison-ivy-toilet-paper and barbed-wire toilet seats?

Katie(Bubblefish) and Derek (EveryPrayerCount) are brother and sister, born 10 months apart (someone was busy ;)). Katie is the older one, of course, with Katie brinking on the age of 6 for this brother and sister duo. They enjoy chocolate cake, playing with Bubbles in fountians, and riding around on Bruce, Derek's pet saber-tooth tiger. Bruce enjoys steaks and trolls :yum:.

Steffi(Bamboo_Chicken) is the dog walker who comes over sometimes and helps Lisa with AP lit.

Rachel (Robinsegg)is the book-worm sister that no one remembers 'cause she's always in the house library. I'm often in my own little world, or doing some kind of research project.

Karen (MeekOne) is a lovely Aunt who is part of the Penguino family, and will always lend a helping ear. Loves the Lord's Word and gives great advice.

Sam is a big brother who drinks too much coffee and is happier sleeping in a tent in the rain than in a luxury hotel.

Melly is the new adopted sister, who cracks jokes, and likes to goof off ^_^

Cheri is one of the older sisters. She loves smilies!!! She loves to give and get Reps. She loves to joke around with her family. She's always there for her family when they need her. Oh, and she loves animals especially cats.
&

Kristy is one of the sisters in the middle, the crazy animal lover who has to take any and every animal off the street, including spiderpigs (spiderdogs are still better Steffi) . If she's not studying for an anatomy and physiology exam she probably has her nose stuck in some romantic novel.

Robert {RavenRift} is the sensitive dork of the family... who loves a great joke, a hearty laugh and welcoming arms. He can get mushy when it comes to friends and can has great empathy for the damaged and lost... He is known to mess up all word game threads by posting wrong and thinks that Reps are repalicious :) - hence the name - dork... :). He even looked up what dork meant on-line and because he did his wife wanted to add him to wikipedia, "because only dorks look up the word - dork"...:) Oh and he is excused by MOM from the ball and chain for fear of losing his marriage... :) He is also WELL known for food and liquid fights around the forum...

AJ (Alidar Jarok)-

Joe-(joeman1) Hmmmm. What to say what to say???? It seems as though I never know how to introduce myself. I guess I am just the guy who is the geek of the bunch. Yeah I would have to say thats me in a nutshell.

AS for YOU!
YOU WHO AREN'T ON HERE!
Make up your own role in the family. I.e. HAVE FUN!

And if you mess with us....see title :)

Family away on adventures:
Ian is the little brother who has a schizophrenic cat wh thinks it's the dog!
Heather is the eldest of the sisters, who would rather be doing chemistry experiments in the basement than leading a normal life...although she can occasionally break away to do important things...like smooching with her BF, John....and is now a super admin in RT!!!
Pete is dad, who is fitting out the garden shed with a computer terminal and critter proof walls, roof and floor, and is trying to devise a way to ensure the kids and other hangers on don't find a way to get in there with him. (Oh did I mention the oversized refrigerator full of food and wine too!)
Shari is Holly and Heather's long lost triplet sister who has just returned home! She's the one smushed in the middle..
Holly is the youngest of the triplet sisters in the family, who held a steady job as a ... personal trainer ; until she left to go travel the world against her will. Now she's back and everyone's trying to get adjusted to her presence ... and she wants her room back.
Tristan is our resident video game addict. Someone NEEDS to pull him away from the TV every once in a while
Shawn is the red headed black sheep of the family who is always abused....or something like that
Jennifer is the daughter who tries to push her kids on all of us. Just say no!
Christina is the peace keeper of the bunch. She tries to keep everyone happy and loving. Her constant smiling annoys everyone in the house.
Kara was the rebellious cousin who got kicked out of her home and is living with us and .... and has cleaned up her act. Everyone loves her...and now she has heeded God's call & left for awhile!
GlendaJoanne is the *slightly* eccentric - but lovable aunt who collects buttons - always willing to show you her big tin box of buttons that have been salvaged from worn out clothes?? *smiling sweetly*
Cassie is the cousin no one gets to see because she's too busy with her secret double life as a Rockstar
Bryan is the counsin that ran away to join the circus but came back because hes scared of clowns. I am also Kara's brother. I am never home because I have band and choir concerts all the time.
Emeka is Tristan's long lost twin, lost in his computer games while the video games collect dust in the living room. Hey, I'll keep playing untill Mom and Dad pull the plug on my PC :)
Tink is the dorky older sister who still thinks she's a kid. She *tries* to be hip, but fails miserably. No one bothers to tell her. ;)
Hillary is the annoying sister that runs around with gum in her hair. She's a nut.
Brian is a younger brother that likes to make really bad jokes and chow down on everyone's cereal.

Last edited by a moderator:

pete56

A Beloved Son of God!
Apr 13, 2004
✟19,616.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Alison!

Well I will wish you a fond farewell and a safe journey and homecoming and joy at all your meetings!

Because when you return I shall be away myself in sunny Spain!

So have fun and enjoy Prince Charming! Oh and remember I need lots of notice of impending weddings!

Bless you

PP

Upvote 0
Apr 29, 2004
✟9,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pete,

Todd Bentley, as you can tell by the tatoos has come from quite a hard background. It's by the grace of God he is where he is.

I haven't heard him twisting the gospel... but there are some things he might preach I don't agree with theologically (like I've seen people come out of that ministry saying they could see angel feathers falling down, etc...)

I don't see anything wrong with an angel being named... there's the arc angel Michael for example.

www.freshfire.ca here's the website of his ministry. You might get a bit more information off of there as to what exactly they preach. I don't know a ton... so I don't want to misinform you. I think you can find his blog on there too...

Upvote 0

pete56

A Beloved Son of God!
Apr 13, 2004
✟19,616.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Holly,

I have checked out his Ministry website and I agree with your overall view, yes he is from a rough beginning but God is using him anyway!

I also have no trouble with named angels, just because we rarely recognise them does not mean that they are not here with us, only that we cannot see clearly!

Thanks again

PP

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RavenRift

My chains are gone... I've been set free....
Jul 29, 2006
PA
✟40,646.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ahh... a new thread.... Smell the fresh clean air.... at least until Dennis shows up...... or Derek brings in the cat....

Hello ALL!!! The house is taking longer to get ready then I thought... UGH... it will never end... the worst part is that I am getting everything ready to sell and I am liking how it is coming out... :) LOL God knows what He is doing......

Upvote 0

nbiol

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
✟11,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thanks Holly,

I have checked out his Ministry website and I agree with your overall view, yes he is from a rough beginning but God is using him anyway!

I also have no trouble with named angels, just because we rarely recognise them does not mean that they are not here with us, only that we cannot see clearly!

Thanks again

PP

I dont remember where it is but somewhere in the bible it says something about children receiving angels....which is where the thought of guardian angels comes into play.

I, however, do believe that we can see angels. I'm not hallucinating, but there have been times in my life where angels have chosen to show themselves to me... mostly when I'm in dire need of an angel to remind me that I'm far from alone...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Truthfully, I would do pretty much anything to get away now, as long as it also meant that any idea of family or drama was removed from my mind for good... (and that steffi could come too ;))

...so, are you both on your way, yet?

Upvote 0

TheDerek

Dum Diddy Dum Dum, Oh Boy!
Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wassup, my lovely family?

Quick prayer request. I'm sick. This is the second time I've been sick this summer. It's been decided, if I'm not 100% by tomorrow I'm going home. I really, really don't want to go home! I want to be here! It's really, really frusterating...

Upvote 0

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...so, are you both on your way, yet?

If only it wasn't so expensive :(

Wassup, my lovely family?

Quick prayer request. I'm sick. This is the second time I've been sick this summer. It's been decided, if I'm not 100% by tomorrow I'm going home. I really, really don't want to go home! I want to be here! It's really, really frusterating..

Howdy!!

Praying Derek :hug:

Upvote 0