The Pedophile "rights" movment.

Feb 5, 2014
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Meet ‘Women’s Auxiliaryof NAMBLA’

Should have called this thread the so called "Pedophile Rights" movement.

Looks like "gay rights" advocates have opened Pandora's Box and the Pedophiles and the Incestuous have crawled out. They are using the same arguments and are building on the foundation left by homosexuals and their supporters.

Now you have mothers demanding their child have the right to have a physical relationship with them.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2014
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How shocking...... never in a million years would I have thought this would happen.

Oh........................ Wait a minute, I do believe last week I DID say this would be right on the heels.

Lucky guess, I suppose.
Considering that "pedophile rights" organization has existed longer then that it was not really that good of a prediction. Now if you would have predicted this 20 or 30 years ago maybe.

Upvote 0

Willie T

St. Petersburg Vineyard
Oct 12, 2012
St. Petersburg, FL
✟68,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Considering that "pedophile rights" organization has existed longer then that it was not really that good of a prediction. Now if you would have predicted this 20 or 30 years ago maybe.
Actually, I did. I have been working with sex offenders for more than 23 years now, and I have said right from my first year that they would make every effort to move in that direction.

But, now, we (by our stupidity) are just greasing the tracks for them.

• Winner
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0
Feb 5, 2014
✟8,118.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Actually, I did. I have been working with sex offenders for more than 23 years now, and I have said right from my first year that they would make every effort to move in that direction.

But, now, we (by our stupidity) are just greasing the tracks for them.
True. I can tell you some stories to from my family of people who are highly against pedophilia sticking their heads up their buttocks in such a way that could have easily enabled sexual abuse.

For example my mother setting up my sister maryellen with babysitting jobs (The Neighbors kids/friend's kids) when one of her friends is a pedophile and this particular sister doesn't think there is anything wrong with an adult having sex with a child. As maryellen said "Well there is nothing wrong with that, I was having sex with older guys when I was 13".

My mother thought I was being horrible and mean when I told her what a stupid idea this was and why I thought it was not a good idea. What if she invited her friends over while babysitting and one of those friends happened to be that pedophile?

If someone thinks there is nothing wrong with an adult having sex with a child they should not be allowed to babysit...or Teach at a school IMO even if they themselves are not a pedophile.

Upvote 0