United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He says they are a myth.
That's not what he was asked or what the headlines say.

He was asked about Antifa violence at the protests. I understand that he was saying that Antifa causing violence at the protest was a myth.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you consider decapitating an animal, putting it's severed head on an American flag, placing a police hat on it and setting it on fire peaceful?

How is it not peaceful? It can be considered offensive, but it’s not damaging property or threatening anybody’s safety.

How do you get a bleeding pig’s head without killing it? Do find them in aisle 7 at Walmart?

You can get most other parts of a pig at WalMart: muscles, skin, feet, ears, snout maybe. I’ve never seen a full head there in the counter, but you can order just about anything from a butcher. I don’t recall if WM still has butchers but if they do, you might be able to order one from them.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At the local meatpacking plant there in Portland.

The head was still bleeding.

“Pardon me, do you have the head of a fresh kill, still bleeding?” Don’t bother wrapping it, we have the flag

But if that makes you feel better, go for it.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,637.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

“Pardon me, do you have the head of a fresh kill, still bleeding?” Don’t bother wrapping it, we have the flag

Are you under the impression that they drain all the blood out of it at a meat packing plant?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Number 1, I don't think you can tell from this photo if it was still draining blood.
Number 2, If you were a hunter you would know that because something has been dead for hours doesn't mean that there isn't still blood in the meat that will drain from it.
Number 3, Haven't you ever thawed out meat or chicken and had blood drain from it?

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's not what he was asked or what the headlines say.

He was asked about Antifa violence at the protests. I understand that he was saying that Antifa causing violence at the protest was a myth.

If that is the case, he said Antifa violence was a myth. Which means either that he means it is a myth that they were there or that Antifa is a myth. I conclude this as his meaning because wherever anyone claiming to be Antifa appears they invariably bring violence with them. So
IMO he must believe they were not there, believe they do not actually exist or is just lying for political purposes.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
IMO he must believe they were not there, believe they do not actually exist or is just lying for political purposes.
I agree, or simply that it wasn't Antifa committing the acts of violence.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,185,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Do you consider decapitating an animal, putting it's severed head on an American flag, placing a police hat on it and setting it on fire peaceful?
Something being distasteful does not make it violent.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
but the only source for this is a man with a history of making things just like this up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
but the only source for this is a man with a history of making things just like this up.
The photo looks rather strange to me. It looks like the pig's head is floating in the air because there are flames directly under the chin and neck, at least that's how it looks to me. Also, is that supposed to be the pig's left ear that has a round end on it? It's not a clear photo, to begin with.

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The photo looks rather strange to me. It looks like the pig's head is floating in the air because there are flames directly under the chin and neck, at least that's how it looks to me. Also, is that supposed to be the pig's left ear that has a round end on it? It's not a clear photo, to begin with.
it's a horrible picture...probably it was designed to be that way. The head itself looks fake.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
View attachment 282007

Last night, the peaceful protesters in Portland killed a pig, severed its head, placed it on an American Flag. After placing a police hat on it, they set it on fire.
Are you certain they did all those things?

These are the people that the Democratic Leadership will not disavow.
Why would they need to? How are they at all responsible for what some random protesters decide to do?

These are the people that Jerry Nadler considers a myth.
Is that what he says specifically about this people that did this?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Where are the animal-rights protesters when you need them???
Good question and I would think a place like Portland would have quite a few living there but animals rights type usually tend to concern themselves the welfare of living animals. Bit pointless to fight for the rights of a dead animal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How do you get a bleeding pig’s head without killing it? Do find them in aisle 7 at Walmart?

as for the peaceful protestors in Portland last night: View attachment 282055

Last night there were people dressed in black burning books.....
You can buy a pigs head. So your assertion that they killed the pig was just an assumption? And watching that video, that clearly did not happen during a protest, there is no sound of protesters in the background. I don’t even know it happened at the courthouse. What I do know is that you didn’t start a thread about the protester in Michigan that had a doll in a noose.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

as for the peaceful protestors in Portland last night: View attachment 282055

Last night there were people dressed in black burning books.....
Do you have a source for the burning bibles? All I see is a small fire. Which doesn’t appear to be hurting anyone...

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Also...and maybe it’s just me...but does that pig’s head look kind of, well...fake to anyone? I mean, I’ve never burned a pig’s head, so I’m not an expert, but...it looks kind of off to me. Like it’s made of something not skin.

Again, not saying it is. Could just be me.
Excellent point. We don’t even know it’s real. Why would you go even to the trouble of using a real one?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Number 1, I don't think you can tell from this photo if it was still draining blood.
Number 2, If you were a hunter you would know that because something has been dead for hours doesn't mean that there isn't still blood in the meat that will drain from it.
Number 3, Haven't you ever thawed out meat or chicken and had blood drain from it?

The person who was a direct witness, standing there watching described it and the bloody mess it was.

Got an issue? Take it up with them.

Got any proof that they went to a stock yard? I didn't think so.

Regardless, it was violent, vile and repulsive - if people want to excuse the actions, that is their issue.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
While I think the pigs head is likely fake... here ya go @hislegacy