The Pastor King

TrueWords

Nov 3, 2005
✟651.00
Faith
Christian
Count,

Hello again,

I have read your words about how a baby cannot discern and how you accept any who say they are christians even if they are n a nother religious group. i think, however you are a bit off here. If a man came to you and was a mormon and you knew he believed their teachings and he was to say to you , yes i am a christian. would you not at least be concerned for him? The binle teaches that the last days will be filled with doctrines of devils, and there are many who go after this and depart from the faith. Alos we read in scriptures of damnable doctrines. there are doctrines that if men believe them and follow them they are damned. For example. If you meet a person who says they are a christain s and yet have a doctrine that says they are ok to sin, and that it does not affect thier spirit, they are in great danger. The Children of God cult had this teaching and allowed some of their women to roam about as floating fishes they called them, but they were actually hookers, they lured men into their group by sex and had a horrible doctrine that said the sins of the flesh do not affect the spirit and so they felt they could be hookers for Christ. This is a damnable horrible doctrine. yet you would most likely hear many of them say they were born again and chrstians. 1 Corinthians 6;9,10 shows us that men are decieved if they do such things and think they will enter the kingdom of God.

I know that their may be some believers in the Roman Catholic church and even the Mormon church, but as they swallow the false doctrines they can fall away from grace and loose salvation, they are in danger.

Also you mentioned that a baby does not have discernment. But they do have the anointing whch teaches them all things. John told us this. They also need to feed on the milk of the word to grow and study liostening in spirit to the teaching of the Lord. Some in scripture are chraged not to teach other doctrines than the ones they had delivered to them. The last days we are n many are not enduring sound doctrine, they look at doctrine as a legalistic thing and as if it divides only. Well, true doctrine does divide between truth and error. But we are warned that in the last days doctrines of devils will come in. Whta is the warning for if these doctrines of devils were not very dangerous to the souls of men.

Anyway, bye for now. Hope to hear from you soon.

Upvote 0

Count

Apr 27, 2004
Athens
✟15,444.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have read your words about how a baby cannot discern and how you accept any who say they are christians even if they are n a nother religious group. i think, however you are a bit off here. If a man came to you and was a mormon and you knew he believed their teachings and he was to say to you , yes i am a christian. would you not at least be concerned for him?

Truewords, I don't believe that mormons are christians.

The binle teaches that the last days will be filled with doctrines of devils, and there are many who go after this and depart from the faith. Alos we read in scriptures of damnable doctrines. there are doctrines that if men believe them and follow them they are damned. For example. If you meet a person who says they are a christain s and yet have a doctrine that says they are ok to sin, and that it does not affect thier spirit, they are in great danger. The Children of God cult had this teaching and allowed some of their women to roam about as floating fishes they called them, but they were actually hookers, they lured men into their group by sex and had a horrible doctrine that said the sins of the flesh do not affect the spirit and so they felt they could be hookers for Christ. This is a damnable horrible doctrine. yet you would most likely hear many of them say they were born again and chrstians. 1 Corinthians 6;9,10 shows us that men are decieved if they do such things and think they will enter the kingdom of God.

Again, I haven't talked about such instances. I have talked about real relationship which goes beyond doctrines and accepts all real christians from all christian denominations. It seems you have difficulty to fellowship with a catholic. That's the problem. There are times for me that there is more than obvious to see that there are catholics who are born again christians. I could let them believe their doctrines and fellowship with them. You seem not to be able to do it unless they reject all their doctrines.

I know that their may be some believers in the Roman Catholic church and even the Mormon church, but as they swallow the false doctrines they can fall away from grace and loose salvation, they are in danger.

No dear brother, I don't believe I can attain my salvation. I was caught by His Love and it is His Love and only His love that keeps me in His salvation. However, I don't have any problem to fellowship with you who believe that somebody can lose their salvation, do you have any problem to fellowship with me? I wouldn't like however to be amongst a group of people who instead of fellowshiping with each other and Christ, would keep preaching the doctrine of salvation. (I mean, if somebody can lose it or not)

Also you mentioned that a baby does not have discernment. But they do have the anointing whch teaches them all things. John told us this. They also need to feed on the milk of the word to grow and study liostening in spirit to the teaching of the Lord. Some in scripture are chraged not to teach other doctrines than the ones they had delivered to them. The last days we are n many are not enduring sound doctrine, they look at doctrine as a legalistic thing and as if it divides only. Well, true doctrine does divide between truth and error. But we are warned that in the last days doctrines of devils will come in. Whta is the warning for if these doctrines of devils were not very dangerous to the souls of men.

Let me give my answer by quoting Johnz:

Paul’s primary concern was not doctrinal correctness but relationship with Jesus. It was not that doctrine was unimportant to Paul, but that doctrine can just be a mental exercise devoid of spiritual life. We can accord greater importance to ‘doctrinal correctness’ than to the quality of our relationship with Jesus. Paul never saw doctrine as mere mental acceptance of truth. Jesus alone was “The Truth” Doctrine must lead to a living relationship with Jesus that transforms our lives, and must never be confined to doctrinal statements about Him. Each issue Paul wrote about was related back to a challenge for every person to grow in their knowledge and experience of the living Christ.

And let me finish with this:

The only foundation for a person’s life is Jesus Christ. We must take care to ensure that we build only on that foundation. Anything else (my understanding, our church traditions etc) that I insist upon will not survive God’s judgement. Only Jesus and His Life are important (3:10-17). It is important to note that verses 16 & 17 refer to the people of God as “God’s temple”. Anything which divides God’s people by failing to recognise a believer’s common life in Jesus Christ is destructive and will be severely judged. Christian Truth is freely available to all believers. It is not the domain of a ‘special few’. (3:18-23).

Upvote 0