Joinville
✟111,857.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see the "side of the north" as simply as the north side (of Jerusalem). There is no spiritual meaning to the phrase.

The main point of the Word of GOD, i.e. the word of prophecy, is not simply about a localization, but the prophetic fulfillment LITERALLY of the intention of Satan as is written in Isaiah 14:v.13-14, and Matthew 24:v.15 and 21 to 25, that will materialize in near future according 2 Thessalonians 2:mainly verses 3 and 4:

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,
and that MAN of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God (in JERUSALEM), shewing himself that he is God.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Futurism is unable to identify "when".
It will be before the parable of fig tree generation passes away. The fig tree based on Jerusalem being back in the hands of the Jews in 1967.

the ten kings
the little horn>Antichrist>beast
the great tribulation
Jesus's return.

All to happen before the parable of the fig tree generation passes away.

Upvote 0

jgr

Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It will be before the parable of fig tree generation passes away. The fig tree based on Jerusalem being back in the hands of the Jews in 1967.

the ten kings
the great tribulation
Jesus's return.

The ten kings of Daniel 7 arose after the Roman empire fell in 476 AD.

After what specific year will your ten kings arise?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

In the parable of the fig tree generation.

Upvote 0

Chi.C

Feb 28, 2021
Quebec
✟24,747.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The main point of the Word of GOD, i.e. the word of prophecy, is not simply about a localization, but the prophetic fulfillment LITERALLY of the intention of Satan as is written in Isaiah 14:v.13-14, and Matthew 24:v.15 and 21 to 25, that will materialize in near future according 2 Thessalonians 2:mainly verses 3 and 4:

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first,
and that MAN of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God (in JERUSALEM), shewing himself that he is God.
The main point of the Word is revealed in the fifth seal Rev 6:9-11
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Satan is just a side show.

Upvote 0

jgr

Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

In the parable of the fig tree generation.

Futurism proclaims its presumptive fantasies to be superior to Scripture's proven fulfillments.

Obviously not.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,857.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The main point of the Word is revealed in the fifth seal Rev 6:9-11
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Yes. So, jumping from the prophecy of Psalm 48:v.2 to the Revelation 6:9-11, I'm focused in the four riders of Apocalypse, from which I highlight the Archangel Michael sent by GOD - the Word is GOD - in the current time as prophesied by Daniel - Daniel 12:v.1 to 3 and 1 Thessalonians 4:v.16. Michael is an ambassador of GOD's Kingdom-Jeremiah 49:v.14 and Obadiah 1:v.1 - he is the rider of the white horse, who fights with a simple bow against Satan and his messengers in this FIRST moment, yes, in this FIRST moment (Psalms 45:v.4-5 and Revelation 12:v.7), but LATER will fight with a sharp Sword to cast the Beast into the lake of fire and chaining the Devil into the bottomless pit (Revelation 19 and 20).

Having highlighted Michael the archangel
-Revelation 11:v.15-, the other three riders is a little more hard to point them. In my vision the rider of the red horse is a powerful ONE who belongs to the most powerful country of the earth, unto him was given a great sword to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another-Rev. 6:v.4. Trump is the rider of the red horse.

Who are the riders of the black horse and of a pale horse? Well, today, April 11-2021, is the HUNDREDTH FIRST DAY of the LAST DECADE of the Devil's world-
Matt.4:v.8-9. And the LAST WEEK - seven years - Daniel 9:v.27 - is within of this LAST DECADE.

That said, there will be two powerful Man Beasts in near future, the Man Beast of sea-
Revelation 13:v.1 to 10- and the ruthless Man Beast of earth who will manifest himself like a lamb, but speaks as a Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11-18. These two satanic Man Beasts will work together-Revelation 13:v.2 - their deal is to build an religious universal Empire, the kingdom of Antichrist, in fact it is the fifth and last Empire of the Devil-Daniel 2:v.41-44, that WILL BE built in this DECADE.

The rider of the black horse (rider of the darkness)

Who will FIRST rule the kingdom of Antichrist for 1,260 days or 42 months, it is the Beast of sea-
Revelation 13:v.5. In my vision, the Man Beast of sea is the rider of the black horse.

The rider of the pale horse (rider of death)
The rider of the pale horse will rule the ANTICHRIST'S KINGDOM in the second half of the week- Daniel 9:v.27 - and the name of him is Death, and Hell follows him, and power is given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth (beasts like them, but no so powerful, but they are evil, evildoers). THE BEAST OF THE EARTH LIKE A LAMB - THE 666 - WITH TWO HORNS, he represents two kingdoms. This FALSE LAMB who speaks as a Dragon-
Revelation 13:v.11- actually he is the messiah of the Jews, he was born decades ago in Israel, and must manifest himself in near future, within this last decade of the Devil's world. He is the rider of the pale horse, in fact an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Man Beast, a false messiah of the tribe of Dan as Jacob prophesied-Genesis 49:v.17 - Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 2 Thes. 2:v.4

The fifth seal Rev 6:9-11 will be fulfill LITERALLY with the execution of the sixth seal, and
2 Peter 3:v.7 and 11-18, among others.

Be careful and get ready

Its it.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,857.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the ten kings
the great tribulation
Jesus's return.

You are being evasive simply. You should use the Word of GOD, not speculations, and presumptions, and opinions, or conjectures, or guessing, in your comment about the things linked to the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD.

About the generation of fig tree:
Do not you know what John the Baptist said for the generation of the fig tree?

John the Baptist prophesied to the multitude
(to the generation of fig tree) that came forth to be baptized of him, saying unto them: O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the WRATH to come? Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

And JESUS said unto the generation of fig tree: Matthew 23:v.33 to 36
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

The generation of fig tree is divided in two kingdoms: The Kingdom of Judah = two tribes, and the kingdom of Israel = 10 tribes, yeah, the 10 tribes that rebelled against the house of David, so they have nothing to do with the house of David. JESUS, their Messiah, is of the house of David, they crucified Him.

Mark 11:v.11 to 14 and 20-22
11 And Jesus entered into Jerusalem, and into the temple: and when he had looked round about upon all things, and now the eventide was come, he went out unto Bethany with the twelve.
12 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:
13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves;
for the time of figs was not yet.
14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
20 And in the morning, as they passed by,
they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. (Why???)

10 kings ???
What does the Word of GOD reveal? Revelation 17:v.12 to 14
12 - The ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet (kings without kingdom); but receive power (not a kingdom) as kings one hour (1,260 days or 42 months) with the Beast-> (with the Beast of sea).

Well, we are speaking of the current time of Apocalypse.
We are in the year 2021 and the 10 kings received no kingdom yet, i.e. until the current time. But will receive power as kings (only and only) ONE HOUR with the Beast. What Beast? Now, now, the Beast revealed in the verses 3 to 7 that has 7 heads and 10 horns.

From whom will the ten kings receive power and will reign for just one hour
(one hour? it is 1,260 days or 42 months) with the Beast mentioned in the verses 3 to 7? The answer is in Revelation 13:v.1-2:
2 - ... and the Dragon gave him (gave to the Beast of sea) his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rev. 17:v.13 and 14:
These
(10 kings without kingdom) have one mind (they are satanically experts), and shall give their power and strength unto the Beast-->i.e. unto the Man Beast of sea, it because the Man Beast of sea already has strong religious structures built in whole earth, i.e. in Europe, and in Asia, and Africa, and Oceania(Australia), and North America, and South America, and in

Central America - 7 regions of the earth.

Well, the 10 kings have nothing, they do not have anything, despite its powerful religious system-the esoteric, and kabblistic, and spiritist Judaism- they need to make a partnership with the Man Beast of sea-Revelation 13:v.2- and his universal religious structures as mentioned above on 7 regions of the earth.

Then the 10 kings will be able to appear in the devilish religious universal scenario as a powerful kingdom together the Beast of sea,
Gentiles and Jewish - Iron and Clay - and both will build the fifth and last kingdom of the Devil, which we call of Antichrist's kingdom.

By the way, the father of the Jews, as JESUS said -John 8:v.44-, yeah, the father of the Jews has all power and is able to build his fifth and last universal kingdom from now on, from 2021 onward, as is written in Daniel 2:v.41-43. All structures of the Roman Catholic Church belong to the father of the Jews, and he will use these structures linked to the MAIN RELIGION OF THE JEWS, the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist JUDAISM-Revelation 13:v.2- and will build his Universal and satanic Antichrist's kingdom.

14 These shall make War with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful.--> Revelation 2:v.25 to 29. Check it out.

Be careful or get ready

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟111,857.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.

JESUS said: John 16:v.12 to 15

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for
he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that
he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, ...even that prophet shall die. Deuteronomy 18:v.20

Be careful or get ready

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

the ten kings
the great tribulation
Jesus's return.

First it was 1948 and a 40 year generation, then people kept proposing longer and longer generations when the time elapsed. Eventually people switched to 1967. While becoming a nation again was a big deal, it was not part of a prophecy. Israel isn't even singled out in the prophecy:

Luk 21:29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
Luk 21:30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

Jesus wasn't talking about only the fig tree but all trees. This isn't about Israel nor 1948. He just listed a bunch of things that will happen and they are signs of his return. The trees sprouting are a sign of summer, so the events he listed are signs of his return. We haven't seen those signs yet so we are not near summer ie: his return.

Besides, when one sees the fig tree sprouting (and all the trees), then it meant Christ was returning soon but nothing happened near 1948...it's been over 70 years since and not even the great tribulation has started let alone being close to the second coming. The parable of the trees "shooting forth" being a sign of summer had nothing to do with 1948 and not even 1967 and therefore nothing to do with the country of Israel.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
First it was 1948 and a 40 year generation, then people kept proposing longer and longer generations when the time elapsed. Eventually people switched to 1967. While becoming a nation again was a big deal, it was not part of a prophecy. Israel isn't even singled out in the prophecy:
Regarding the parable of the fig tree, the 1948 thinking came from JVI and Hal Linsey (I think) among others and based on some passage in the Tanach about Israel being referred to as a fig tree. It was reasonable rationale. But when 2011 came and went - without any confirming of the covenant - it did not prove out.

Israel in May 14, 1948, did work out as fulfillment of Isaiah 66:7-8. A nation brought forth in a single day.

70 years in Psalms 90 is the length of a generation. But there is one caveat - if by strength it can be 80 years. I don't think there is any way to extend out the 80 years. We are not that far passed 2011.

Another popularized concept is that the covenant to be confirmed in Daniel 9:27 is a peace treaty between Israel and her muslim neighbors. That concept was based on Daniel 8, the little horn destroying many by peace. No-one at the time was even speaking about the 7 years being in Deuteronomy 31:9-13. Keep in mind that I am reflecting back on my own 50 years of exposure to different trains of thought on the end times coming from various Christian sources.

Another almost universal practice as a result of tradition among bible discussions, Preachers, commentators, and the like is to refer to the arch villain of the end times as the Antichrist - in blanket fashion, all the way to his demise. No-one ever considered that Christ, as in Jesus the Christ was intended to be the King of Israel descended from David - which means the Antichrist has to be a Jew. So arguments raged on whether the Antichrist would be a Jew or Gentile.

I think, speaking from a personal perceptive, that understanding of the bible prophecies regarding the end times and said evil person have really advanced in recent years.

Jesus wasn't talking about only the fig tree but all trees. This isn't about Israel nor 1948. He just listed a bunch of things that will happen and they are signs of his return. The trees sprouting are a sign of summer, so the events he listed are signs of his return. We haven't seen those signs yet so we are not near summer ie: his return.
All the trees are the other nations. The current middle east nations and Russian ally is a fit, regarding Ezekiel 39-39.

One of the other advancements in understanding bible prophecy has surfaced regarding Daniel 9. By tradition, people have just glossed over what vision Daniel and Gabriel referred to in v21-23. All past arguments start right from v24, and begin back-fitting from the new testament to come up with an elaborate presentation of the 70 weeks of years, including applying calendar computations - which the calendars themselves have come about by presumptions, but are used as though they are flawless in their creation.

There is indication in the gospels that them living in Jesus's day were aware that the 483 years, and were expecting the messiah - but they certainly weren't using AD and BC calendars. And they had a different concept of the messiah, from what in Christianity focuses on the messiah as being Savior, and not on being King of Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0