Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
oh yummm....the other day i had grapes that needed to be used, granny smith apple slices, and i stir fried leftover chicken strips that needed to be used in a pack o' chopped broccoli, and then the finisdhing touch was at the last minute, putting chopped up salad greens in it...the grapes were delicious in it...hee hee (wasn't sure how it would turn out...had never done this before) :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Crazy:

–adjective
1. mentally deranged; demented; insane.

2. senseless; impractical; totally unsound: a crazy scheme.

3. Informal . intensely enthusiastic; passionately excited: crazy about baseball.

4. Informal . very enamored or infatuated (usually fol. by about ): He was crazy about her.

5. Informal . intensely anxious or eager; impatient: I'm crazy to try those new skis.

6. Informal . unusual; bizarre; singular: She always wears a crazy hat.

7. Slang . wonderful; excellent; perfect: That's crazy, man, crazy.

8. likely to break or fall to pieces.

9. weak, infirm, or sickly.

10. having an unusual, unexpected, or random quality, behavior, result, pattern, etc.: a crazy reel that spins in either direction.

–noun 11. Slang . an unpredictable, nonconforming person; oddball: a house full of crazies who wear weird clothes and come in at all hours.

12. the crazies, Slang . a sense of extreme unease, nervousness, or panic; extreme jitters: The crew was starting to get the crazies from being cooped up belowdecks for so long.

—Idiom
13. like crazy, a. Slang . with great enthusiasm or energy; to an extreme: We shopped like crazy and bought all our Christmas gifts in one afternoon.

b. with great speed or recklessness: He drives like crazy once he's out on the highway.

:liturgy:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i likes shopping like crazy......lookin' fer comfortable shoes, and a small size messenger bag....just bought a coat on sale....

i love fall

i love what Leo Buscaglia said about leaves

i think i have adult-onset ADHD...

but God still loves me :p

Upvote 0

goldenviolet

Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
an officer who served with distinction in the late 18th and early 19th centuries,says, "players aren't crazy about ads inside games like the suspense title". now more democrats joined republicans on wednesday in calling for the preservation of tax breaks for citizens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

goldenviolet

Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
*warm fuzzies*

fuzzy_blue.gif
baby fuzzy

fuzzy_pink.gif
mama fuzzy

fuzzy_red.gif
daddy fuzzy

fuzzy_yellow.gif
cousin fuzzy

fuzzy_green.gif
uncle fuzzy

Upvote 0