murjahel

Senior Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
✟29,367.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I knew, long ago, a pastor who had adult Sunday school classes, and yet, some never brought their Bibles, never studied the lesson book, never could add anything to the class from their studies.

He grew frustrated at the spiritual infancy of many of his church.

So, he started a 'pablum' class.

Pablum is food designed for infants, some who have just quit needing the bottle with a nipple, and yet, are not ready for 'meat' and most solid foods. This pablum serves a time of infancy until the child matures to meat, and potatoes.

The class, as designed by him, was to be for those who would not be given a lesson book, would not need to bring their Bibles which never got opened anyhow, and no questions would be asked, for no one was expected to study.

He made membership in the class to be mandatory for those who might spend hours reading the sports page, or find time for video games every day, but who had no ability and no desire, to study God's Word in depth.

He then organized some 'in depth', spiritually meaty classes for the ones who were ready and anxious for lessons in depth, for teachings stronger than 'go into all the world and smile.' The snoring and yawning of the pablum infants did not distract in those classes.

It worked quite well for that church. Some even decided to graduate from the pablum class from time to time. For those perpetual infants of Christianity, there was a class with simple, short sentence, no questions, no loud talking to awaken anyone.

Paul spoke of pablum Christians...
1 Corinthians 3:1-2 (KJV)
1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Hebrews 5:12-14 (KJV)
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

I post often here, and most of my posts contain Scriptural evidence to prove what I am trying to say. These posts therefore are too long, too meaty, requiring a bit of study, requiring some study to verify what is said...

That is too hard for 'pablum' level saints. So, in this thread, I will remove meat, remove anything chewy, mash up the soft food even, cut the portion size of the meal down to fit those who are still pablum infants.

On my 'CAN YOU IMAGINE' POST of today, the pablum meal for those who find that thread too meaty and chewy, is ...
DON'T ASK THE LORD TO FOLLOW YOU, FOLLOW HIM.'

Sorry if that is still too long, I am going to have to get used to making these edible for pablum saints.

in my thread on 'blessings and cursings', the post today taught that 'not all words from pulpits are pleasing to God...'

Hope this thread will be beneficial to those who need their study time for things like the sports page, the ball game, and Oprah.

murjahel

Senior Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
✟29,367.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
THE PABLUM ANSWERs
to questions in a different thread...

Tell everyone with few words what "walking in the spirit" is so that they may do it.

walking in the Spirit is allowing the fruit of the Spirit to rule our lives, and anything contrary to these fruit are repented of, and shunned...

Now we also have to define how to have the fruit in our lives

how can we do that? ... maintain ... in RELATIONSHIP with Jesus... become more ... like ...Him

THERE IT IS, WITH THE EXTRANEOUS WORDS, THE SCRIPTURAL EVIDENCE TO VERIFY IT, AND ANY COMMENTARY REMOVED... AS SIMPLE AND MASHED UP PABLUM AS I CAN MAKE IT...

Upvote 0

murjahel

Senior Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
✟29,367.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The pablum version for today's 'CAN YOU IMAGINE' post, is:

The meanings of 'salvation', 'repentance' and 'prophesying' that some have will keep them from heaven.

That is the gist of the post, now don't go read the whole thing if you need time to read the sports page story on the Miami/San Antonio playoff game... we don't want to wear you out on this post here. LOL

Upvote 0

murjahel

Senior Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
✟29,367.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No one seems to be interested in your pablum stuff!

AMEN !!! most are reading the longer, Scripture filled, proof for what I say, version...

it is fine with me if the pablum version seldom gets read...

I hope some can mature to meat and solid veggies... not just mashed, pablum..

but this pablum version is here for those who can't eat meat...

Upvote 0

murjahel

Senior Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
✟29,367.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes, people need to make something simple, easy... Jesus used parables which are extended similes to illustrate truth, and make it clear by comparison with something that is familiar, for those who were not deep students of the Word. These parables instructed without causing offense, like calling people names.

The Pharisees probably did not understand that they were the 'tares', the 'birds' in the tree, the leaven in the bread.. but Jesus could teach the disciples something, that the Pharisees would not be able to get upset rightfully about...

The parables and pablum lessons taught in simplicity.
They created interest and hunger for more information, and Jesus, when alone with the disciples taught in more depth, identifying the types and symbols.

Jesus used parables and pablum lessons, to reveal new truths. Jesus was quite plain in explaining His reason for using parables.'

Matthew 13:10-17, 34-35
"AND THE DISCIPLES CAME, AND SAID UNTO HIM, 'WHY SPEAKEST THOU UNTO THEM IN PARABLES?'

HE ANSWERED UNTO THEM, 'BECAUSE IT IS GIVEN UNTO YOU TO KNOW THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN,
BUT TO THEM IT IS NOT GIVEN...

THEREFORE I SPEAK UNTO THEM IN PARABLES, BECAUSE THEY SEE NOT...
FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART IS WAXED GROSS, AND THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES THEY HAVE CLOSED...

BUT BLESSED ARE YOUR EYES, FOR THEY SEE, AND YOUR EARS, FOR THEY HEAR...."

Thus, a parable, a pablum simple message, is told to reveal "MYSTERIES" (vs. 11).

But the ignorant, the uninterested, the apathetic, the childish, did not comprehend the 'mystery', but the students of the school of the Spirit did.

A mystery is a previously hidden or non-understood truth.

In the revelation of God to mankind, there are many mysteries that the finite mind of mankind has had much difficulty in understanding.

Even a pablum lesson can illustrate truth in a pictorial manner.

Many, in that time, and even still now, do not want to understand certain truths.

As Jesus describes, they have closed eyes, and ears.

Their minds are "WAXED GROSS" (vs. 15).

This means their minds are over-full of other things, and unable to bear the truth.

Jesus said plainly that He was teaching in these parables a truth that had been "KEPT SECRET" (vs. 35).

Those with 'waxed gross' minds were still in the dark after the pablum message... but the disciples were wiser and understood the mystery...

Pablum messages were gentle, kind, and still valuable instruction.

Reactions: TamaraLynne
Upvote 0

murjahel

Senior Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
✟29,367.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
WHY DID JESUS HAVE TO TEACH SOME A PABLUM LESSON... ? Jesus taught in parables so the unlearned would listen, but not be repelled by the deeper teaching that He later explained to the disciples in that pablum lesson.

The woman who lost a coin, swept the house till she found it... the tree with birds flocking to it story... etc... all simple enough for the child-like mind of some...

Today, there is still a need for pablum lessons... but there should not be a need... we have the Word of God, and have it laid out quite well there... we should have matured from pablum to the meat of the Word...

In Old Testament times, many could not see the verses which spoke of Jesus' first coming. They expected the Messiah to come with power as He will in the second coming. Why did they then, and many Jewish people still today, not recognize those prophecies? ? We can so easily find them, yet they could not.

Is that the extent of MISCONCEPTIONS ? Have we finally managed to comprehend God's Word? Do we have no MISCONCEPTIONS today? Mankind is so naive that he has always thought he has it "all together."

Many denominations and churches think they have perfected doctrine and teaching. They think mankind should beat a path to their door to find the complete truth.

No denomination, no church, no saint has completely understood and comprehended God's Word--for it was written by the Divine Mind. The Bible so transcends our minds that we must sit and marvel at its depth and unsearchable riches.

We have much yet to learn, and the pablum meals may become 'meat' buffets, but there is still more and more to learn, and we have better get busy learning it.

There is much we can understand. That is why we are told to "study to show yourself approved unto God, A WORKMAN THAT NEEDETH NOT TO BE ASHAMED, RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD...."

Even if we studied 24 hours a day, seven days a week--we could only comprehend a portion of God's Word.

Usually the ones who study the Word of God the most, are the ones who know there is so much more to learn.

Some who have had little in-depth training in the Bible, think they have it down pat.

When we finally get to heaven, we will marvel at all we had not yet discovered in the Word of God.

God's Word is understandable, but it is so filled with truth that no one has yet searched out all the truth.

Consider what Paul said in Romans 11:33-34:
"O, the depth of the riches, both of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out."

Don't think that you cannot learn much of the Word of God ! You can!

But do not think that you have learned it all--already.

You will never have searched out all that God's Word has for you.

You can learn more and more each day.

Mankind still has many misconceptions about what the Word of God teaches.

We wonder how others can miss what we see so clearly.

Yet, we too hold misconceptions about many parts of God's Word.

The more in-depth study we do, the more we learn--that there's more to learn. Don't become smug in your knowledge. Many in Jesus' day did.

Matthew 13:15
"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest at any time, they should see...hear...and understand...be converted, and I should heal them."

There are still some who are "dull of hearing." Christians can develop misconceptions that can hinder their Christian walk.

To the seven churches of the book of Revelation, Jesus speaks to several misconceptions.
The "doctrine of Balaam" ( Rev. 2:14) created a "stumblingblock" to God's people.
The "doctrine of the Nicolaitanes" (mentioned in Revelation chapters 2 and 3) has seen a return in these last days.
People are again under that misconception that some Christians are greater than others. They want to "shepherd" and direct others. Some pastors think their job is to "lord" over others, instead of simply being "examples" to the flock (I Peter 5:3).

The misconceptions of Christians have led to many false doctrines, and cults. The misconceptions result in: "the way of truth shall be evil spoken of." (II Peter 2:2)

We need to remove "stumblingblocks". The Christian walk is hard enough--We battle an enemy that wants to defeat us.

One of his devices is to get us to believe our misconceptions so strongly that we cannot see the truth, even when it is strongly presented.

We must be careful to avoid teaching new converts any "misconceptions" that may hurt their development into the kind of Christians who will remain true to the Lord, and to be effective witnesses for the Lord.

One of the things for which the Lord Jesus scolded the hypocrites in that day, was the making of proselytes, and then teaching them things that made them worse and more destined to hell than themselves.

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

The tendency and common practice today is to not bother to train new converts. Some let the new converts flounder in the new environment of Christianity, and hope they survive and learn enough to keep from backsliding.

Some others will attempt to train the new convert.

Too often this training is in the particular dogma of the group, and does more to foster bigotry and "dullness of hearing the Word of God" than it does opening them to the manifold truths revealed to us in the Word. Misconceptions are taught in many of these new convert classes.

Let's not battle over misconceptions. Let's simply address the subject and teach the mechanics that will help the new converts to be able to distinguish the truth of the Word from the misconceptions of the church.

Peter thought his job was to attack those who came for Jesus in Gethsemane. Had he listened on the Mt. of Transfiguration, he would not have cut off the ear of the servant. He would not have had the misconception that his job was to attack the soldiers. But he didn't listen to his Lord.

We need to listen to the Word of the Lord, and to teach other converts to truly listen to God's Word - thereby these misconceptions can be dispelled. Have you cut off any "ears" lately? Peter thought he was doing right.

Misconceptions of God's Word and message can lead to great error.

Let's get into the Word of God with a fresh thirst and hunger. Let's discover if we have some misconceptions.

Let's lay aside our traditions and misconceptions, and grasp the truths we find in the Word of God. The Word of God is the one source that we must hold as the ultimate authority.

It is not in any man, denomination, or church that we should adhere. It is to the Word of God that we must cling.

PABLUM NIBBLERS ARE NOT STILL READING AT THIS POINT, THEY STOPPED WITH THE FIRST SENTENCE OR TWO... SO TO THE REST OF YOU, WHO REALIZE THAT THE WORD OF GOD IS A BUFFET FEAST... GET HUNGRY FOR THIS FEAST GOD HAS PREPARED IN THE WORD.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

murjahel

Senior Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
✟29,367.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is incredibly rude.

To some it may be... I am not being 'personable' and naming names, but am showing the principle that the Bible teaches, that some are still on milk, and cannot eat meat spiritually. Paul taught that 'incredibly rude' teaching also. Jesus taught it when He explained to the disciples why He used metaphor and parables to teach messages that sounded simple and juvenile to the disciples... like 'the kingdom of heaven is like a tree wherein birds flock...'

God has a method of illustrating His messages to us.

Many a time there were parables, allegories, and stories that illustrated the truths to be shown, but done in such a simple, plain manner, that even the juvenile of spiritual development could understand a part of the deeper truths.

Another thing we often see happen is an event happens just before the sermon, and that event illustrates the truths to be shown in the message from God. These illustrations of truths are then proven and confirmed with Scripture.

Ezekiel preached many illustrated sermons.

Imagine being called by God to be a preach to mountains, or to preach to a forest! And then when asked why he was talking to mountains, to trees, he answered that it was because the people to whom the message was given by God were too dead in spirit, that the dead mountains and earless trees could better hear the messages. That was quite rude, don't you think?

Ezekiel became the illustration of that sermon. People were ignoring the sermons of Ezekiel, so the sermon given to mountains, or to trees, illustrated the unhearing nature of the other congregations.

Ezekiel was given at least 25 such things to do, and they seemed, in the natural to be "stupid."

Ezekiel was told to cut off all his hair, and to put it in three separate piles, to cut up a third, to burn a third, and to scatter a third to the wind.

Later, he was told to prophesy to a pile of bones.

Another time, he was told to pack his bags, and to escape during the night by digging a hole in the wall of his home, and then explain in his sermon what that taught.

In what seemed to be "stupid" instructions,

Ezekiel was illustrating what the message of God would, in his sermon, teach.

It may have seemed moronic, absurd, ridiculous, and senseless, but God was speaking through these illustrations to a people who needed a bit of help to understand the message, and to remember the message God wanted to teach.

Pablum is food for the babies.. it is soft and digestible to even the ones who never will want 'meat' to chew. Some Christians are at that level yet today, just as in Ezekiel's time, just as in Paul's time, and as in Jesus' first coming time.

When Ezekiel tried to preach an ‘un-illustrated’ message from the Lord, the people would decline to attend, fail to understand what was said verbally, reject what was being spoken, and refuse to acknowledge that God had spoken.

Sometimes yet today, the illustration of a sermon is what holds the attention of the congregation.

It was likely difficult for Ezekiel to obey God's strange commands, but when he did, a crowd would gather to see what "absurd" thing Ezekiel would do today.

They would spread the word to the town of the "crazy" prophet, and his "weird" and "moronic" actions, but the word would be spread, and the illustration of his sermon would be passed on, even if they could not remember each of the points, and text references of the sermon.

Rude?? Yes... and he was far more personable than here... he pointed out personally the ones who were so 'earless' that they had to overhear messages to mountains, to get any message themselves.

Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sigh....I'm a pablum person...because many things were spouted out when I was a babe but the things said were not expounded on. Hence I created my own mindset to fill in the blanks.(I'm having to relearn alot) Now with all my kids it is like I take the revelation of the Holy Spirit and I think of how to simply put it all together so that they do not have to fill in the blanks. We are all at a different maturity level as far as where our heart is. My children do not always listen and understand what I have put simply and I might as well have talked with the trees :) actually that is not a bad idea :) they might think mom quite odd and stop to listen to what I tell the trees :)

Another thing to keep in mind is that we are all so diverse in how we learn...some are very book smart while others learn best by a hands on example...

Even at a new job someone can explain things on how to run a machine but the info does not stick in my mind until I run the machine and then what they say can be processed and forever put into my memory because I followed through and did the job as I was educated...

I am simple and complicated and that is not an understatement... :) I have been told that us women can be hard to figure out. So I like Pablum and I like the more educated expounded on message...they are both important as far as the seeds that are planted. Its kinda like a scientist who plants a seed understands all there is to know about the seeds structure and soil and ph level of soil and water and the amount of sun...but to teach a child what he knows can take a whole summer as each thing is explained when the child asks questions...because the child at that point is ready to receive...but if you don't give the seed to the child and have him dig the hole and show him the difference in a plant that is taken care of and one that is not he will never even think to ask questions. He will just go his way as he thinks all the planting is a grown up thing...

I think I'm for the simpler way of expounding because my audience is children.

Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually :)

It would be a very cool thing to have a bible study where my audience was talking trees with faces and expressions and slight movement...and the children could ask question through the trees...kinda like the children become trees by taking a microphone and their voice comes from a tree of their choosing... :) Okay I know...off topic and not necessary but it sure would make the children listen and smile :) ...okay...I'm going..I know...I'm weird.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟438,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Actually :)

It would be a very cool thing to have a bible study where my audience was talking trees with faces and expressions and slight movement...and the children could ask question through the trees...kinda like the children become trees by taking a microphone and their voice comes from a tree of their choosing... :) Okay I know...off topic and not necessary but it sure would make the children listen and smile :) ...okay...I'm going..I know...I'm weird.

I don't think you are 'weird' ... you just appear to think in very creative ways! :)

To be successful in teaching/instructing others, I think it is very wise to adjust our presentation so as to appeal to the 'target' audience, and to be able to 'hold' their attention for the entirety of the lesson.

(So maybe your idea would work (?). At least, with some children I think it might ... )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
G

gideons300

This is incredibly rude.
Brother, if an algebra teacher showed up at a fourth grade class ready to teach them their math for a day, and talked downto them because they could not understand the lesson, you are right. It would be rude. But if he showed up at the high school and all signed up for algebra wanted fourth grade math instead, it would not be rude at all.

We have grown dull of hearing and ill prepared for what is racing down the pike at us. If all here were brand new Christians, no one should expect them to be able to digest spiritual meat, but more often than not, that is not the case,, is it? Just enough milk to get us into Heaven without cramping our life, right? Only problem is....it is not our life. He bought us. The real issue no one wants to talk about is Lordship. Jesus said:

"Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord' and yet not do the things I command you?"

Shall we answer "Lord, how rude!"?

We complain if someone dares to insinuate what is quite obvious but seldom acknowledged. We are not seeking His righteousness with ALL of our hearts. We are not desiring to be free from ALL the power of the enemy if it means losing our autonomy, and our still ruling our kingdoms.

It is sad, because what the OP shares is true, but it is not rude.

Blessings,

Gideon

Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brother, if an algebra teacher showed up at a fourth grade class ready to teach them their math for a day, and talked downto them because they could not understand the lesson, you are right. It would be rude. But if he showed up at the high school and all signed up for algebra wanted fourth grade math instead, it would not be rude at all.

We have grown dull of hearing and ill prepared for what is racing down the pike at us. If all here were brand new Christians, no one should expect them to be able to digest spiritual meat, but more often than not, that is not the case,, is it? Just enough milk to get us into Heaven without cramping our life, right? Only problem is....it is not our life. He bought us. The real issue no one wants to talk about is Lordship. Jesus said:

"Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord' and yet not do the things I command you?"

Shall we answer "Lord, how rude!"?

We complain if someone dares to insinuate what is quite obvious but seldom acknowledged. We are not seeking His righteousness with ALL of our hearts. We are not desiring to be free from ALL the power of the enemy if it means losing our autonomy, and our still ruling our kingdoms.

It is sad, because what the OP shares is true, but it is not rude.

Blessings,

Gideon

Actually some have not even tasted the milk...they were given meat to early. Some things have been made to seem very complicated and no matter what our age if something is hard to chew then that means something was skipped or misunderstood...this should not be so...but it is.
God is gentle and patient and talks to us each on the level of our understanding...

I know I get frustrated with my kids where they seem very distracted and sometimes the lesson might continue in the area of their distraction...all I know is I know how frustrating it is when others can not see what seems so simple...

I have seen many try to be book smart but really...what are we doing? Constantly making the child sit down and understand how legs work in order to walk? It is a hands on supporting them as they move their legs for the first time...others refuse to walk until they have graduated...i sometimes fall into this category...sometimes it is scary to take baby steps.
But we are not just to understand but to do...the audience is young and old...on this forum you will get babies so don't yell at the babies...the babies will sit and refuse to walk because of what feels like judgement and they will continue to try and chew meat. Telling a baby to swallow the food or they will die because of the enemy? Making someone feel embarrassed to ask simple questions is wrong.

sometimes I will on purpose ask and talk about simple things because I can see the babies. Some see the adults...but I am very complicated in that some have thought to take me from third grade and place me in college so I know what it feels like to be a baby sitting in a college class...

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A good portion of what I do for a living is training people on the systems and processes we use in our company.

A good trainer/teacher should be able to recognize the level of their audience and adpat their training/teaching accordingly in a manner that doesn't make those learning feel incompetent, condescended to or inferior in any way. The only thing that is accomplished by starting a teaching/training by saying, "I know you're not on the same level as me, so I'll dumb things down so you can understand" is the stroking of the teacher's ego.

A good teacher will teach and encourage their students, not elevate themselves to a higher level while talking down to their students in a condescending manner.

:cool:

Reactions: Watchman4hm
Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A good portion of what I do for a living is training people on the systems and processes we use in our company.

A good trainer/teacher should be able to recognize the level of their audience and adpat their training/teaching accordingly in a manner that doesn't make those learning feel incompetent, condescended to or inferior in any way. The only thing that is accomplished by starting a teaching/training by saying, "I know you're not on the same level as me, so I'll dumb things down so you can understand" is the stroking of the teacher's ego.

A good teacher will teach and encourage their students, not elevate themselves to a higher level while talking down to their students in a condescending manner.

:) One of my favorite things to do at work is train! I worked for a short time on a press and bender and spot welder area for making drawers to go into office cabinets and of course I had to ask many questions because the training I got was a five minute quick explaination of things and when I did ask questions the person wanted to make me feel stupid and some who had worked the area for years held back helpful info because they felt that they had it hard at the get go then everyone else would have to go through it the hard way.
Well i compete with myself and also in everything I do i do it as if it is for God and i came up with new ideas one was to colorcoat the dies with the size drawers they produced so that no new person would have to go through the doubt as to whether they had the right size die in place. Plus it prevented the wrong size drawer from being produced(which happened alot) Now all the older workers thought my idea stupid because they felt it insulted their intelligence but really it was not put in place for those who already understood but for those who were just learning. When I would train a person in this area I really really enjoyed making it simple and fun for them and they produced drawers like crazy and actually seemed to do better with the encouragement I put forth. Another thing we should keep in mind is that once we do something for so long then change is very difficult because we get in a comfortable routine.

Murjahel you are a very good teacher and you are being taught by the Holy Spirit ...you are where God wants you and you are planting seeds. The pablum thread is actually a good idea and it can lead to more hunger...it might even be the milk others need to get to the point of graduating to meat. Somehow though...it became something different.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Amen

Upvote 0